Chapter 101
2.6k 6 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Damian returned home and, after checking the surroundings, found his entire family sitting at the table, eating.

Upon seeing Damian, everyone greeted him while they ate.

Damian smiled before sitting in an empty seat next to Emma.

"We thought you'd eat at Tony's place," Sophia said, smiling at him.

"That's alright, I'll eat something later," Damian replied, giving Carol, Ana, and Natasha a smile.

"Daddy," Emma said, looking at him tenderly.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Damian said, smiling at her.

"Can you feed me?" Emma asked, moving her plate closer to Damian.

"Of course, darling," Damian said, lovingly smiling at her before taking her utensils and carefully bringing them to her mouth.

Damian thought that Emma must have seen him feeding Carol, which is why she asked him.

"That's not fair, I want some too," Alice protested, pouting.

Ivy didn't say anything but also looked at him.

"How about taking turns? One of you can have it next meal," Damian suggested, happy that his daughters wanted him to feed them.

"I suppose I'm included too, or am I, not your daughter?" Monica asked, smiling at Damian.

"Of course, dear," Damian said, smiling.

"You won't let them grow up," Sophia said, shaking her head.

Damian shrugged, unconcerned. He'll have them at home until they turn 118.

"Tomorrow, I'll be attending an event at Stark Industries. Does anyone want to come with me?" Damian asked, looking at everyone while feeding Emma.

"I'll pass. I don't want a bunch of people following me," Carol declined.

Ana also shook her head, finding it bothersome.

Natasha simply gave a slight smile and shook her head. She couldn't have such a high profile while working for SHIELD.

"I'm not going either. I prefer my boys in Madripoor. The politics in this country are boring," Ophelia said. If someone annoyed her in Madripoor, she could just punch them. If she did that at an event like this, it would likely make the news.

"I can go with Daddy," Ivy raised her hand.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, it's only for adults," Damian said, smiling at her. He didn't want his daughter to be exposed to that world so quickly.

Ivy pouted as she stabbed her food and put it in her mouth.

"I guess I'll go alone," Damian said, not really caring.

"I want to go" x2

Damian looked towards the two voices that spoke at the same time and were surprised to see Monica and Sophia.

The two looked at each other before looking at Damian, silently asking him to choose.

"Alright, then the three of us will go," Damian said, nodding with a smile.

Damian finished feeding Emma and took a napkin to gently wipe her mouth.

Emma smiled happily, enjoying all the attention from her father.

Everyone finished eating before going to the living room and spending time together.

When it was getting late, everyone went to bed.

Damian quickly bathed the babies with the help of their mothers before putting them to sleep.

Damian lay down with the four women. They had all given in to Ophelia, accepting her sleeping with them.

Natasha was, as always, lying on Damian's chest while hugging him with a smile.

"Damian, SHIELD has been keeping an eye on Tony," Natasha said.

"Hm, not surprising. Tony has created something truly impressive for this era," Damian nodded.

Everyone looked at him with confusion, urging him to explain.

Damian created a simple illusion of Tony's armor flying.

"Tony created it. What you see there is just a prototype," Damian said.

"It's not bad, although a bit crude. I still prefer ours," Carol commented, looking at the armor.

"How does it handle G-forces and impacts?" Ophelia asked curiously, watching it perform sharp turns.

"I don't know," Damian replied after a moment of silence.

"Well, time to sleep," Damian said.

The night passed quickly, and the next day Damian woke up with Natasha on his chest.

Gently stroking her cheeks, he left her lying on the bed before getting up.

Damian went through his daily routine before seeing his daughters.

They were getting bigger every day; in a few months, they would turn two years old.

Sighing nostalgically, Damian left the room and went downstairs.

Unexpectedly, the living room was empty, and his mother was nowhere to be seen.

Confused, Damian sat down on the couch before lying down and looking at his phone.

Damian scrolled through posts, occasionally laughing.

At that moment, Ophelia entered the room and saw him.

