Lumea Mortii – Demon Beast of the Labyrinth Epilogue
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
"Lord, the Elders are calling for you, they request you meet them in room R-15 at 1900" said an old man respectfully while doing a light bow facing towards the back of the young looking man.
 
The young looking man was grabbing holograms in front of him and arranging them on what looked like a holographic dna strand using the genetic code of different creatures and improving them as well as removing unnecessary code from it. After a while he responded with almost an indifferent tone "Okay return my message to them, i will arrive by 1850"
 
The older looking man bowed again and walked out a door to the left of the younger looking man.
 
"The final hurdle for my experiment is this imcompatibility with the strenght of a Brute King Symdrid symbiote, and the regeneration of a Greater Gluttony Queen Symdrid symbiote. I have an idea of how to fix it but it could also go result in another failer, we haven't even processed the dna of that Desmodo Occisor (Vampire) and it should normally take days but if i hurrly try to process it, it going critical might be thr least of my worries. . . But for progress sacrifices must be made. And with those words i began to process the Dna hurriedly after a while i was finished and began to drag it to the DNA Strand i was working on i then ran the program from which in the other side of the room a large mechine made out of a see through metal started to move and make noises a dark red liquid started to come out of the the mechine on a vile. I ran over to the vile and grabbed it then i walked over to another mechine made out of a black metal i placed it into a compartment on the mechine i then clicked a button on the mechine and it started to create noises as it scanned the liquid, then smoke started to come out of it and with a click it stopped and on a computer screen next to it lit up. I moved over and checked it, a grin started to take shape on my face.
 
"Its stable" I said with a small laugh. I looked over to the clock and saw it said (6:15) "ooh shit, i gotta get going" i hurriedly start running to get ready and leave my lab only to be greeted by 2 Phoenix units.
 
to understand what a [Phoenix unit] is we first must talk about its creators the [Elders] the highest body within the guardians they are also the strongest and each one is eqevanent to a [Salvation Creature] in other words a [god] as they like to call themselves, each [Elder] has authority over something weather it be a type of animal or a concept, for example the [Insect King] otherwise known as [Elder I] has control over all types of insects and can improve them to the peak of there species [Phoenix units] are fire ants, that have the ability to secrete a flamable liquid from its body which burns on contact with oxygen in other word it burns on contact with air, {Phoenix units] also have fire resistant exoskeleton that is reinforced with mana, and the strenght of a horned dung beetle, in addition all of them are 3,000 pounds of pure muscle. They are also super fast with there wings and have enough strenght to crush a skull with little effort, they can also increase there heat to a melting point of 98,000 F. So in other words they aren't fun, what worries me is why theres 2 of them here they arent used often so i'm unsettled by this. one of the 2 [Phoenix units] speaks breaking me from my train of thought.
 
"Lord Igzeal, we have come to escort you to your meeting with the elders please come with us." it says.
 
"one moment if its serious enough that you guys got involved then i must bring my ID with me and my files, so please one moment i'll be right back" i respond with a straight face. I walk back into the room, i grab my ID and walk infront of the vile.
 
'i need to take you with me so you need a name' i ponder for a moment and mutter the words "Transfigure Transmogrification Symboite Lord, yea i'll call you that" i grab a lable from a near by desk sick it on the vile, then with a marker i had on me i write down the name, i then place it into my pocket and grab another 6 viles of different colors and place them into my coat. Then i walk out and face the 2 [Phoenix units]
 
"Lets go" i say to them, both units without a word begin moving and i follow closely behind them. And after a while both of them stopped in front of a door.
 
"Lord you are requested to enter" one of the units says in a cold tone. I nod in acknowledgement and walk through the now open doors. Within the room were 4 tables seating in chairs where 24 dark silhouettes staring at me a single chair in the middle with a light directly over it, intimated by there aura i began to tremble slightly as i moved to sit on the chair when i got infront of it i sat down and trembled as i tried to keep a straight face there auras covering the room. And then one of them spoke.
 
"Igzeal, you are charged with the crime of breaking taboo and using Symdrid symbiotes, while we have left you to your own devices despite your methods but this is to much we can no longer look past your actions" I look over at the women who said those words her name was Aia the [Plague Elder] has her name implies she has a lot to do with plagues she has created some nasty ones too, she is 5'8 and possess a young figure she is wearing black dress with high heels and gloves that reach to her elbow, and on them are some runic engravings which i can identify as defence, barrier, and some strenghting runes, there are also some repeat runes on it. Aside from her clothes she has some nice cerves and what not but at this moment i don't care about her appearance what scares me is her ablities in general, her Plagues are so fast acting they are confused as being poisons which means anyone who has ever been infected by it and took an antidote died regardless and in worse pain, i don't know how but she some how made it so antidotes improve its destructive power on the body. As i try to remember everything i know about it and then it dawns on me.
 
