Chapter 25
5.4k 7 207
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Carol with her newly discovered power flew towards the Kree ships, they responded by sending many ships to tear it down, so she responded by shooting rays from her fists. Carol, as she fought discovered that they really couldn't damage her, just crashing could destroy them.

Carol flew towards one of the warships and destroyed it by crossing side by side.

''My ships'' Damian shouted in the Mar-Vell Laboratory.

''Stay here, I'll be back,'' Damian said before putting the bucket away and quickly flying away.

Damian approached 2 ships that were still without damage and wrapped them with his fog before controlling everyone's mind on the ships and making them totally loyal to him.

He also controls everyone in Ronan's ship to believe they were destroyed in combat.

Soon Carol was in front of Ronan and intimidated by carrying her power, they quickly retired out from the Earth and everything ended very easily.

Damian quickly ordered the ships to wait in stealth mode and took a communicator to talk to them.

He then decided to return to the ship and wait for Carol with the whole group.

'' You really threw me into space '' said Carol Annoyed.

''Wasn't it exciting? I have always believed that people develop better when they fall from 100 kilometers high '' Damian said looking at her naughtily.

Carol just sees him with annoyance

'' And now? '' Damian said.

Hearing his question, Carol couldn't help but hesitate, she wanted to take the Skrulls to a safe place and complete Lawson's mission, as well as help others who are in situations similar to today's, but she just saw Damian again and she's going to leave again.

'' I want to go with the Skrulls and help them have a home '' said Carol hesitating to look at Damian.

''Then go, but you mustn't take so long, if you take too long I'll come and get you and you won't be able to leave again,'' Damian said looking at her with a smile, he really didn't want to stop her, if he gave her powers and stopped her now he would be contradicting the reason why Damian allowed everything to happen.

'' But I'm sure they can wait another day, we both have things to talk about,'' Damian said as he grabbed Carol in his arms.

''We will leave you to take care of the ship, remember to monitor the Kree well, we will return in a few hours '' Damian said before flying towards the earth at full speed with Carol.

Damian quickly arrived at his house where Ana and Sophia were.

After entering with Carol he met the two women, it was night but since vampires do not really need to sleep, they felt that Damian arrived and with curiosity, they approached.

'' Carol I want to introduce you to Ana again, I know they met before but now it is different, she is also in a relationship with me so I hope they get along," said Damian happily.

''You're an insensitive bastard,'' Carol said with a half-annoyed smile, looking at him speechless.

'' The beautiful lady next to Ana, guess, "said Damian naughtily.

'' I'm his mother,'' Sophia said, putting his eyes blank, Damian really liked to make mischief, he may want to compensate for what he did not do as a child.

'' His mother?'' Hearing this Carol could not help getting nervous, she thought that she was also Damian's lover, she saw that this woman seemed very maternal, and also maybe he was Damian compensating that he had no mother, they say that in a relationship you look for what you lacked when you were a child.

'' My biological mother died, but she was the one who raised me from a baby," said Damian briefly.

'' I see, nice to meet you mother-in-law'' said Carol nervously.

''It's great to finally meet you,'' Sophia said with a cheerful smile.

''Nice to see you again Ana, thank you for taking care of Damian all these years, `` said Carol Ana smiling.

'' Hm, it's good that you're back, Damian miss you very much,'' Ana said with a slight smile, which was strange according to her personality.

'' Well I have a serious conversation to have with Carol so see you later,'' Damian said seriously as he pulled Carol from her hand.

Carol could only follow him ashamed, it was obvious what they were going to do to the room and it was no problem if Ana knew it but Sophia was her mother-in-law.

'Damian damn scoundrel,' Carol thought with anger.

Upon entering Damian's room Carol could not help looking around and saw clear indications that Ana was living there, she couldn't help looking at Damian's discomfort for a moment.

''How are you?'' Damian asked with concern.

''I am fine, before you did whatever you have done I felt really confused but for some reason now I feel that everything is clear,'' said Carol.

'' When you left you had one of my familiars, it is the best familiar in defense that I have so I was not very worried about your security but your mind. So I left a small defense but the mind is something unpredictable,'' said Damian.

'' Although they tried to erase my memories they never hurt me that it wasn't training,'' Carol said to reassure him.

''I'm glad you're back,'' Damian said as he hugged Carol while smelling her hair.