"Hm? Where's Sophia?" Ophelia asked, puzzled.

"I don't know, she's not home," Damian replied, shaking his head.

"Hm," Ophelia hummed, nodding as she approached Damian and sat on his stomach.

Damian raised his gaze from his phone and looked at Ophelia, raising an eyebrow in question.

"I have to go to Madripoor. There's a comprehensive report about the raw materials found in the Savage Lands," Ophelia said, swinging her feet that didn't reach the ground anymore.

"I'll go with you," Damian said after thinking for a moment.

"Alright," Ophelia nodded, still sitting on Damian.

Damian stared at her, speechless.

Ophelia lay on Damian's chest and looked at him with a smile.

"I think it's time to buy beds for the girls. They'll be turning two soon, and although the crib is big enough, I think it's time," Ophelia said, smiling at Damian.

"I thought the same when I saw them this morning. Should we go buy them?" Damian asked, considering it.

"Why not make them yourself? You can make them more comfortable, and while you're at it, you could improve our bed too," Ophelia suggested, smiling.

"Not a bad idea," Damian nodded.

Ophelia shifted herself closer to Damian and continued smiling.

"What do you want?" Damian asked, sighing.

"How about starting with a little blood?" Ophelia asked, licking her lips.

Instances, where she's alone with Damian, are really rare, so she has to take advantage.

"Don't you have to go to Madripoor?" Damian asked, sighing

"No worries, I'll just say that our king didn't want to let me go," Ophelia said flirtatiously as she rubbed her cheeks against Damian's neck.

Damian chuckled lightly at Ophelia's words, setting aside his phone.

Seeing no opposition, Ophelia smiled before sinking her fangs into Damian's neck, her hands resting on his shoulders.

Ophelia moaned softly as she felt the blood flowing down her throat, something she could never tire of.

Damian gently stroked Ophelia's hair as he allowed her to drink to her satisfaction.

He couldn't help but think about his relationship with Ophelia. They've had their ambiguous moments, but neither of them has taken a step forward.

After finishing drinking, Ophelia licked the area that had traces of blood before lifting her head and looking into Damian's eyes.

Ophelia's eyes glowed with a bloody red color from recently feeding.

Ophelia firmly grasped both sides of Damian's head before bringing her lips close to his.

Damian opened his eyes slightly surprised as he sat up, leaving Ophelia sitting on his lap.

Damian finally returned the kiss, as it would be awkward to reject her, not to mention hypocritical since he is clearly attracted to Ophelia.

Ophelia ended the kiss before resting her head against Damian's chest.

Finally, she lifted her gaze, looked into Damian's eyes, and smiled at him.

"Sorry, I got carried away," Ophelia said, laughing.

"It's okay," Damian said, shaking his head with a smile.

"Let's go, we're already late," Ophelia said with a soft smile.

"A king is never late, others arrive early," Damian joked.

Ophelia chuckled and playfully pushed him.

Damian laughed before taking her hand and teleporting them to Madripoor.

Both of them walked over to where the scientist was waiting for them.

"My lord," the scientist said, standing up upon seeing Damian.

"Miss Ophelia," the scientist also greeted Ophelia.

"What do you have for us?" Damian went straight to the point.

"We have found many interesting things in the Savage Lands," the scientist said.

"From rare metals to extinct flora and fauna."

"The most important discovery was a truly illogical material. I had never seen it before. It has anti-metal properties, which doesn't make sense since the material itself is a metal," the scientist said, smiling ironically.

"We conducted some tests, and any other metal that comes into contact with it dissolves, making it very difficult to process."

"Do you have a sample here?" Damian asked.

"Yes, here it is," the scientist said, taking out a small piece of metal from a special compartment.

Damian took it in his hand and examined it closely.

"It has certain spatial properties," Damian said, looking at the piece.

"How can we use it?" the scientist asked excitedly.

"I don't know," Damian shrugged as he returned the piece.