With wide eyes i say out loud "my lord what's the meaning of this? I'm only doing my job, and regarding the Symdrid symbiotes if it can be pacified we can increase the survival rates within our ranks! We can only benifit from it".
 
"SILENCE!!" i covered my hears as they began to bleed and i stared at the source over blurry vision there was a tall man with a darker skin tone and a strong bulging body he also had 2 sets of arms and a serious expression as he stared at me.
 
I trembled as he stared at me and i tried to speak but nothing came out.
 
"Its clear you won't admit to your wrong doings, its also clear you aren't going to beg for forgiveness either, and with all the proof we have of your inhumane experiments, as well as the taboo you have broken we have choosen your punishment." Said another women in a set of jet black armor with outlines of purple, her eyes shined a bright purple as she spoke with her arms crossed.
 
My eyes wided in shock as i tried to speak, one of the elders extented his hand out to me and made a grasping motion i then felt a strange pressure around my neck, it was making it hard for me to breath so i grasped at my neck as my vision began to darken and my brain began to ack, with no other choose i put my hand in my pocket and crushed the vials, all of them had a surprised expression after hearing the sound of glass breaking. I pulled out my hand out of my pocket a dark crimson liquid on my hand and as soon as i pulled my hand out the liquid began to speard from my hand to the rest of my body, my skin turned a dark crimson after it absorbed the liquid my nails began to grow and turn a shade of light red and my skin began to harden, my eyes began to get covered by the liquid, and my mouth began to expand, my teeth grew and sharpened and i let out a loud roar, altho my vision disappeared it was replaced by Red outlines of the elders. And after my transformation i felt the pressure around my neck became nothing more then an uncomfortable sensation and the one who used this trait just looked at me in shock as his hand widened by itself almost as if it was being repealed from closing like when 2 magnets with opposite charges being forced to interact.
 
"Impossible" he muttered as he then proceeded to try to close his hand again however nothing changed his hand couldn't close, as he stared at his hand in shock 6 of the other elders in the room got up and got in a fighting stance 2 of them pulled out a sword and the rest pulled out staffs and magic orbs in there ands and around them laid spell circles. I let out a deafing scream and ran forth streaks of red and black energy hit me burning my skin but  the symbiote  soon adaptes to it and the damage was slightly reduced i extended my hand and grabbed one of the female elders by the head then a moment later spikes popped out of every part of my hand and she screamed in pain.
 
"I forgot how durable all of you are" i said slightly surprised by my deeper voice " Since i won't live either way I'll take some of you with me" as i said those words i felt my head was cut in half i stood there shocked at there speed but it didn't matter my head regenerated a milla second later and i spoke " nice try however i have improved on the speed of the Symdrid symbiotes by combinding different variants as well as a king and queen added with ferocious demon blood, and that of a Desmodo Occisort. This is a artificialy created Symbiote without a mind of its own or a true hivemind so its under my complete control in every aspect, this new body is easy to use and almost extentical , i will be honest my lords i never wished for any of this to happen i respect all of you but i have ambushes of my own and have made counter measures for every event" I said to them the room went silent as they all stared at me some still in shock others with weary expressions.
 
3 individuals got up first the tall dark skin guy with 4 arms, the girl in the black knight like armor and another girl with a black face face mask this one had a strange side ways triangle with a line going through it there names were heatcliff, dark knight sera, and Ahmya the shadow Magus. I just watched as they circled me then i watched as most of the elders left there seats and stepped to the sides of the 3 that circled me, magic circles surrounded me there's no way i could destroy that many i also see some of them are detention magic.
 
I sat there watching and trying to read the magic circles to tell what magic they are using, my eyes widen but it was to late i screamed "SEALING MAGIC AND IS THAT SOUL DISRUPTION!" I began to throw my arms around as they extended trying to kill the mages however the swordsmens only stroke down my arms that kept regenerating, i turned my hand into scythes and started cutting at the swordsmen i then split my hand into thousands of blades and the swordsmen used his trait"THOUSAND SPEED" the swordsmen moved faster then i could see then in the blink of an eye my blades were cut and he kept cutting my arms. I opened my mouth as wide as i could 6 tentecal like things came out covered in 4 blades on the tip they all split open from the tip and energy beams appeared and began to concentrate and i said outloud "focused blast" as i said this i watched as the light hit the [elders] as they all screamed in pain until there were nothing left of them. The rest of the elders got extremly upset as i saw there outlines expand meaning they're energies where going berserk, all of them then poured all there magic power into the magics they where setting up. Chains then began to pop out of some of the circles and they flew at me out, i made long spikes appear throughout my body and began to extend them in every direciton trying to kill them before they finished the magic but i couldn't the chains wrapped around me and began to burn so my body began to shrink back into itself i tried to ignore it and attack them but have of my tendrills didn't respond i then tried to get rid of the chains using my remaining tendrills and as soon as i was about to destroy the chains, i was stopped my tendrills didn't move no matter what i did i looked at a tall man in a white tuxedo raise his hands into the air clocks manifesting before them then 6 beams of light shoot out of the magic circles and hit my body. 
 
