Author’s Note – End of Book (I)
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, dear friends; this is Lazarus IX.

I would like to thank you very much for completing Book (I) of A Tale of Seven Villains and a Jerboa. Although this volume was longer than intended, I hope you found it enjoyable and intriguing. 

We still have got such a long way to go. After Orb got enslaved, he was shipped to the Empire of Arkosia against his will. I am sure you all felt worried about him and hated the amount of physical and mental abuse to which Vermon subjected him.

It was after Orb’s going completely blind and trying to kill himself that Vermon’s violence waned considerably. During this whole time, Orb attracted the attention of Akinos, became the subject of interest to Barloschios, and acquired the friendship of Jerboa and Orize.

Book (I) ended with Vermon taking Orb with him back to the Kingdom of Empamalangon to catch up with his friend, Akinos, who left the empire without prior permission from the emperor.

***

Book (II) will mainly follow Akinos arriving on a secret visit to the Kingdom of Empamalangon. To avoid political conflict, he finds an excuse for his visit after being discovered by the Empa Royal Palace.

The book will also continue the story of Orb’s accompanying Vermon on his journey and meeting the other four main characters of the novel, but will they get along well?

The real action of the novel will be introduced in this volume; two adventures will take place in the forests and mountains of the kingdom; enemies, lovers, and interesting creatures will make their appearance; and finally, new yet old mysteries will resurface.

***

There are five other books/volumes to come and so many developments. The plot may seem slow, but I want to give each character their own space to reveal their different sides. After all, the dark stories of these villains will meet at some point and interweave, so the pieces of the mystery around Orb are finally falling into place.

***

Please continue reading and supporting the story of the seven villains on the Tapas platform.

https://tapas.io/series/A-Tale-of-Seven-Villains-and-a-Jerboa/info

All the episodes are free to read.

I decided to stop publishing here due to the low engagement with my work.

I don't know what you think of the story or the characters, which makes me sad and really discouraged.

Still, I would like to thank you immensely for your time and interest in my work.

If you wish to follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you are most welcome, and thank you!

https://twitter.com/veraroism 

https://www.instagram.com/veraro.vi/

***

See you in book (II). Please stay safe!

***

*The two illustrations are done by vvivon_ (on Instagram)
Please support the artist
https://www.instagram.com/vvivon_/

0