Chapter 168
2.1k 14 98
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Jarvis, set the repulsors to maximum power," Tony said inside his helmet.

The seven enhanced individuals didn't wait and launched themselves at him while trying to surround him.

In Tony's opinion, these people were just committing suicide; they had no weapons or anything that could contain him.

Tony accelerated towards the soldier in front of him, hitting him with his body and sending him down the cliff.

Before he fell into the water, he sent a powerful beam that pierced him through the back, right into the heart.

Quickly leaning forward, he extended his hand before propelling himself sideways to avoid the charge of one of the soldiers.

Flying a bit higher, Tony extended an arm before launching a missile into the midst of them, making them fly in various directions.

Tony quickly descended to the ground before landing on one of the soldiers, crushing his back.

"Auxiliary combat," Tony said when he saw one of them running near him, noticing that their hands were red as heat distorted the surroundings of their hands.

Jarvis read all the movements, indicating to Tony where the attack would come based on the gaze, angle, and muscles of the body.

Tony followed the steps, ducking to avoid the hit from the guy before using the repulsors on his legs to knee him in the head, creating a somewhat grotesque scene.

"Jarvis, remind me not to do that again; I think I'm going to vomit my lunch," Tony said with a disgusted voice.

Focusing, Tony shot several beams from his repulsors, piercing the chests of the people attacking him.

"Send a message to Happy and tell him to bring the experimental cells for enhanced individuals," Tony told Jarvis before squinting as he saw some soldiers he had assumed were dead starting to recover.

Those who received an attack in the heart or brain died, but those who didn't were recovering.

"It's incredible; their physical abilities are much superior even to Cap's, in addition to this recovery that seems to be related to the intense heat they can emit," Tony said, analyzing.

Suddenly, he extended his hand before firing a non-lethal repulsor directly at the head of one of the guys who was trying to get up.

Tony gathered the bodies on the side of the road before sitting on them.

He quickly communicated with Pepper, telling her that everything was in order but that he still had to stay in the basement.

Several minutes later, and a few more repulsors to the head, Happy arrived with several security agents in a truck.

Tony lifted his helmet and nodded to Happy.

"What do we have here?" Happy asked curiously.

"Enhanced soldiers from some organization with an unknown purpose," Tony said, shrugging.

The agents quickly brought capsules before Tony placed each one in a capsule.

"There's one dead below, recover him and take him too," Tony said, pointing to the cliff.

The capsules wrapped around the forearms of the captives, continuously injecting sedatives depending on the body's resistance.

"Take them to the highest level of security; I'll go later to see what I can find out about them," Tony told Happy.

"I won't lose sight of them," Happy said, nodding.

Tony said goodbye to his men before flying back home.

Upon arriving in the basement, his armor immediately detached from him before Pepper hugged him tightly with Morgan.

There was a small army of armor surrounding her, which gave him confidence.

"Are you okay?" Pepper asked, even though she didn't see a scratch on the armor.

"I'm fine; I'll find out who did this," Tony said with a serious expression while hugging his two girls.

"Hm, find the culprit... and make them pay," Pepper said, also with a serious expression; they definitely couldn't leave any threats to Morgan.

"Return to New York; I'll feel safer if you're in the tower," Tony said.

"Hm, let's go back," Pepper said, nodding.

Tony quickly put on his armor before requesting a helicopter that landed on the helipad minutes later.

He accompanied them as he flew in his armor before leaving them in the hangar, where they took the jet and headed to New York.

Tony accompanied them for several kilometers until they reached a safe altitude.

"Jarvis, call Rhodes and tell him to escort Pepper and Morgan to Stark Tower, put the tower on high alert," Tony said.

"Yes, sir," Jarvis said.

Tony gave one last look in the direction the jet went before flying back to Stark Industries.

Upon arriving at his company, he quickly entered the laboratory where they had put the seven attackers; three had died, two men and one woman.

