(1)
60 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I feel pain. Where was I? Why do I feel… thirsty?

 

I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn't. I used my hand to at least feel the ground, but I couldn't feel anything.

 

Deep down in my thoughts, I felt a constant urge for something, what was it? I felt that it was the driving force for my whole existence.

 

I tried to stand up but I tripped and fell. At this time, I could feel a puddle of water in front of me. I touched it and confirmed its water.

 

I was overwhelmed by my thirstiness and I just opened my mouth and stretched my tongue towards the water.

 

After sipping the water for a while, I was overwhelmed by a thick, pungent smell. Then I also felt the water that I drank was very thick, and delicious at that. I could feel my senses regaining.

 

I opened my eyes to see corpses all over the place, and the liquid I drank was none other than the blood bleed out by these corpses.

 

"What the…" I was shocked and I almost fell down on my knees. I saw a mirror and looked into my own reflection.

 

I looked very pale. I was wearing some kind of a count's outfit and I- I looked like a vampire?! No- This couldn't be!

 

"You're awake?" A dark figure slowly walked towards me. Every step it took, makes a *Clink* *Clank* *Clink* *Clank* noise. 

 

There was also this screeching sound accompanying him, but I couldn't figure what it was.

 

As it walked out from the shadows, I saw a broad and tall armored figure, wearing jet black heavy armor. With a very big and large heavy broadsword with his right hand, as he pulled it over the floor, making the screeching sound.

 

"Hey… you. Fight me." He said in a cold and echoing voice, like those final bosses in the game.

 

I was in a fight or flight situation, where I was considering whether to fight, or to flee as fast as I could. I just blankly stared at him, without responding to him.

 

"No answer?..." He said with a sad tone, but suddenly a pair of red eyes gleamed from his dark helmet.

 

He leaped forward, stretching out his sword towards me.

 

Dang it, looks like I have no say in this at all.

 

0