Ch 09 – 26 April, Eriri 05
4.8k 7 126
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What do you think about the lemon scene?
  • Too much Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enough Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Too little Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Don't care Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Bad!!!!!!!!!!!! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 15 · This poll was closed on Dec 8, 2022 02:04 PM.

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.

You can recommeded any character to me---to enter my consideration. But please more focused to Slice of life/romance anime or manga.

 

Kouta came back to his home after spending time with Utaha. Just like before, his house should be empty. No other relative has visited him since his family died two years ago.After Kouta saw another world's memories, isn’t it weird that they let him live alone without having any real guardian supervise him. 

But at the same time, when Kouta remembers, this kind of trope was very standard in anime, manga, and dating sims. either to make the protagonist live alone or simply to ensure that the protagonist's parents were not present.

So they can have many scenarios to suit the writer’s whim. The childhood friend either woke him up in the morning or just made it easy for a girl to sneak into his room. Or so they could have a girl stay overnight—or make MC dinner and breakfast. Fun times. 

Yes, the most interesting protagonist is sometimes a man living in a unique circumstance environment, as long as it makes the writer's job easier.

"I wonder if—" Kouta stopped what he’s about to say as he stared at the front of his house. Stood there, a beautiful girl, her blonde hair tied up in a twin-tail with a blue ribbon. Her hair, swaying in the evening breeze, looked shiny and golden. She was no other than Eriri. 

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Eriri said to Kouta as he approached her.

"Well, I’ve never expected you to come here faster than me. Wait—are you perhaps looking forward to it." Kouta replied while making such a stupid joke. 

"Hah—are you stupid or what!? I just want this to be over with!"

"Yeah, I know it. Do you already have dinner?" 

"Huh—No." 

"Is that so—how, we’re making some dinner first?" 

To be honest, Kouta's parents passed away two years ago. It was such a rarity that people came to this house. And living alone as a teenager in that house was a nightmare. Living alone in a house full of memories of your dead family No wonder; Kouta didn’t have much will to live.

That’s why Kouta’s mood was really good. It may be just his imagination, but to see someone waiting in his home, all things considered, it has been two years.

"Fine—" Eriri said in a low voice. She followed Kouta into his house and, as she had done the day before, assisted Kouta in preparing dinner. This time, it was just fried rice with a big omelette on top.

"Hm—This is good." 

"Glad to hear that—since you came here. Most likely, I won my bet." Kouta said

"Yes, just like you predicted. Tomoya really likes the novel—-he even said he will make a fan site—just like you said to Kasumigaoka-senpai." Eriri answered, a touch of defeated in her voice. 

Eriri recalls what occurred after school.

Eriri followed Kouta and she could hear their conversation. For that moment—-till now, Eriri confirmed how Kouta had been always right. He used her drawing to entice Utaha to join his project team, and he was correct about Tomoya's fan site as well.

At first, she couldn’t believe it, but she met Tomoya after she finished overhearing Kouta's conversation with Utaha. In the end, Eriri and Tomoya had a long conversation, especially since he was really enthusiastic about Koisuru Metronome. She'd be having a good time even if it weren't for the bet, but when she heard Tomoya was going to make a fan site, she got even more sad. She couldn’t believe it—

At that moment, Eriri could see Kouta with a devilish smile on his face. "Just like I said."

It made her shiver, so Eriri couldn’t help but ask her childhood friend, Tomoya.

"Ne—Tomoya, do you know Suzuki Kouta?" 

"Huh—Who?"

"Suzuki Kouta, my classmate." 

"Do you think I know someone from your classmate? Anyway—This novel—" 

Eriri could see Tomoya's innocent face, so he couldn't have lied to her. That is, Kouta could easily predict Tomoya's mind, to the point where he knew Tomoya would create a fan site for Kasumi Utako.

Kouta even kept her identity hidden, despite the fact that it could help his negotiations with Utaha.

At that moment, Eriri very afraid of Kouta. Eriri stared at Kouta’s face as if troubled. 

"Well then, that’s easy to predict." Kouta said seriously, pity in his voice as if everything were according to his plan. 

"Ugh—but you wouldn't do anything else, would you?"Eriri shook her head while pleading to Kouta. 

Then, Kouta slightly nodded. "It’s fine. I wouldn’t do that. I may be a scumbag, but I have been following our agreement." Kouta said this as he moved his face closer to Eriri, his hand under her chin, and their eyes locked.

"I can’t wait." 

"Ugh—" 

Kouta grabbed Eriri’s hand, and by reflex, she struggled, but the girl's strength was not enough. Kouta kept his grip on her wrists, and then he stopped on the sofa.

"Okay, maybe we can start now." Kouta stared at Eriri. Her clear blue eyes stared back. Up close, he could see an irresistible face. A cute and fragile face. Kouta couldn’t deny, how attractive Eriri was, and he liked her a lot. As for her character—in the memories she was a tsundere character. 

Some people hate this type of heroine, while others like it. Kouta, on the other hand, had a soft spot for tsundere characters based on his memories. It could be the first kind of heroine he encountered that left a big impression on him.

Some people argued that it was an abusive relationship, but it was just an anime, so he always found those tsundere moments funny. 

But at this moment, it was real. Even so, Kouta didn’t find her to be tsudere like in the anime. Perhaps because of their situation.

"Okay—" Eriri slowly taking off her uniform. She showed off her white bra and her smooth skin. With her fair white skin and thin, slim waist, it was an amazing feat to see. Before Eriri hands move to the skirt, she takes it off. 

"Good—" Kouta said while giving Eriri instructions with his hand. 

