Ch 199 – 29 June, Inui’s Sisters
356 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This is my friend who helped me with the photos, his name is Suzuki Kouta." Marin introduced Kouta to the two sisters who were looking at Kouta with gazes that could be considered quite stunned or perhaps shocked. 

“You can call me Kouta.” Kouta waved his hand at the two girls while showing a friendly smile. 

“Ah— My name is Inui Sajuna and this is my little sister Inui Shinju. I’m pleased to meet you.” Sajuna returned Kouta's introduction, although she still observed Kouta who was a little different from what he had seen before. Basically, Sajuna saw Kouta for the first time through a photo between Marin and Kouta who were cosplaying. 

In other words, Sajuna first saw Kouta who was wearing a sailor uniform for girls. So this time she was a little surprised when she saw Kouta who looked more boyish by wearing a hoodie and jeans with a carrying backpack. Not only that, the way Kouta spoke and his name made it clear that he was a young man. However, since she had seen him looking like that from the start, she thought he was a girl, so she was still very surprised by this new fact. 

“I—I’m Inui Shinju, Ppp–lease treat me well—” Shinju returned Kouta's introduction with a slight bow of her head, as she looked very nervous at being introduced suddenly by a man she did not know. 

“Un, I'm very happy to meet you girls. I'm new to cosplay and also really enjoy learning about photography. Ah, I heard you're quite good at photography, I hope I can learn from you." Kouta spoke while the two girls were in front of him. Just like in the manga and anime, these two sisters have very different appearances except for the same color of their hair and eyes which are pale pink hair and large hazel eyes. 

Sajuna basically has a petite, child-like appearance, smooth pale skin, pale pink hair, and large hazel eyes framed with long eyelashes. She wears her hair half in a ponytail and half long, and wears feminine clothes with shorts. On the other hand, Shinju is quite tall for her age with a fairly mature build, as opposed to her older sister who looks much younger than her. Shinju has long, pale pink hair that reaches her shoulders with light hazel eyes.

And this girl named Shinju was also extremely tall compared to Kouta— Kouta could guess this girl was about fourteen centimeters taller than him. And she didn't think Shinju was a tall and slender girl either, as her body looked massive or thick if some people say so— 

“Ah, I don’t think I’m really that good. I only learned from my father because he had a hobby of photographing birds and scenery.” Shinju replied to Kouta's words while shaking her hand, feeling a little reluctant to get praise from her senior. 

“Is that so? However, I saw the photos you took. I think you did a good job. It's good to be confident in your work. Especially when you see that many people like your photos." 

"But, it happened because Onee-chan is really cute." Shinju's face surprisingly turned red and flushed from Kouta's praise. It could be said that this girl rarely received direct compliments like this. Then again, it seems that she basically always attributed the compliments given to the photos all to her sister whom Shinju really loved.

"Yes, of course. Juju is also very cute and good at cosplay. However, I think all of that is meaningless without photography and other skills so that you can interpret Juju's cuteness well. You've done a good job. Therefore, I will be happy to work with you." 

“That’s— Un— Yes— I'm also happy to be working with you. I also saw your photo with Marin-san. If I may, I have a question about this— How can you do that?” Shinju's face brightened at Kouta's praise and encouragement. She certainly rarely gets this kind of treatment from others, and only a handful of people know. Most likely her friends don't know that she photographed and edited her brother's cosplay photos. 

It was therefore probably the first time Shinju had anyone other than his father to talk to about photography. That's why after getting praise and also encouragement, as well as an invitation to cooperation from people older than her. Made her start throwing questions at Kouta. 

Kouta himself basically rarely has friends to talk to about photography. Therefore, he also took this opportunity to talk a lot about photography with Shinju. Because talks like this make him remember his father who is a photographer. So after the introduction of the Inui sisters, he spent more time talking with Shinju. 

On the other hand, Marin just sighed watching Kouta and Shinju who were talking to each other since they stepped from the station where they had an appointment to the place they were going to today which was actually not a photo session as Kouta had expected. However, they were still looking for a place to rent and do a photo session. 

Meanwhile, next to Marin, Sajuna was very surprised to see her sister who immediately opened up to Kouta. Because basically these two girl siblings were not used to the presence of a man, especially at the same age as them. Because Sajuna had enrolled in an all-girl school with an escalator program, she rarely had the opportunity to have that much conversation with males of her generation, which is the same as her little sister. 

Therefore, Sajuna impressed both her sister and Kouta who easily talked to Shinju who was basically a shy girl because Shinju had an extraordinary complex due to her large body. 

“Hm— They seemed to get along with each other right away." Sajuna spoke to Marin who seemed to realize this and was a little jealous. 

"Yeah, it looks like they're talking about photography. I wonder if I need to learn about photography so that I can see Kouta talking to me like that." Marin responded to Sajuna's words and wondered what would happen between her and Kouta. 

“Um, that’s a good thing. I guess.” Seeing how Marin was acting at least made Sajuna relax a little. Because the two of them might be dating or might be close to each other. So it's impossible for Kouta to think otherwise, right? After all, it was different from the man he knew. Kouta seemed unassuming and also friendly so her sister easily got along with him.  

What Sajuna probably thought of was that he also saw Kouta cosplaying as a girl and until now she also thought of him as a cute young man rather than many men she always thought of. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

14