chapter 3: School
3 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After checking her phone, Klara opened room number 3 and upon entering, she noticed her stuff was placed neatly. Her king-sized bed is in the center of the room, pressed against the back wall with a white platform raising it slightly from the wood floors. A chandelier hangs from the ceiling with purple neon lights to add a mystique glow along the ceiling and beneath the bed.

Klara's clothes were neatly arranged in her closet and there was a huge suitcase with a note resting on top of it. 

[ Make sure to take care of the suit (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧]

"This is probably Kevin's doing, but I'm grateful."

(Reference)

Picking up the key from her bed and locking the bedroom door, Klara then removed her school uniform to reveal a male body beneath. She then tapped the neckline of her body and the muscle suit automatically opened to reveal a plum chest covered in bandages. 

Once she was done removing her clothes she wore some bathrobes before entering the luxurious bathroom. And sat in a white tub, soaking herself in hot water and bathing.

(Reference)

After some minutes she got out before wearing her male pajamas, not forgetting to put on the male body suit on her before sleeping.

"I want you to become the perfect human!" Klara's mother's words vibrated in her head. Harsh memories flooded her mind as Klara drifted off to sleep

'I remember everything from when I was a baby to my mother's experiment. Even the day I was in my original mother's belly.'

______

In darkness all that Klara could hear we're two people fighting. 

"Babe I'm one month pregnant, this is so messed up. I told you we should have used a condom!!" A woman held angrily. "I want to abort this child."

"Stephanie, think about it, this is our child here," the man said concerned.

"My life could be in danger!!" Stephanie yelled angrily.

"But your life isn't in danger. You have no sickness and you're extremely healthy. We did a hospital check up before getting into a relationship," the man stated. 

"I don't care I still want an abortion!" Stephanie demanded. 

"But this is our child…" the man said but was immediately cut off by Stephanie. 

"I don't give a fuck about the child. It can die for all I care. How would I be able to drink alcohol with this kid?" Stephanie asked.

"But Stephanie you're 25 years old and you can take care of yourself," the man said calmly but Stephanie didn't seem to care. 

"So?" She raised an eyebrow. 

"If you abort that child I'm leaving and we would break up!" The man stated and Stephanie gasped. 

"You would break up with me for an unborn child. It probably doesn't have a soul," Stephanie yelled furiously as stomping of feet could be heard. 

"Even so you'll still kill it," the man said. 

"Kill.. me? What did I do wrong? I don't want to die!" Stephanie said. 

"If you keep the child I would still take care of you. And give you the best of care," the man said softly. 

"Fuck you! My body, my choice. I have so many better sugar daddies than you!" Stephanie yelled before walking out of the room.

"Stephanie, wait!!" The man yelled for her but she didn't respond.

'Mama I don't want to die,' Klara thought as her instincts were tingling. Telling her she was going to die. And the conversation between her mother and father made her more scared.

"Are you sure you want to take this abortion pill? Your life doesn't seem to be in any danger," Klara heard the voice of a man say.  

"If I have a child I won't be able to have sex and drink alcohol and enjoy my life. So no, I don't want this little shit," Stephanie stated before swallowing a pill.

"No, I want to live. I don't want to die!" Klara thought as she felt like she was suffocating till she couldn't hear, feel or think anymore.

After some time her heart begun to beat once more as she heard a soothing voice. 

"It's okay, child." 

"It's mother Hannah," Klara thought as she saw Hannah before her grinning happily. Before Klara was a tall Asian woman with short black hair and black eyes. She had a long scar on the left side of her face and had a crazy look of excitement in her eyes as she looked at Klara.

"Children like you always end up the same. Being killed because of someone's foolish mistake, or them not wanting to take responsibility for their dumb action, but I'll put you to good use. My experiment is almost complete. All I need is a child vessel. So take your time and grow, little one," Hannah said as she looked at Klara who was so small in the glass cube. Klara had tubes connecting into the cube as her body floated in some blue liquid.

"Adding these ahorza chemicals would boost her thinking capacity and physical strength. I'm gonna make you the perfect human and you'll show the world that my experiment wasn't a failure, hahaha," Hannah laughed as she inserted a syringe of black liquid into Klara's tube.

Despite the strange liquid Klara didn't feel pain and just watched Hannah.

'I wonder what I've been eating all this time,' Klara's eyes scanned the room to see dead babies scattered around, most of limbs missing.

