Chapter 0- Prologue
119 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

To cultivate immortality is akin to watching a beautiful, unattainable woman. Full of promise, and able to enact greed and lust in the best of men. The possibility of gaining infinite power while regular people watch is beyond a dream.

However, even if one were gifted enough to start cultivation, there are still innumerable obstacles, including the limit’s of one’s body.

There are those who are gifted, a darling of the heavens, graced by the gods (and probably receiving their endorsement), in the same boat as those lacking in talent, unable to break through one spiritual realm at once.

In such a world, it is easy to predict who will prevail and who will fall flat.

 

In the instance that someone exceeds such expectations placed on them by others, they are feared and respected by even those heaven’s darlings.

 

Tai Hua is one such youth who wishes to accomplish this. A young disciple who was taken into a small sect through sheer luck at a young age, although he lacks talent in cultivating, he is a boy brimming with passion and hot-headedness. His imagination is flooded with visions of the day just the mere mention of his name strikes a sense of awe into others.

 

I will one day be surrounded by those who honor and fear me. 

The armies that I command will be sizeable, enough to suppress any rebellion

The wives that I have? Will not be able to be counted on a single hand, nor two.

The power I hold will be equivalent to one that has attained immortality.

I will rise to prominence, despite these humble roots of mine. There is nothing that can stop me once I become stronger. I just have to break through the first spiritual realm. Hmnnn… 

5