Ch 185 – 16 June, Takao and Satomi 02
596 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you two done?" Takao said with a slightly tired tone. Her right hand was on her hip and was slightly open because she was currently wearing a costume resembling a blue qipao with gold accents. Her hair wore white hair accessories, showing that she was wearing a character costume from a famous fighting game. But the costume is more revealing, as Satomi made it even sexier than the original.

"Oh, that's such a nice picture, Kouta-kun." Satomi praised Kouta for setting up his camera and taking various photos of Takao who had been wearing various costumes for almost hours. 

"Well, of course. The model itself is already top-notch after all." Kouta nodded his head, but he praised the model herself rather than his own skill. 

"Geez, praising me like that won't get you anywhere," Takao said that, but she kept changing her pose when Kouta told her to. She didn't even shy away from posing in such a seductive way. 

"Hm, I always thought that you were a reserved person. But I never thought you had such a bold attitude. You didn't look embarrassed at all, taking such a perverted picture." Satomi said as she also wore a costume not much different from Takao's, which was a bit more revealing and sexy than the original costume from a fighting game as well.

"Ah—" Satomi tapped her hand as if she realized something and walked over to Takao and held both of her shoulders before continuing her words in a voice that whispered in Takao's ear. "Or maybe you've already experienced wearing something more embarrassing than all the costumes you've worn. Uhuhu— I want to know what clothes you're wearing." 

"That's—" Takao's face turned red when she heard that. Because she remembers that just today she wore clothes that she never thought she would ever wear. She wondered if what she was wearing could be considered clothing as she preferred to wear cat ears and tails on her butt. As it was still fresh in her mind, Takao felt her body tremble as she remembered what actually happened just a few hours ago. 

"Oh, you have such a cute and sexy face." 

"Geez, stop. Don't say it aloud. It's embarrassing— Satomi-sensei. I also didn't expect that you would have such a wide variety of erotic costumes." Takao slightly hopped up and untangled herself from Satomi, who seemed to be having a hard time explaining why she had so many erotic costumes. 

"Well—" 

"Do you know about Marin, right?" Kouta jumped toward their conversation. Takao's eyes then shifted to Kouta, who, just like them, was wearing a costume he rarely used every day. Takao also remembers that Kouta wore cosplays commonly used by women several times. This time, he wore a cosplay that made him resemble the butler characters in the games she liked to play.

"Ah, yeah. I know. She's a junior who likes cosplay, right?" 

"Yeah, after seeing her cosplaying. I can't help feeling it will be great sometimes to have fun with cosplay, right? And I found out that Satomi is really good at making clothing. That's why I make her do a lot of cosplay." 

It was such a reasonable answer. Because Takao couldn't help but be amazed to see Kouta, who was currently dressed as a butler, was very different from usual. His long hair, this time tied in a ponytail style instead of the usual braid style, is very suitable for his current appearance. She felt she understood a little why Kouta wanted them to have fun with costumes sometimes. 

'I mean— Seeing the butler was a different experience, even though most of what he did was telling me to pose. Well, it wasn't too bad being told what to do by the butler esp, especially when he told me to pose in such a suggestive way. It made me remember what we did not long ago.' Takao thought while looking at Kouta, who seemed to be staring in her direction.

"Huhuhu, doesn't he look good?" Satomi whispered in Takao's ear. "Isn't there nothing wrong with taking advantage of an opportunity like this?"  

"Eh, what are you going to do?" 

"Hey, Kouta-kun, can you act as a butler for once?" 

"Hm, well. Okay, it's fine. What do you want as an example?" 

Kouta asked while he stopped taking pictures and sat down to ask Satomi, who then pondered what she wanted. 

"Well, how about just simple messaging?" Kouta ended up being the first to come up with an idea, as it was getting late, and there were plenty of opportunities to do various things. The main thing he could imagine doing as a butler was giving out snacks, cakes and tea, something he was too lazy to do at this time of night. 

"Messaging huh—" Satomi commented and nodded, feeling it was not bad. 

"Well, it's not a bit too ordinary. I want a little something special." Takao grumbled slightly out of disappointment and pouted a little before finally thinking. 

"Ahaha, sorry about that. We can do it next time." Kouta spoke while giving Takao a massage on her shoulder. "Ah, at least I can give you something a little similar."

"Ah, it feels really good." Takao felt Kouta's hand massaging her shoulder, which was surprisingly comfortable and made her think like this. 'Oh, well. Getting a massage after many rounds of sex would probably be nice, especially her hip, which was a little sore.

But Kouta left them for a while before he returned with the tea set and snacks. He entered the room and poured tea from a teapot that was no different from the far more common ones the two girls had fantasized about. 

"Oh, you can do it very well." 

"Well, I just copied what I saw." 

Yeah, just like Kouta said, he just copied those movements from what he saw. It wasn't such a complicated thing to do. 

"Unfortunately, all we have is cheap tea and snacks. Ah, please enjoy. Ojou-sama." Kouta told them to enjoy this simple tea time; simultaneously, he took out a bottle of lotion before rubbing it into Satomi's feet. Before he began massaging Satomi's feet, from her calves to the soles of her feet as well, Satomi could feel the pleasure of Kouta's skilful massage because he copied and used his memories of having seen and read books on acupuncture. 

Kouta himself was quite curious to know if the knowledge he gained from acupuncture could produce the same thing as in hentai and the like. Because he often sees in stories that people can make women become aroused with just a massage. Something she wanted to know and get a chance to do. 

"Yeah, please enjoy yourself," Kouta said as he started to message them. 

-----------------------------------

Don't forget to read my other fanfic. That Time I got Reincarnated as Son of an Idol

------------------------------------

You can support me in patr*ondotcom/Razack2Ch

You can read early access up to 7 chapters in my patr-eon for now.

New schedule,

Stealing; a chapter every two days.

Son; a chapter every two days.

My fanfic will only 1100-1300 words per chapter and don't expect too much.

Beware of cliffhangers. You can binge it if you like too...

24