Chapter 3 Nero Kibutsuji
198 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

POV:NERO

 

Life Is Pretty Good as a baby to be honest, no taxes, no annoying deadlines, no motor control...

UGHHHH

This Is so Boring! I gotta find something to do! What About The System? God Did say something about that...

A single thought was in my head 'System'


Status

Name:Nero Kibutsuji

Race:Pseudo-Demon

Location:Infinity Castle

Str:1

Con:1

Agi:1

Int:15

Dex:10

More Stats Will be Unlocked As The Host Unlocks Them

Shop

Music

Inherent Skills:Musical Talent (EX+) Shapeshifter (EX+) Music Finder (EX+) Pseudo-Demonic Regeneration (A-)

Gained Skills:

Blessings:Blessing Of Kai


Huh, Not as eloquent as i thought, but none the less this does seem helpful, i wonder what the adult human stats are?


10 All Around Is The Average Human Male


So It can speak huh? well, what are the Average Demon Male Specs?


100 Str Con Agi  10 Int Dex


so The same for everything but physical stats? Neat, what does music do i wonder?


Music Finder

What Do You Want In The Song?

______🔍:Search


Uh... How About something to Pass The time?


Music Finder

What Do You Want In The Song?

_Something To Pass The  Time_🔍:Search

Overdose

Modify

My Head & My Heart

Higher

Stronger

...


Play All Of Them In A Playlist


Creating Playlist...

Done

Playlist:Something To Pass The  Time

Confirm Name?


Confirm, Play Playlist Something to Pass The Time On Loop


Action Confirmed


The songs started playing and they were really good, some classical pieces where mixed in it and before i knew it had become night, and i fell asleep





3 Years Later

I Have Been Living My Life like that for most of my life, and i found out that my Musical Talent Works With Languages, I Mean it makes sense in a way because the ability to recognise, differentiate and remember sounds are important to both music and language comprehension so that helped a ton, "Dad" knows That I Learned Japanese, I Don't Know How, but he does, Also i think that the timeline was tweaked a bit, we haven't entered a full industrial era like the anime, so i think this is set a few hundred years before the birth of  Tanjiro And The main cast, maybe 400, but i know its around the time of Yoriichi's Birth, Due To rumours of  Twins Being born to the Tsugikuni Clan.

I Haven't Learned How to speak as my vocal chords are undeveloped, but with the exposition out of the way let me tell you about the trip i have today! today I have a trip outside!, If I Remember correctly the infinity Castle was Based in Aizuwakamatsu Japan, so i get to go see the outside world for the first time in 3 years! My sister is also coming, i guess, i haven't talked to her because she can't but i think she's cool.

9