Ch 202 – 29 June, Night with Marin 
385 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It seemed that even though his time with the two Inui sisters, his activities on this day for Kouta were not over yet. Because after he then talked about Shinju wanting to cosplay as Souma-Oniichan. He found someone that after the Inui sisters parted ways with him, the only one left was Marin who was currently puffing out her cheeks and showing her displeasure.

"You seem to get along very well with Sajuna-san." Marin spoke to Kouta. 

“Ah, yeah. Of course, she was quite a short girl like Roka-senpai.” 

“Roka-senpai— Ah, that's really true.” Marin nodded after hearing Kouta's answer, but it still did not lessen her displeasure with what had happened. 

Of course, Marin realized that she was not Kouta's partner or girlfriend. So she had no reason to be jealous like this. Even so, she couldn't help but feel jealousy coming out of her heart. Ever since the photo session that took place at Kouta's house when she became Shizuku, Marin found herself sometimes unable to stop remembering the photo session. So at that time, she couldn't stop thinking about Kouta. 

Marin doesn't know if what she feels is love or not, but the jealousy she feels right now is the real deal. 

'How can you hold hands like that with Sajuna whom he just met, before me?— Well, I myself haven't held hands with Kouta like that yet— That’s such envious and it’s not fair—’ Marin did not talk about what she was thinking to Kouta, but Kouta could feel that Marin was giving him a glare that could even give him chills. 

Currently the two of them are still at the family restaurant, even though the Inui sisters had left first.

Kouta could easily guess Marin's displeasure. He may also be aware of the reason behind Marin's moody attitude. Even so, he acted casually and did not try to do anything to appease Marin. It was as if he was intentionally stirring up the feelings inside Marin in hopes of making the blonde gyaru girl more conscious of the feelings she had for him. 

Something that might work and was also quite effective for Marin who was now starting to think of a plan that could make her hold Kouta's hand naturally. The feeling of jealousy she felt made her not think clearly. And if she expressed what she was thinking, Kouta would tell her that what she was thinking was ridiculous.

"Hm, I wonder if I need to watch the anime so that I can understand the story to make my photos more vivid and similar to the story." Kouta spoke after he finally finished his iced coffee. He spoke like that also because he remembered that Gojou stayed at Marin's house after staying late reading another visual novel in Marin’s house and the train was postponed. 

Kouta himself deliberately spoke like that because with these words he could provide a way so that Marin would invite him to watch the anime and he would stay at Marin's house overnight. He might get something from staying at Marin's house. 

“Hm— That may be true.” Marin nodded at Kouta's words which made perfect sense before she had an enlightenment in her mind. "Ah, then how about you try watching some episodes since I have all the episodes." 

"Really! That might or could help me a lot. But it will take a long time, right?” 

"Ah, yes. If you watch them all because there are 126 episodes in the anime. But you can just watch part of it first. However, it's a pity that you may come home a little late." 

"Well, I don't have to worry about the curfew, so it's fine."

“Ah, that’s true. Wait— That’s mean—” Marin realized that there was an opportunity for her to invite Kouta to stay. However, the circumstances were very different. Marin couldn't just ask Kouta to stay overnight because it was too embarrassing for her. However, tomorrow is also Saturday so they have more flexibility. It was such a good opportunity.

Either way, the two of them left the family restaurant and headed to Marin's house. They visited a convenience store to buy snacks and the like. Then before Kouta could pay for all that, Marin finally suggested something. 

"How about buying some equipment?"

"Tools." 

"Yeah, we don't know what's going to happen so it might be a good idea to prepare some tools for the stay." 

“Oh— Is that really fine?” 

“Yeah, I don’t see any problem.” 

“Well, if that’s the case.” 

Marin said that with a flushed face, she never expected to feel this embarrassed, but at the same time the way Kouta agreed to it so easily made her wonder if she was overthinking it. However, Kouta was okay with it because he had basically stayed at Satomi's apartment many times and was used to being in a girl's house unlike Marin who had never done so.  

Upon arriving at Marin's apartment. Kouta could find himself in Marin's room if he remembered from his anime lore. Marin's room was more otaku than Tomoya who claimed to be an otaku. Kouta himself could see various sexy posters on the wall and also Shizuku's dakimakura. 

It was something that was amazing to see. 

“Ah, wait for a moment—” Marin was embarrassed that she didn't clean her room. She was seen taking out a box set containing blu-rays and giving it to Kouta. 

"You can watch first, while I'll take a shower first." She added before going to the bathroom. She left Kouta alone in the living room to turn on the Blu-ray and watch anime. Kouta himself enjoyed his time watching anime and he could take the time to relax with all the work he had. Besides, with the cheat ability he had, small things like this could also add to the knowledge he gained that he might be able to use in the future. She didn't realize what Marin was thinking, spending longer than usual in the bathroom. 

Well, although Marin was a little embarrassed that she had the courage to talk Kouta into staying overnight at her house even though she said that there could be something going on so it would be better for Kouta to stay over instead of going home late. 

"Yeah, it would be dangerous to come home late at night anyway, especially considering Kouta can be so cute sometimes." Marin tried hard to convince herself, noting that ever since the photo session between her and Kouta. She was starting to have some indecent thoughts about the two of them. 

As in the manga- Marin is basically a young girl who is curious about such things plus her knowledge from the erotic games she likes to play. So Marin can be said to be a pervert-minded girl!

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic.

Stealing Heroine: Honestly, I never thought this far [Smut Warning!]

Ace of Ishtar Familia

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

and in subscr*b*star.adult/razackch

You can read early access up to 8 chapters.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Ace; a chapter every two days.

15