"What's the situation in the Savage Lands?" Damian asked.

"We have taken control. They didn't oppose us in any way. We've set up cameras and some tricks in case they betray us," the scientist said.

"Alright," Damian nodded.

"My lord, about the trip to Knowhere," the scientist hesitated.

They had already collected enough materials and only needed the materials from the Celestial to create more armor.

"Not today, maybe tomorrow. We'll see," Damian said to the scientist without making any promises.

"It'll be good to use the ships. They're probably gathering dust," Damian chuckled lightly.

Ophelia simply rolled her eyes at his words.

"Tell me, how are the soldiers?" Damian asked.

"They're doing well. They've adapted, although their height causes them some minor problems in everyday life," the scientist said, laughing lightly.

"Prepare them to go to Knowhere," Damian said, nodding.

"Yes, sir."

"Let's go back," Damian said, looking at Ophelia.

Ophelia nodded before they both disappeared.

"It seems like my lord and Miss Ophelia are closer than before," the scientist murmured with a smile.

Damian and Ophelia returned home just in time to see their three daughters coming down the stairs.

Seeing both of them, the girls ran towards them, greeting them with smiles.

"Where are you going?" Damian asked, smiling at them.

"We're going to play with Brian, Aminah, and Sharon," Alice said with a cute smile.

"I see. Have fun," Damian said, smiling at them.

The girls giggled as they said their goodbyes and gave Damian and Ophelia a kiss.

"Remember to have some compassion for your playmates," Ophelia said, laughing lightly.

"Yes, Mommy!" the girls said as they ran off.

"What time do you have to go to the charity event?" Ophelia asked.

"It's in the evening, in Los Angeles," Damian said.

"Hmm," Ophelia nodded casually.

"I'll go get something to eat," Ophelia said before separating from Damian and heading to the kitchen.

Damian smiled before walking up the stairs and into his room. His three lovely ladies were sleeping lazily.

Damian chuckled before lying down behind Ana and embracing her.

Ana felt Damian and smiled softly, sliding her legs between his and snuggling close to him.

Damian smiled as he ran his hands over Ana's waist and planted a kiss on her head.

"Do you know that the girls went to the palace?" Damian asked, gently trailing his fingers along Ana's abdomen.

"Yes, they woke me up to tell me," Ana said, smiling softly.

"They're turning two years old soon," Damian sighed.

"Hmm, the time has passed so quickly," Ana said softly.

''Should we have another one? Maybe a boy this time,'' Ana said smiling as she rubbed her body against Damian's.

''It's not like we get to choose the time and gender," Damian said with a slight chuckle as his hand began to move up her abdomen.

''They're still pretty full," Damian said, squeezing Ana's breasts while leaving kisses on her neck.

''Girls don't drink anymore,'' Ana said laughing as she tried to pull Damian's pants off with one hand.

Ana tired quickly and ripped Damian's pants off.

Damian stopped stroking Ana's breasts before he lowered his hand and lifted Ana's little black pajamas.

''Ah~'' Ana moaned softly, feeling Damian entirely inside her.

Damian kissed Ana's neck as he slowly moved in and out of her, picking up the pace.

Ana tried in vain to stifle her moans, she didn't want Carol and Natasha to wake up, but at the same time, it excited her.

Damian could feel the tension in Ana so he chuckled slightly as he shifted his position and positioned himself behind Ana before continuing to push inside out.

Finally, Ana let out a rather loud moan as she squeezed Damian tightly.

Damian couldn't stand Ana's pressure either and ended up inside her.

Ana a little dazed from the strong orgasm opened her eyes to see Carol looking at them with flushed cheeks and a great desire in her eyes.

I'll lend it to you for a while," Ana said with a satisfied smile as she lay on her side.

Carol just teased before throwing herself on Damian's lap and starting to kiss him as she quickly undressed.

----

Remember that you can support me and read 10 advanced chapters at patreon.com/Fast_Reader.

110