Ch 06 – 25 April, Birth of FSN
5.2k 4 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eriri left the internet café in a hurry after she agreed with the wager. She didn't have any reason to be around Kouta after all. She had already completed her portion of their agreement.

"Listen here, don't ever think I'll like this novel—" She left with such a bad line.

Afterwards, Kouta went back to his home. Even though Eriri said something like that, Kouta really confident she would like Koisuru Metronome. Because it was something that was bound to happen, after all, Eriri and Utaha actually respected each other as creators. And in the end, they get along very well when not involved with the protagonist.

And so, Kouta rested after he finished his dinner.

"I wonder if I can do something else—" Kouta mumbled to himself while looking at the empty room.

While Kouta did nothing, he started to think hard. Especially how vast the disparity was with the world from which those memories came.After all, many things differed between Kouta's world and the world where the memories came from. In fact, their time in this world was different from his last memories of the other world.

There was a time difference of almost ten years. In other words, the date in this world was 2012. Even so, Kouta didn't notice any significant difference between them.

Himself from another world and was just a person who had been sick since childhood and died at the same age as Kouta. It felt like it was fate for Kouta to gain memories from another world at the same age as his death.

Therefore, he was from another world and didn't have as much experience as Kouta, and he was still young and prone to illness. He also doesn't have much knowledge. It's just that his parents seem to really care about him and maybe spoil him by giving him things that can make him happy without having to do a lot of activities. Therefore, he spends his time pursuing his hobby; reading manga/novels, watching anime, and playing games.

Something that Kouta experienced before he lost it after the accident. After that accident, Kouta didn't do much. He even spent his time alone. For that reason, Kouta couldn't understand the complicated things that would happen in the future, even if they could happen in this world. He wasn't sure at all.

"In the end, I got memories from another world."I have to interpret those memories carefully." Kouta thought that it was possible. Many of those memories came from different worlds. So there was a big chance it would be different in this world. It may happen, or it could happen at different times. Who knows what will happen?

Kouta was an ordinary young boy who lost his both parents. Therefore, although there was some information about gold, stocks, and bitcoins from other worlds, he didn't understand it at all, and neither did he from the other world. He just knew, without understanding any of those strange things.

Kouta thought about what he would do in the future. Seeing those memories, Kouta felt he wanted to live to the fullest. And having money was a good thing. It would be nice to have several machine money in his hands. Even though it was difficult, with the help of the memory, he got from another world… Maybe he could do it with something.

Kouta may not have any knowledge for him to understand complicated stuff, but maybe there was something more accessible for him to take advantage of.

Since most of his memories were about manga, novels, and games, it could be from that stuff, right? Kouta was thinking about making such things as manga or novels. But, it would be difficult for Kouta since he never did any drawing at all.

'At least I could try it, right? There's nothing wrong about it.' Kouta considered using Eriri, but it might not be a bad idea to give it a shot.

Kouta took out the paper and readied his drawing with the pencil in his hand. He tried his best to concentrate, trying to remember the important things for him to draw. He could have tried to draw out the memories that would help him to draw.

Kouta memories recalled many things—The tutorial drawing video from youtube. The JPG contained tips and tricks drawn from many websites like pixiv, deviantart, and others. He couldn't remember all of it and could see glimpses of those things.

With all these things, Kouta started to draw as best he could. He should remember many poses, pictures, and tips from videos or jpg. The end result was possibly his best drawing to date, but will it be good enough to compete with professionals?

Kouta didn't think his drawing could compete with professionals as long as the story was good. It could be popular, right? The authors of One-Punch Man and Mob-Psycho didn't have great art, but they're still striving and popular. So as long as the story is compelling enough, people will read his manga.

Kouta felt that making manga would consume too much of his time. He may become good if he trains day by day. Thanks to memories from another world, he could see many things from manga, anime, and illustrators. Sometimes it may be blurry, vague, and incomplete since it is quite challenging to remember the picture in such detail after all. But Kouta felt this was helpful.

To be honest, even Kouta could remember the story from the manga. But he didn't have any confidence to draw every panel, every line, and every tone. He may have cheated to see his previous memory, but it looked like he couldn't cheat to make a perfect drawing. It's too bad.

"I think making galge will be a priority." After trying to draw several times, Kouta felt good enough to make up his mind. He thought to make galge and followed the protagonist flag and get close to two those girls.

"Because of that, I need to finish it."