"Impossible they were suppost to be soul disruption" As i looked at the magic circles i noticed they were changed they where using light magic on me devastation rays to be precise "AAAHHHH!" I screamed as i made one last effort to kill them i stabbed one of my tendrills into sera and brought her closer to me in one last effort to spite them i ate her infront of them. I then got a system prompt for the first time in a while 
 
"DING HOST AS CONSUMED SERA [THE DARK KNIGHT] THE HOST HAS NOW STOLEN HER AUTHORITY OVER ROIT"
 
After that moment everything disappeared. I opened my eyes to see nothing it was all black i could feel a liquid all round me but i couldn't move nor breath but i felt like i didn't need to' am i died or did they teleport me with some magic but that begs the question were am i ? system show my status.
 

Name: Igzeal
Race: Greater Human
Sex: Male
Level: 492
Class:
Mad Scientist
Sub Class: Sect master
HP: EX+ 0%--100%
MP: EX

Vit: SSS
Def: S
Res: SSS
Str: AAA
Int: EX+
Agi: SSS
Dex: SS+
Skills: Presence detection LV.8 Appraisal LV.10, Mana Regeneration LV.10, Cooking LV.5,  Cold Resistance LV.10, Intimidation LV.10, Parallel Processing, Hidden Weapon LV.7, Location LV.12

Magic Skills: Creation Magic LV .3, Blood Magic LV .MAX, Rot Magic LV .1,Water Magic LV .MAX, Ice Magic LV.MAX

Racal Trait: ingenuity LV .MAX

Unique Traits : Status Effect Immunity, Greater comprehension LV .MAX

Blessings, Salvation protection, and Titles:

[member of the Sector System]||[Mad Scientists]||[Creator of life]||[Creator of death]||[Creator of Salvation killers]||[dragon slayer]||[Father of the Transfigure Transmogrification Symdrid Symbiote]||[Killer of rot]||[Disaster]

Authority: Rot

 
'Wh-what this has never happened before im both dead and alive? 0% and 100% h-how?'
 
" Sector System what is my location?"
 
"DING LOCATION FOUND RZ13"
 
'RZ13?' I thought to myself a moment later my eyes widened 'RZ13!!' THIS CANT BE HAPPENING IM INSIDE A VQT Class Universe!!' (VQT refers to individuals, events, worlds, or even intire universes, it is unknown how strong these creatures truly are or how they come to be but everything with a VQT rating can only be beaten by the united forces of atleast 40 thousands words. ) 'as i thought this i felt an unknown pressence appear i then began to feel cold so so cold to the point i wished i still hand my cold resistance trait, but i doubt it would help since my skin is frozen beyond healin, a saw something a hand manifasted from an unknown location and it began to reach for me.
 
So this is what dwells within the void of RZ13, this thing infront of me reeks of Salvation energy, but this one is a bit different it's chaotic and sinister but its the energy of those gods.
 
"So this realm belongs to those self labeled gods, that race of high being that possess a power unknown to the GUARDIANS, how ironic the creator of the god slayer enlighten cannon is about to be killed by a god, heh lifes a bitch". As these words where uttered almost as if insulted, the hand reach for him faster then before and when it touched me. . . . i let out a scream in pain, my flesh and soul were being torn apart and every time i almost died he was brought back to peak condition, the cycle happened over and over for what felt like a eternity. i slowly closed my eyes used to the pain and felt nothingness. 
 
Then a voice was heard from every direction.
 
"MORTAL, AS YOUR OWN BODY AND SOUL ARE SENT TO PURGATORY FROM BEYOND THE CHAOS REALMS, I COME FORTH AND GRAND THEE NEW LIFE AS A BEAST OF MY OWN DESIGN, GO FORTH INTO THE WORLD OF LUMEA MORTII AND DESTROY ALL IN YOUR WAKE THE HEROS THE DEMONS AND THERE CHURCHES PROVE MY SACRIFICE NOT IN VAIN AS ALL MY POWER ENTERS YOU AND GIVES YOU NEW LIFE AND PURPOSE LET THE WORLD FEAR YOU AS THE INCARNATION OF CHAOS!"  
 
Announcement
(tell me if there is a mistake :p - author notes
PS- i will also try and upload something 2 a week if not during the weekdays then during the weekends as a bundle because fuck it i don't know what im doing. ooh and one more thing i may start more stories becuase why not but they may have less uploads then this one it all depends on how i feel that week ) last thing i might update chapters when i spot a problem my english isn't the best
 
1