Tony took off his armor and left it aside before approaching Happy, who was looking at his phone while standing in front of the captives.

"Any updates?" Tony asked.

"Hm, nothing new, just that the sedative the machine put on them is enough to put three elephants to sleep," Happy said.

"It was expected," Tony said, nodding before opening the capsule and taking a blood sample from one of the subjects.

Although biology isn't his specialty, with his intelligence plus Jarvis's help, it's no problem to do things that others could never do.

Tony placed the sample in a machine before starting the analysis.

"Tell me, Happy, has anything strange happened in the company lately?" Tony asked, wanting to see if there was a clue.

"Hm, I don't know if it could be considered strange, but yesterday someone had a meeting with Pepper."

"He briefly mentioned that he was an old acquaintance, but he also seemed very familiar to me. After thinking about it, I remembered that we briefly met him in '99, Aldrich Killian," Happy said, putting down his phone and looking at Tony.

"Killian? Doesn't ring a bell," Tony said, shaking his head in confusion.

"Of course, he wasn't a voluptuous blonde; it was at the science conference," Happy teased.

"Oh, Switzerland," Tony said, recalling a bit.

"That's right, they were talking about business, but then he created a hologram of his brain and did weird things," Happy said.

"Don't you think you should have informed me earlier?" Tony asked, looking wordlessly at Happy.

"Well, anyway, there was no one to take care of little Morgan, so I took care of it myself. I didn't lose sight of them for a second," Happy said.

"Whatever," Tony said, shaking his head.

"Jarvis, replay what happened in Pepper's office," Tony told Jarvis.

"You spy on your wife?" Happy asked, looking wordlessly at Tony.

"There are cameras everywhere, and the camera only points to the place where business is done. You have to be careful in these things," Tony justified before turning his gaze to the screen.

Happy, seeing this, quickly approached with curiosity, saw what they did, but heard nothing.

Tony watched everything with a calm expression when he heard Killian say 'Extremis.' Tony's expression finally changed, and he frowned.

"Extremis," Tony murmured thoughtfully as all the events and the abilities of the attackers appeared in his mind, linking everything.

"He's the one attacking us," Tony said, looking at Killian, wondering if Maya's work was stolen or if she was involved in all of this.

"Jarvis, access AIM's files," Tony said, looking at Killian's face in the image.

Quickly, several files with videos appeared in front of Tony.

"Project Extremis, Phase 1 injection tests, 2009? This guy has been lurking for a long time," Happy said, frowning as he read the title of the video.

The video quickly played, and they both watched as the test subjects passed; they all had something in common—they had some amputated limbs.

Upon injecting them with an orange, slightly glowing liquid, their missing limbs began to grow grotesquely, accompanied by screams of agony.

Suddenly, one of the subjects started convulsing as his whole body began to glow.

Killian panicked and quickly shouted for everyone to be removed.

In a few minutes, the subject glowed intensely before exploding.

Tony continued to learn more about Extremis before gaining a basic understanding; at the same time, he could understand why they were attacking him.

They needed him to stabilize their formula, just as he did many years ago. It's not easy to mess with him, so they tried for many years to solve it themselves.

"How tough it is to be a genius; I can casually do what others can't in years," Tony complained, mocking Happy.

Happy just looked at Tony with displeasure before continuing to watch the videos.

"That guy was with Killian that day," Happy said, pointing to a man who appeared in the video.

"Now we have to think about what to do," Tony said, thinking.

Now that the enemy has been exposed, it's not as dangerous. Jarvis has recorded the biological signature of these enhanced individuals, and any approach will alert them in advance.

"Well, for now, I'll return to New York. Leave them here, don't let anyone guard them. If they come, we'll just make guards die. If they want to take them away, it doesn't matter; we already have the information we need," Tony told Happy, not wanting him or his other employees to be at risk.

"I'll make sure it's not easy for them either," Happy said, nodding.

"You understand me," Tony said, laughing before putting on his armor and flying away.