Kouta even deliberately took a day off to finish his plan. A galge that could impress Eriri and Utaha, Kouta needed to make sure his proposal was good. And in any visual novel that his previous world read, there were a lot of superb visual novels. Like Clannad, Little buster, G-Senjou no Maou, Grisaia series, and Muv Luv series.

However, when it comes to the most popular visual novel franchise, not only anime but also a variety of other series have been adapted.Also, the game that became a money making by making every fan's wallet gone to the dust by Gacha Hell.

It was no other than Fate/Stay Night. A visual novel made by Type Moon, a story about Holy grail war—master—and servant.

That's why Kouta worked very hard until the evening. He tried his best to write a manuscript. No, maybe a simple proposal with a rough sketch of a character, concept, and storyboard.

"I think this is good enough—" Kouta said, along with the ringing of his house bell. Which indicates someone is coming to his house.

Kouta immediately opened his door, showing Eriri who even he didn't need to say it. She looked defeated, which means that she must be like the novel. That's why she didn't look enthusiastic.

"Oh, finally. You came." Kouta said while invited her inside.

"Well, you messaged me to come after all." Eriri responded with a sour face. She was surprised, and a bit confused, when she knew Kouta didn't go to school. At the same time, she felt relief since she read the novel last night, and she liked it. Even though she read it with skepticism, the novel was actually quite good.She found weird that this good novel didn't have any buzz.

Kouta led Eriri to the living room and served her some drinks. He sat in front of her before talking.

"So how is it?"

"That—A good novel."

Eriri replied with a troubled face. She may, could lie and said she didn't like it. But for some reason, she couldn't do it.

"Well, just like I thought." Kouta said, he seemed to be almost certain that Eriri like it. Seeing his confidence, made Eriri realized why she couldn't lie.

"I just need to know your childhood reaction." Kouta added.

"Ugh—" Eriri muttered sadly.

"Well, anyway, there is something I want to show you." Kouta gave her a smile and then continued, putting down a lot of paper.

"What is this?" Eririt tilted her face, questioned Kouta.

"This is a proposal."

"Proposal?"

"Yeah, I made a proposal to make a galge. "Can you take a look?"

"A galge! A game."

Eriri's face showed disbelief, since she knew very well. How ignorant is Kouta about otaku culture. She remembered many of his questions from the day before, as well as how ignorant he was of otaku culture. And right now, he asked her to see the proposal about galge.

Galge or "gal game" is a subgenre of Japanese simulation games. It features attractive female characters. Players can interact with their potential virtual girlfriends through predetermined choices. Most female characters look younger to appeal to the moe fans. The rewards range from wholesome computer graphics art to secret sexual content. The game's outcome is determined by the choices made by the players. The primary target audience for galge is young men. Other similar simulation games are called bishoujo game.

And this man, who previously appeared to be uninterested in such matters, said that he made a proposal to make galge.

Eriri felt very angry, as if he had made galge easy to make.

"Fine, I take it." Eriri said took the paper roughly. At that moment, Eriri swore to belittle this paper. But for the moment, she read the paper slowly. Her encounter was varied, ranging from angry to surprised to serious—

The proposal galge Kouta made is called Fate/Stay Night. The storyboard was quite refreshing and good one. It said that the story of a man who participated in the holy war, where seven magicians who succeeded in summoning servants fought each other like a battle royale. And those servants belonged to a historical figure from the past.

Eriri found the proposal for these games to be actually quite good, which made her annoyed.

"This—is actually good." Eriri said with a defeated tone.

"Really, I'm quite confident with that."

"Yeah, and this rough sketch is quite good."

"Hm—Thanks. It's my first time designing characters."

"What!? Really—Damn."

Eriri just sighed as she felt kinda unfair, this lowly man actually had some talent in this creator world.

"I'm delighted to hear that. So—I'd like you to participate in my project as an artist. When Kouta finally said that, his excited expression showed, and he looked straight at Eriri.

"What!?" Eriri looked back at Kouta with a surprised face.

"Yeah, I think it will be good to have someone famous like you as an artist. No—Eri Kashiwagi."

"But—" Eriri tried to rebuke, but Kouta interrupted her.

"Well, I'm really hope you join my project." Kouta said it strongly, and that made Eriri shiver at his word.

"Okay." She answered shortly.

"Good. It's not like I will write the script of this galge. "I already know who wrote the piece."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, I want the author of Koisuru Metronome to write this galge."

And once again, Kouta said something absurd that made Eriri open her eyes wide as if she were shocked by his reply.

113