Chapter 16: The adventures of Yesterday night
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day…..

It was the beginning of real academy life. Our heroes are in the same class and are ready to attend the first class.

"Klaus! What the hell are you doing? Come fast." An irritated Rey called him. Besides him, both Eren and Madi were waiting for Klaus with angry faces.

No one wanted to be late for the first class. If they are late, wouldn't it lessen their image?

"Yeah, man. Coming!!!" Klaus's voice came out.

He then came out of his room. In a tir d face. Seeing this Madi asked.

"What the heck were you doing all night? You look like you didn't even sleep yesterday… Anyway, come fast!"

"I was too nervous for today's class you know! That's why I am in such a state." Saying this, Klaus turned to look at Eren. Eren just smiled since only both of them knew why Klaus was in such a state.

------------------------

What happened yesterday night? Let's see…..

As usual, Eren was trying to comprehend new elements in his room before sleep.

Suddenly, he heard some rustling of leaves near his home. Normally, one would have overlooked it, but Eren decided to check it.

He went outside and was surprised to see Klaus there spying on a lady who was walking to her room.

Eren just concealed his presence with the help of a dark element spell and continued to follow him.

'What the f*CK is he doing at this time following a lady? Let's see his habits. Hehehe hehe' Eren thought.

This following continued until the lady reached her room.

Klaus then stopped in his tracks and went to the back side of the room. Eren didn't know his aim but still followed him.

After reaching the backside of the lady's room, Klaus went near a window from which light was coming. And peeked at it.

Eren somewhat understood his thoughts. He thought that Klaus want to see the young lady naked.

To fulfill his curiosity, Eren just peeked to know what Klaus is seeing. But, what he saw surprised him.

'This f*cling pervert.' Eren thought.

But what does Eren see?

The room from which the light was coming wasn't a bedroom but a BATHROOM!!! Klaus was peeking to see the lady bathing naked. And even Eren who just peeked to confirm his suspicion had to see this scene.

He was a cultured man, he would never do these things.

Klaus was still watching the lady bathing with great interest. His mouth was even watering.

'What is this idiot even thinking?!'Eren thought angrily.

He then appeared behind Klaus and just kidnaped him from there without making noise.

Klaus was surprised due to this attack. But when he saw Eren he was relaxed for a second but suddenly became stiff.

"Di-did y-you see what I d-did," Klaus asked fearfully.

"I did and now I am going to tell this to Madi and you know what she will do…." Eren said evilly.

Klaus almost cried and said. "Please don't tell her. I will try my best to control this habit. I want to live longer. If Madi came to know, she will kill me."

Even though Eren knew that Klaus was bluffing, he said. " *Sigh* Fine. I will not tell anyone. I know you are bluffing. But just you know, it's not nice to peek into bathrooms."

"Okay."

Eren again sighed and went back into his room taking Klaus with him. He was sure that Klaus would again peek if he left him there.

After that, both fell asleep.

The adventures of Yesterday night… sigh

-------------------------

Back to the present…

The friends were on their way to class. But they suddenly remembered, "Where the hell is the class??!!".

So, Eren went to ask anyone about it. When he was searching for someone, he found a woman who looked as if she was in her mid-20s. Eren was sure that she was a teacher.

He then went to her and asked. "Mam, where is class 1(J)?".

The lady replied. "Just walk forward for one minute and you will see the class. Also, nice to meet you. I am your class teacher. Can you introduce yourself?".

All of them nodded.

"Atesh"

"Madison"

"Raymond"

"Klaus".

After their introduction, Klaus went on to ask the teacher. "Mam, what's your name? You look stunning!".

Seeing Klaus flirting with even teachers all of them sighed.

"Hella," She replied.

Hella was a stunning woman. She wore a shirt and small trousers. But it didn't hide her long legs. She was a stunning beauty with her perfect face and curves in the proper places. But, some may not like her. Why? She is a princess!... Sigh...

(AN: Yo! Princess means she has very low breasts. Lesser than A-Cup.)

Hella then walked with the group and led them to their class. She was surprised by Eren. Of all his Friends, he didn't even talk to her or look at her. Even Madi looked at her and takes for some time. She didn't mind it and continued their way.

In this way, they reached the classroom. The classroom was spacious. There were students sorted in tables. Each table can accommodate four students. There were two rows, one for girls and one for boys. Normally, girls always used to sit in their respective rows only a few sit in the male row.

Eren and his friends decided to sit. They got a seat on the second bench and all of them sat in it including Madison. This earned some surprised looks but they didn't mind it.

Miss Hella looked at all of the assembled children and smiled. Seeing this, some of the boys blushed and girls were jealous of her looks.

Miss Hella decided to tell the basics.

"Our class will be divided into combat, support, mixed, and defense. Combat classes will have higher attack power and special training for the same. Support includes healing, debuffs, etc. They are trained separately by teachers. The defense class will be trained to endure even painful attacks and grab the aggro of beasts. While the mixed class will be trained in all aspects. Only a few take this. But this is the best for an all-rounder. So please tell me what will you take within five minutes."

All of the students began discussing themselves.

"Hey, what are you all taking? I am taking an attack. It will help me in making girlfriends" Klaus said as he smiled wickedly.

"Attack," Madison said in a bone-chilling voice. Hearing this Klaus was fearful.

"Me too attack." Said Rey.

"What about you, Attie?" Madi asked.

"Hmmm. Since all are in attack class, I will also take the same." Said Eren.

Hearing this all smiled and told their decision to Miss Hella.

_________________________________________

Please continue to read.

With regards,

NanotechPikachu

------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated Notes.

Yo! Author here, This chapter has been successfully updated!

0