"Why the shocked face?" Hannah asked, noticing Klara's change in expression.

"Oh you are able to think and know what I'm saying?" Hannah looked at Klara with a smile. "I have been feeding you baby food. So you can grow healthy and strong. Don't worry I won't feed you flesh since you don't want to become a cannibal, okay? I'm using these aborted babies for something else. Nod if you understand me," Hannah said as she raised her head up and down and Klara did the same.

"That's a good girl. I'll leave this ipad here so you learn all you can okay my dear," Hannah said as she placed a huge ipad before Klara and it started to display videos.

'What's a cannibal? Who cares she said abortion. My mum wanted to kill me. So these children are the same? Quite pitiful,' Klara thought as she looked at those faces. 

'I could have ended up like them.'

After some months of staying in the cube Klara's body grew bigger than her former small body size, 'The world is truly interesting. Physics and chemistry is truly amazing!'

"How is the child coping Hannah?" A deep male voice interrupted Klara's thought. 

"Don't worry sir Kevin she's doing fine," Hannah said with pride.

"So this is the baby which you call a perfect human. It's barely 6 months old," Kevin came before the cube and watched Klara closely and Klara watched him too. She tilted her head when he tilted his and when he tapped on the cube she would tap too.  Before Klara was a middle aged man in his 30s. He smiled at Klara. He is a tall brown skinned man with curly black hair and a pair of mesmerizing yellow eyes that made him look wise.

"Even though she's young she's extremely smart," Kevin said with a smile.

"Ohh, so kid nod your head if you understand me."

Hearing Kevin's words Klara nodded.

"My, a genius at such a young age I can't wait for her to be born," Kevin grinned as he stood up straight.

"Mr. Kevin, I wonder why you continue to sponsor my experiment even though it seems inhumane? And you continue to bring me aborted babies," Hannah asked nervously.

"Well I'm just a man who's too rich and I need something to waste my money on. What's more those aborted babies are gonna be burned anyway. I wish you could have saved them though," Kevin said with a sad voice.

"I was lucky enough to save Klara, the others all remained the same. Dead," Hannah said with a disappointed voice.

'Klara, is that my name? What a wonderful name. Thank you dear mother,' Klara thought as she looked at Hannah.

"I'll continue to bring aborted babies. I hope you don't disappoint me," Kevin said before walking off.

'I wonder what they're using these babies for,' Klara thought. 'It's not like they have a purpose in life. They're dead. Don't worry when I grow up one day I'm gonna make a way to save people like me!'

After nine months Klara's tubes were removed and she was also removed from the cube. Hannah held Klara in her arms gently after washing her up.

"Klara you're finally free from the tubes. You're now like a normal baby. Here's some milk," Hannah said as she fed Klara a bottle of milk.

'Ah, the milk is delicious,' Klara thought joyously.

"Hmm for the past 9 months I've been making you watch videos to help you speak and every top subject in the British, American and Asian system was displayed there. So can you speak?" Hannah asked, looking at Klara.

"Of course I can mother," Klara responded.

Hearing Klara speak made tears swell up in Hannah's eyes. 

"My experiment was successful, you're a genius who deserves to be known to the world," Hannah praised.

"Better you calm down mother," Klara said.

"Just announcing me to the world would cause chaos. Some people would kidnap me, kill you and take your research. Even worse they would kill both of us," Klara warned as she looked at Hannah seriously.

"So I recommend that it's better I just graduate at the top of my class in the best school in the entire world," Klara stated boldy.

Hannah looked at Klara shocked, "At such an age you can think of such a good idea. You're truly amazing my child. Okay then I shall listen to you!"

From then on Klara has been training every day. Her mother would buy all sort of books and Klara would read and never forget them. She constantly had to drink some drugs that her mother gave her to improve her abilities. What's more she would watch tons of YoureTube videos to improve her fighting skills, learn from teachers there and improve any skill she found on there. 

"What a long dream. I know I'm good at thirty subjects," Klara sighed as she got up from her bed.

"Physics, math, Law, chemistry, Biology, business, accounting, french, English, literature, Add math, geography, Economics, History, Sociology, IT, Art, Writing, Engineering, Music, cooking, psychology, architecture, martial arts, swimming, football, foreign languages, religious studies, active sports, space."

"You should think about what you want," Shio's

 words vibrated in Klara's head.

"All I want is to make my mother proud. For she saved my life," Klara stated firmly before getting up off her bed. 

1