Chapter 19: Lust
26 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo! Author here.

I am just giving you a warning before you read this chapter.

In this chapter, I will talk about some shameless things and revealing attire. But, don't worry it's nothing about R18. It just goes around but never crosses the line that I set.

I am saying this because I just wanna inform my readers who are less than 14 to tread with caution. Just read this chapter at your own risk.

All others above 14 can do as they please.

I am just concerned about your innocence.

NOTE: IF YOU WANNA, YOU CAN SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

Thnx

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

The next morning...

*Yawn*~. Eren yawned.

That was the same case for all the boys.

As they had Benn told by Madi to come to her room, they were excited. Even Eren was.

Eren then got up from his bed and started stretching. He wanted to make his body flexible.

'Stretching is a good thing to do after you wake up from sleep.' He thought.

He then went to freshen up. He exited the bathroom in casual attire.

---------------------------------------

In Klaus's room….

Klaus was sitting on his bed, daydreaming. He was also smiling in between. What was he thinking?

You know who are we talking about. It's Klaus. Who will think of only 'naughty' things?

'Why did Madi call us? Did she get attracted to my handsomeness and wanted to tell in front of everyone that she likes me? Hehe!.' He thought as he smiled wildly.

'Or do she wants us to see her body and do things like ...' Klaus smiled wildly thinking about various ways to do that.

He was rolling on the bed thinking wild things. He then went to freshen up and got ready to meet Madison.

------------------------------------------

In Rey's room…..

Rey was just sitting on his bed with a neutral face. Even though it didn't seem like it, he was thinking about the call of Madi.

Rey never thought Madi would ever invite them to her room. It means that she has that much trust in them.

'I wonder what will be the reason Madi called us to her room?' Rey thought.

He also likes others decided to freshen up and got ready to meet Madison.

----------------------------------------

The three boys exited their respective rooms at the same time. Seeing each other, they were surprised.

They then traveled together to Madison's room. Only Eren and Rey didn't have any indecent thoughts while Klaus was full of them. Even in front of Eren and Rey, he was smiling wildly. Rey didn't understand why Klaus was smiling but Eren quickly understood and sighed at their behavior of Klaus. He didn't think Madi would have such thoughts. If she hears Klaus's views, he would be beaten more than what happened last time.

The trio then reached Madi's room. They knocked.

*Tuck* *tuck*

"Come in. The door is open…" A soft voice said which was of course of Madi.

(AN: Yo! *Tuck* means the knocking sound of the door. I just made this thing myself.

WARNING →(° ۝ °)┗ Proceed with caution.)

Hearing their reply to Madi, Eren opened the door. He was the first one to enter her room. It was followed by curious Klaus and Rey.

They looked in the hall but weren't able to find Madi. They heard Madi calling them.

"I am in the bedroom. Come on here, guys."

Hearing this, Klaus swallowed saliva in anticipation. Both Eren and Rey were indifferent and went on to Madi's bedroom.

But.....what they saw made them think that the whole world had turned upside down. They never expected Madison to be like this. Even Klaus was out for words.

What did they see???

A beautiful girl lying on the floor while keeping her legs straight upwards without support. But that wasn't anything extraordinary. The dress was what made the boys go blank.

She wore only a pink laced bra and panty. Yeah! You heard it right! Only that!

Combining this with her pose was very sexy to see and anyone would want to pounce on her seeing like this.

Her bra wasn't covering her breast. Since it was designed to only cover more important parts, the remaining thing was seen easily. Her breast was moving up and down slightly jiggling while she breathes. Her breast was big, you know. Now if anyone wanted to rate her in the beauty of sexy nature, her rating would be ten out of ten!!.

She wasn't wearing anything except the two things. So, her spotless body was seen by the boys. Her body was soft. It was easily recognized as one saw. Her thighs which were looking soft were like cushions that one would want to squeeze. Her stomach had some outline of abs. But she never did look like a 'muscle woman'. Her beauty is one everyone wants.

What about her legs? It was long and slender. Due to her not covering it properly, it was looking alluring. Her legs were also spotless and devoid of any hair. Her whole body was hairless. She had shaven all the unnecessary things out of her body. But did she shave her...….? Who knows? (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Her hair was lying on her face. Her whole body had sweat beads. This made her body sparkling and sexy. It was evident that she was doing high exercise to maintain her shape and beauty. She was making sure not to do too much exercise and decrease her beauty.

Even though she wore the panty, her butt was big so it was protruding from it. It was pretty big you know. As she is lying on the ground, that means pressing her ass in it, it wasn't much visible but you know, there will but some difference inside the butt if it is pressed.

Klaus was still looking at her with wide mouth and lust. While both Eren and Rey had recovered from their reverie. Rey recovered due to having more self-control. While Eren because he has seen much more beautiful women than her. He was surprised at first due to not expecting Madi to be seen like this.

Madi then sat up from her position. She walked towards her bed and took a piece of cloth to wipe her sweat.

While walking her ass was moving side-side which made Klaus more excited. He was on the verge of losing his sanity.

Madi then turned around. When she saw the lustful look in Klaus, she became very angry. She decided to allow her friends to come to her room this time because she believed they won't do anything wrong. Her thoughts were right about Eren and Rey but Klaus was a lost cause.

She then in the same outfit went near Klaus. Klaus still hadn't recovered so he didn't know about Madi staring at him angrily.

So as always, Madi beat the hell out of Klaus until Klaus apologized. He then fell unconscious.

"Madi, why did you call us?" Eren asked.

"Oh! It's nothing. I just called you all for nothing" Madi replied.

Even though no one did understand what Madi meant, but didn't ask more about it.

___________________

Author here.

You guys with this chapter, it had been 100,000+ characters (without incl space) in this book. Also 22,000+ words.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Updated Notes.

Yo! Author here.

This chapter has been successfully updated.

1