'' It must have been difficult for you, at least I did not remember you, although I suffered from my amnesia I had no one to yearn to'' said Carol sighing as she stroked his blue hair.

''it's fine, I also allowed this to happen, so don't comfort me,'' Damian said.

'' We better talk about something more interesting,'' said Damian, smiling at her.

'' That suit tight to the body looks really sexy and highlights your assets, the Kree are really idiots, my familiar had prepared to kill everyone who touched you lasciviously but unexpectedly there was none '' Damian said, caressing her body.

'' In Hala, most knew that it was not a Kree also the aesthetic taste of the Kree is blue skin, they never noticed me, '' Carol said, smiling while hugging his neck, she couldn't help letting a slight groan release when Damian squeezed her buttocks.

'' I guess they were fortunate for that, now tell me how I get you from that suit,'' said Damian seriously.

'' Hm, what if I let you find out? '' Said Carol smiling sensually.

"Well, you said it," Damian said before transforming only the suit into a fog, after moving Carol to another side he left the suit and returned to normal before falling to the ground.

''Wow Carol, without underwear, what a naughty girl '' Damian said as he sat her in his lap.

'' You really have perverted tricks '' Carol said with a slight blush on her face when she was suddenly stripped naked.

'' I missed you a lot Carol,'' Damian said as he left kisses all over his neck and shoulders until he reached his breasts.

'' I think they have become bigger,'' Damian said as he sucked his nipple and pushed her towards the bed.

'I really missed that,' Carol thought as she moaned.

Carol pushed his head down indicating that she wanted his lips elsewhere.

''Carol, forcing your husband to do that kind of thing'' Damian said, he was happy that Carol asked for things.

Despite saying that obediently under his head and pleased Carol deeply.

After Carol enjoyed Damian decided to move on to the main dish, he naked and inserted himself deeply into her, Carol was now physically much stronger so they could have fun for longer.

They spent several hours doing it and Damian decided to end up biting her neck, it had been a long time since he tasted her blood and he was curious as to what knew now Carol was practically a battery of cosmic energy.

Damian gave her several drinks, the blood really knew quite different, it had more energy, and he felt revitalized although he didn't know if it was an illusion.

When Carol was bitten, she could not avoid shuddering violently and the cosmic energy layer her emerged, if he was a normal person would have been made into pieces.

Unlike last time Carol did not pass out and maintained his conscience, for the most part, she felt satisfied and wanted to just look at the roof.

'' That was fine,'' Carol said with a sensual voice.

'' At least this time you were not unconscious, I think I have another point in my favor by letting you get these powers '' Damian said jokingly.

'' Well I have to admit that I like my powers and it would really be bad not to be able to experience all this without my powers, not to mention that I would have a complex of insecurity being a normal human and you being so powerful '' Carol said thoughtfully.

''I Would have turned you into a vampire, of course, if you agree,'' Damian said.

"I don't know, I think it's not necessary," Carol said.

'' Yes, I wonder how our children will be, it will be weird to see a vampire that shines golden '' Damian said laughing.

'' Children eh? What if when we return we have one? '' Said Carol, although he was no longer worried about his age would soon be 30 years old.

'' It would be fine, I would really like you and Ana to become pregnant at the same time, so children can grow together,'' said Damian.

"Yes, it would be good," Carol said.

'' Why did you become a king? '' Carol asked.

'' There are several reasons, being king to marry you and Ana and any other future woman and nobody can say anything,'' Damian said.

''It was necessary to say 'another future woman'?,'' Said Carol looking at Damian annoyingly.

'' Also because it is fun, and my daughters will be small princesses not only for me,`` said Damian, smiling funny.

''Besides, at some point, they will know that I am a vampire, and vampires under my command will surely be hunted, with a powerful country as a back up they will be more careful in dealing with me and will not blindly come to me or I would have to eliminate everyone, which would cause more problems '' Damian said nonchalantly.

'' Okay, I admit that it will be a bit fun to be queen '' said Carol.

'' I wonder what your family will think when they see you on television being a queen,'' said Damian smiling.

'' They will surely be very surprised,'' Carol said laughing.

'' But you know, Madripoor is in Asia, where it was normal for the kings to have 4 wives and 5 concubines,'' said Damian looking at her naughtily.