...

"The attack failed," Killian said with a somber expression due to the lack of reports.

The problem is that he didn't know how it failed; those were his five best men, plus two Black Widows.

And they had the latest technology developed with Chitauri technology. Logically thinking, even if they faced Stark head-on, there shouldn't have been a problem for them to retreat.

"Tony has the advantage in intelligence; probably his AI detected the van, ruining the surprise attack. It's impressive the development he has in that field," Maya said, still feeling a bit relieved.

"Could it be that we still underestimate Stark's combat capability?" Killian frowned.

"For anyone else, a year is a short time to advance technologically, but not for Tony. Perhaps the armor he showed in New York is already outdated in his eyes compared to what he has created now," Maya said, sighing.

"Whose side are you on? At least stop praising our enemy," Killian complained.

"It seems we'll have to go directly to plan F," Killian said, frowning.

"We'll kill the president and make the vice president take control. With his help, we'll deal with Tony somehow to force him to perfect the formula."

"Maybe we should withdraw our activities from the country. It's possible that Tony has already accessed our files and has all our information. We can still go to other countries and develop ourselves," Maya said.

"And what would we achieve? So many years have passed, and we've invested so much money, and you haven't made any progress in perfecting Extremis," Killian said, looking at Maya with a furrowed brow. Her utility is decreasing more and more for him.

"Extremis is our key to becoming a power like Madripoor. Without perfecting it, we'll never be able to create mass-produced soldiers," Killian said, shaking his head.

"I'll prepare everything," Killian said, leaving the room.

Maya just leaned against one of the tables before sighing. Many times she wonders how she ended up in this situation.

But it's already too late; she has gone too far, and her obsession with seeing Extremis completed will not stop her now that she is so close.

...

Damian was in his room while hugging Natasha, who kept looking at him.

"You look more like a vampire than I do," Damian said, smiling as he looked at her.

Her red hair seemed to have become more intense, and her pale skin and red eyes seemed to represent the stereotype of a vampire.

"Hm, I haven't even looked in the mirror," Natasha said, remembering before standing in front of the mirror without caring that she was naked.

Natasha inspected herself well in the mirror; in Damian's opinion, she inspected herself too well, leaving no part behind.

"It's a bit strange; it's like my body weighs nothing," Natasha said, giving small jumps, making many parts of her body sway elastically.

"But I've really become very beautiful," Natasha said, nodding as she looked at her face. She particularly liked how her hair looked now.

Seeing Natasha do all kinds of movements and poses in front of the mirror reignited the passion in Damian, so he took her by the waist before pushing her onto the bed again.

Natasha laughed before wrapping her legs around Damian as they kissed; they had been really wild for several hours.

''Let's do it again,'' Natasha said looking at him seductively before slowly nudging Damian with her foot before turning around and getting down on all fours.

Damian smiled before running his hand down Natasha's plump ass to her pussy.

Natasha moaned softly as she felt Damian's fingers stimulate her from within.

Damian lined up his cock before her soft lips pulled aside, almost sucking his cock until her pelvis touched his ass.

''Ah,'' Natasha moaned softly as she felt Damian widen her small entrance while she pushed back as if she wanted him deeper inside.

Damian began to move in and out of her as he listened to the melodic sounds coming from her mouth.

''Love, faster,'' Natasha said as she moaned.

Damian began to increase the intensity of the onslaught, gradually eliciting loud moans from Natasha, which would have been heard by everyone if he hadn't put on some protection long ago.

Damian soon felt several spasms in Natasha's pussy as he squeezed her harder, causing him to eventually come inside her as well.

Natasha's back arched in pleasure as she moaned softly, almost purring in bliss.

Natasha took a quick breath before turning and looking at Damian, but the excitement in her eyes had not diminished as she pushed Damian before impaling herself and continuing.

----

Remember that you can support me and see 10 advanced chapters at patreon.com/Fast_Reader

98