"Ugh—fine," Eriri recognized Kouta's instruction and turned around before putting her hand in her bare pant leg.She tried to take it off, but stopped for a moment, and she looked at Kouta behind her. Who waiting. 

"Hiks—" Eriri wanted to cry, but a lot of things happened in a short amount of time, and many weird experiences made her brain confused. Also, there was some element of fear to unknown and mysterious from Kouta—made Eriri couldn’t have will to resist.

Eriri took off her stripped pants.

Kouta's eyes were drawn to a bare girl's buttocks and genitalia. It was not what Kouta had anticipated. Well, he never saw one. Even, just seeing it made his little brother grow, but Kouta needed to hold his urge back. He had been patient for days and didn’t want to ruin it, by following his instinct. 

"Hold on. Okay—" Kouta ordered Eriri which stiffened her body. 

Kouta touches Eriri’s white ass. 

"Kya—-" Eriri screaming with a high pitch as she tried to run away, but Kouta immediately grabbed her and told her with a calm but cold voice.

"Stand still." 

"Ugh—yes—" Eriri replied weakly. 

Kouta spread her genital with his hand and felt how her pussy was not that wet.Following what he saw from another world, memories, and his own experience with porn. 

Kouta’s thumb touched Eriri’s genital, then he caressed it slowly. 

"Ugh—this is feel weird!" Eriri commented after Kouta touched her. 

But Kouta ignored. 

He was so preoccupied with the genital in front of him that he caressed it until it was wet.At that moment, he spread her slit open and found a bean-like stiff thing, which could be one thing—her clitoris. Kouta’s finger started to stimulate Eriri’s clitoris. 

"WHwaaaaaaatt! That—place—that—place—-" Eriri’s body trembled, and her ass swayed while a high-pitched voice came from her mouth. 

"Hm—just stand still. Okay."  Kouta’s finger rubbed the clitoris while the middle finger slowly went deep and stirred inside. 

"Hi—This—This—feel—weird—please—" Eriri pleaded; in the end, she was an R-18 doujin author.She actually had knowledge of sexual activity and may have masturbated. Only, she never experienced to be touched by other person. Also, because she was an author R-18, her imagination was wild. 

Even in the anime, when she spoke with Utaha, she went straight to imagining how she blackmailed and summoned goons to attack her.

"Ugh—" Eriri tried to hold back the electric feeling that came from her genitals. Yeah, because of those, Eriri felt Kouta’s finger more. She was conscious about it. 

And then Kouta licked it.

"Ann—" Eriri raised her voice unconsciously, before closing her mouth with her hand while her head turned red. 

When Kouta heard that, he felt a sense of satisfaction. He grabbed her ass and gobbled up her pussy, licking the genital that was becoming increasingly wet.

"Ah—ah—this is wrong—No—I’m not—" Eriri’s trembling. Her genitalia, which was supposed to be closed and intact, was gradually loosening. Her whole body convulses—the inside of her vagina tightens firmly.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn—!!!!!!!!!" Eriri held her moan as her drenched pussy gushed out juices from there. She slowly descended and fell to the sofa. 

"Uuuuu—Hiks—What I am doing?" cried Eriri, with a bright red face and a covered face before someone grabbed her hand and Kouta’s face came out. 

"It looks like someone have cumming." Kouta looked at Eriri grinning. 

"Ugh—bastard. Are we done!" Eriri raised a defeated scream, twisting her cute face in rage.

"Well, I’m still not satisfied." Kouta replied nonchalantly. Seeing Kouta raised his hand and grabbed her hand—before he was sitting in the sofa and pulled her in his embrace let her sit in his lap.

"Wait!! What are you doing!!" Eriri’s bottom half could feel something hard poking her, and the new pleasure she experienced made her body still sluggish.

"It’s fine. I will not do anything weird. My dick is still in my pants—didn’t say I wanted to touch you—" Kouta whispered in Eriri’s ear.

Kouta let Eriri’s back lean at him as he could smell Eriri’s sweat and her sweet scent. Before once again, his finger touched Eriri’s body again. This time, he went for her petite breast. Kouta couldn’t resist and let himself indulge in the softness of her breast. sometimes by squeezing it. 

"Waaitt—Please don’t touch it like that—Auu—" Eriri objected, and Kouta silenced her by beginning to massage her breasts. Soon, Kouta found her nipples and played on them with his hand. 

Even Kouta couldn’t see her face, but he could see how red her ear was and how sometimes her voice leaked out an unnecessary sound.

"Why—why—" She whispered. 

Kouta smiled when he heard that—and he whispered in her ear.

"Because you’re a lewd girl—remember when we talked on the rooftop. The first thing, you say is that I will blackmail and attack you—which happened—just like your imagination." 

"Ugh—No—Not—like this—"

Kouta felt her nipples standing erect, and he started to massage them.

"Ah—no—ann—un—"

Before Kouta left hand traced slowly heading down to her pussy, massaging it, including her clitoris. Using his finger to open her slit, let her love nectar was dripping out. 

"Ah—No—This is so wrong—Again—again—-" 

Eriri’s whole body shook in his embrace.

"---Haa, haa, haa, haa—" 

"It looks like you are cumming again—" 

"Ugh—Bastard." Eriri spoke while putting on an angry face.

"Well, you don’t have to worry about me. Just enjoy yourself." Kouta said this while playing with Eriri's bodies once more. Kouta's bottom member was as hard as he could be, but at the time, all he wanted to do was play with woman bodies for the first time in his life.

That night, Kouta’s house was full of her extremely sweet voice. 

126