Chapter 45: Watching
91 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our missions have been very successful since we left Wakanda with our new suit and equipments. The destination will be South America to raid a few dangerous cartel and illegal arms deal.

The weapons that this illegal arms are from advanced manufactured that is considered deadly and the purpose is for mass destruction.

We were thinking of continuing the raid on to the next location's target when I suddenly got called by an unknown number when flying on the way to Europe.

Peter called for help and I let the others know and decided to just send me as I know Peter can handle this and I'm just there to support.

I flew to New York at the speed of almost breaking the sound barrier. In the future, I can fly faster but not yet right now as I need time to improve naturally.

Like I said, I don't have kryptonian's gene so I don't have Superman's powers. 

I consider myself as variant of super soldier. But the difference in variation is that my physique has the ability to absorb solar energy from sun light so I can have many use of that energy like making me stronger and recover stamina and also heal my wounds and manipulating the energy throughout my body to be able to fly, and focus that on my eyes for releasing powerful beam called optic blast.

As I get faster, golden energy started to cover me up, and slowly but surely, my once simple clothes are changed into a black coat and silver white 'armor', the coat wrapped me but leave some sort of long coat tails, and the coat had some golden lines/runes as well for identification, which I don't know what it means, maybe Wakanda's language.Still, it is pretty cool.

When I get to New York, I witnessed a airplane going to crush to the city, " Shit, that'll kill a lot of people, What does that kid is thinking, fighting in the air with a guy who can fly.

I saw Spiderman using one of the wings turn it from the city into crashing it in the sea side. Like I said, I can't be Superman who unscientifically saved an airplane by carrying it while flying. 

I did not just watched the plane crushing on the sea side hoping there is no people in there as I only notice a guy that has flying device and Peter on top of the plane fighting. I flew to the bottom of the plane and help it turn so it won't plunge into the ocean.

Using all my power to carry the plane not to let it cause too much destruction. We just manage to keep it hovering and and just mitigate the impact so that nothing explode on the inside.

This plane will cause so much destruction if it suddenly explode and Mr. Stark will be blamed for this along with Spiderman and Vulture.

I did not let anyone see me clearly but both Vulture and Peter that someone is helping the plane on crash landing.

I remember this should be a Stark tech airplane full of Stark technologies that Vulture seems to want to steal.

Keeper automatically recorded what is happening for me. I saw Peter crashed to sandy beach with flames on his surroundings and Vulture guy with his wings broken but jetpack is still working. 

This should be where Peter will learn an important lesson so I should not interfere unless he is really on danger of death I use all my focus on my senses to see every situation Peter will be involved on.

The plane created a long road of fire and l mess on the sea side, I saw Peter and Vulture fighting as Adrian didn't seem to want to kill Peter but beating him up because of frustration, I understand him when wealth is already in your grasp but some teenager destroyed everything because he wants to be a hero.

Vulture didn't take Peter's life but walked forward to arc reactors that he plan to take home as exchange for not taking the whole plane of Stark tech.

Adrian didn't noticed his broken jetpack is too much damage and on the verge of exploding. Peter tried to warn him but his webs shooter run out of web fluid so he can only plunge himself to fire to save his girlfriend's dad.

Peter rescued Adrian and lay down to rest a little after the exhausting fight.

He fought for a long time that he is already tired and really needed to rest.

I flew down to the two's place and said " Peter good job but you'll still get scolding by your dangerous stunt" 

" And you sir, I know you I know the government and other big people are greedy specially alien tech but confronting them without proper power and you have family at home, you are full of weaknesses that's why you lose this time to a teenager who date your daughter" I scolded him and laughed at him being defeated by his daughter's boyfriend.

If I were him being on his situation, I will also do the looting from rich people snd take their technology to help myself.

But I am a poor man relying only on mutation or something unlike these guys who relies on intellect and technology. Except Spiderman who relies on both.

The police and firefighters are coming so we leave Adrian on the ground for police and I send Peter home with his unusually attractive Aunt May.

Peter should be called by Mr. Stark to gave a nanotech Spiderman suit but refuse as he learned his lesson to stay on the ground, be humble and friendly neighbourhood spider man.

2