''… ''

'' Maybe the people demand it, as a good ruler I will have no other option than to sacrifice and accept the beautiful concubines that send me '' Damian said, sighing at how hard his life is.

'' You know, I know you really don't dare '' Carol said with confidence.

'' You're right, I gave you my word,'' said Damian, Stopping joking when he saw that he couldn't get any reaction from Carol.

"Help me take care of Fury when she is not," Carol said from nothing.

'' Oh, should I get jealous? '' Damian asked her, pretending seriously.

'' Is the only man friend I have been able to do,'' Carol said looking at him with love

Sigh

'' Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't die,'' said Damian.

'' Thank you, you always accept what I ask you, even with Monica, you raised her for 6 years, and for how she loves you I can tell you that you made it great,'' said Carol.

'' I feel like an obedient wife, you're leaving while I take care of the house,'' said Damian Ironically.

'' Well if you behave well, maybe I could do something really good for you,'' Carol said as she went down to his crotch.

Soon Carol began to caress his member and when it was erect she moved her mouth towards it.

''Beware of rays Carol'' Damian said, a little nervous.

Carol under her head and sucked strongly before starting to go down and climb, although it was her first time doing this Carol was quite good.

After a while, Damian told her that he was going to finish but Carol continued with her rhythm, Damian couldn't stand it anymore and ended in her mouth.

Carol got up moving her mouth as if she were savoring.

'' Does not know badly '' Carol said sensually smiling at him which caused a certain part of Damian to straighten himself again.

Carol and Damian fought intensely for another hour before deciding to stop, they still had to return to the Mar-Vell laboratory.

They took a quick bath before dressing and going downstairs to the living room where Ana and Sophia were watching TV.

'' Wow, I hoped it would take longer,'' Sophia said jokingly.

'' Hm,'' Ana said while looking at them before looking away and returning to the TV.

'' Carol will go again for a few years, so why didn't we have breakfast together?'' Damian said, It was barely dawn and it wouldn't be bad to have breakfast before leaving.

''Sure'' Sophia said while smiling at the couple.

''Tell me, Carol, how did you meet Damian?'' Sophia asked curiously, although she had asked Damian, she wanted the version of Carol.

''We met at a traffic light, although the first time I saw him I thought he was the most handsome man there was, really that was all I thought, even when we competed in a race where if Damian won I had to go on a date, at no time did I think I was going to lose'' Carol said with a wry smile remembering those moments.

''But finally, this idiot won me over and forced his way into my life by seducing me'' Said Carol looking at Damian lovingly.

'' Wow, only in your life does he force in you? '' Ana asked mockingly.

'' Ana! Don't say that,'' Sophia said looking at Ana unsatisfied.

Carol blushed a little as she looked fiercely at Ana before nodding to Sophia with thanks.

'' Carol's tastes are private and we don't need to know '' Sophia said, scolding Ana.

Carol's face could not help freezing.

'' Pff really fell into that Carol'' said Damian laughing.

'' Hmph, I still remember Ana's expression while Damian drank her blood, she seemed to be saying that she would be fine to die at that time," Carol said while looking at Ana, she really had nothing about her mother-in-law, so she could only get rid of Ana.

Ana's expression could not help changing a bit, nobody had really seen her expression at that time since Damian is always in her neck, and she had forgotten that Carol was at that time.

'' Wow, that's really interesting,'' Sophia said looking at Ana while laughing.

'' How well they get along, we look like a family, just remember not to talk about such things when we have children in the house,'' said Damian happily.

'' Speaking of children, with the type of activities you do with Ana every day, how has she not been pregnant?'' Sophia asked, a little worried.

'' We are vampires, a practically eternal race, if it were easy to have children, wouldn't it be illogical?'' Damian said quietly.

'' It's just luck, let's have patience,'' Ana said quietly.

''That's right'' said Damian, finishing the subject.

After talking about things from the past and the tastes of each one Sophia and Carol met better, they had spent several hours since they left the ship so they decided to return to the laboratory to avoid incidents.

------

Guys, sorry for the delay, I didn't have internet.

Many people have commented that they didn't want Carol to go away again so before you all complain I will tell you that Carol will be back every day, some of you can guess how.

Remember that you can support me and see 10 advanced chapters at patreon.com/Fast_Reader.

207