What Really Happened That Day?
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Tragic Armageddon has begun... 

The Kentei fights for their freedom and reputation against the entire world. The tragic Armageddon is an all out war full of people with different intentions and beliefs. There are many sides in this war and the last group of people standing wins.

The Kenteis leader is known to be the strongest human in the world. He is the emperor of the Kakura village, one of the biggest Monarchies in the world. He is an unstoppable beast in the battlefield and will do anything for his people. This man, is identified as Takuya Hodaka. Takuya is the man that declared the war and he swore on his life that he would win this war. 

The main opposing group is known as the Kamaitachi. They was a really mysterious and irrelevant group. All of the Kamaitachi members wore a purple robe full of black swirls that formed a symbol. A symbol that the Kentei truly despises. They also wore black pig masks made out of actual pigs. The Kamaitachi didn't make its appearance until the war happened. Since nobody knew the Kamaitachi, nobody really paid attention to them or knew how dangerous they were. But this one event in the war that made the Kamaitachi one of the biggest threats in history. 

It was day 72 of the Tragic Armageddon and the Kamaitachi started the bombing of Kakura village. Nukes were descending down one by one destroying the colorful and lively village. Innocent lives getting taken each and every second as they are in the nukes radius. Tall skyscrapers started pouring down crushing people. The armies allied with the Kentei army gets alerted on this devastating attack and they all rushed to Kakura village to help fight the Kamaitachi. Gunshots and rockets firing, tanks going off, blood splattering everywhere in the battlefield, and innocent civilians running for their lives. Most of the army were attacking the Kamaitachi leader but he wouldn't die. They were using everything they had in their arsenal. Rifles, Grenades, rocket launchers, and even tanks. The leader then took out two machetes from his stomach and starting destroying every single person in the armies. He was slicing their heads off, he was stabbing them in different places, and he even started choking some and using them as a shield. He was killing about 2 thousand people in only 30 seconds. He was fighting until no souls remained. While The Kamaitachi leader was fighting, somebody threw an enormous spear at his stomach. He blocked it with his machetes but barely. The spear still launched him back a little even though he blocked it.

"I have been waiting to fight you for decades." The man said. 

"Who in the world are you?" Takuya asks.

"That is none of your concern. I just came here you beat your ass to be honest." The man replied.

Takuya started laughing. "You young folks crack me up! You know what you should do, you should take that mask off. What is there to hide about your face? Is it that ugly?" Takuya said still laughing his ass off. "Bro is still insecur--" The man kicks Takuya in the face blasting him across other active battles into a tank. Most people even stopped their battles because they saw Takuya flying across the whole battlefield. 

"Wait was that Takuya?" One guy asked. "I think it was. Who the hell would be strong enough to have Takuya launching though?" Another guy asked. "Well anything could happen in this war. Maybe there is some new young warrior on the loose." The guy replied. 

The man accelerates at Takuya booting up a kick to his stomach. Takuya grabs it and stands up. He then tosses the man up in the sky, and a random spear descends to the ground penetrating the man. 

"So this is the power of the chosen one." The man thought. 

"Wowwwwwww! Whos tough now! I guess this is game over so I'll be taking off that stupid ma-- and...Hes gone." Takuya said interrupting himself. The man is now up in the air with an enormous black ball of aura. He throws it but Takuyas reaction time is too precise. So not only does Takuya dodges the attack, he disappears and reappears in the mans face. Takuya tries to punch the man in the face but he keeps on dodging and blocking. He also keeps on disappearing everywhere which makes it hard to even attack him. Takuya starts running away. The battlefield was really empty and it started storming. The only thing Takuya saw were fragments of all kinds of things on the battlefield. "I never thought I'd had to use this power again." Takuya said. Takuya started sitting down criss crossed and squeezed both of his eyes with his thumbs. He did not move a single limb while he was doing this. The man finds Takuya just sitting still and while bewildered, he slowly walks up to him. The man then balls up his fist, and strikes Takuyas face. Takuya didn't flinch. The man then started punching his face over and over. "HEY OLD MAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WAKE UP AND FIGHT ME!" The man shouts. 

"Kōsō - Soshi Saigo no mezame!" Takuya whispers

Takuyas body started enlarging. His skin started shifting into rough and hard shinny diamond. His clothes started changing too. "Did this man turn into...A buddha?" The man questions with a really shocked face. The buddha stares down at the man and swings his large foot at him. The man didn't know what to do so he took the hit and fell face first on the ground. Once the man got up, the buddha started flying in the sky. "What exactly is this thing doing.?" The man asks himself. The buddha wasn't visible anymore. The man started getting nervous and more alarmed. He then decided to retreat and maybe sneak attack the buddha. A regular bolt of lightning drops down, then a whole lot of them starts dropping down. At this point of the war, most people stopped fighting and relied everything on Takuya. While the lightning thing was happening, the buddha finally returned. It was full of lightning and it started diving down towards the man. The man looked up and all he could think is "what the fuck am I going to do?" He didn't think that because of the buddhas return, he said this because there were multiple buddhas diving down from the sky. All of them crashed into the ground crushing the man. "PURPLE RAINDROPS!" Takuya yelled. This destructive power that Takuya had acquired, had a drawback. Once you're finished using it, you die. Assuming the man is dead, Takuya deactivates this dangerous technique and perishes. Something crazy happens after this. It turns out that this whole time, the man that fought Takuya was Takuyas right hand man that was controlled by the real man. He named himself "The Reality Eraser."  

Nobody knew that Takuya was dead, but it didn't matter, because the reality eraser climbs up the Shizuku Tower and says something.

"Sekai wa jibun no te de owaru. Horobita tenshi wa yomigaeranai!" The reality eraser screamed. Once those words were said, 98% of the worlds population vanished in a blink of an eye. Leaving a small amount of people still alive. After that happened, the reality eraser traveled back to his town. The remaining people were confused. Some thought that they were the only ones alive and killed themselves, while some found eachother really quickly. Since there was no more government, the man by the name of "Kokoro Hodaka" went to Kakura village and rang the Kakura bell, a bell that the entire world can hear and is extremely illegal to do. "Theres people still alive?" A man said to himself. Everybody was arriving to Kakura village one by one. "Everybody gather up! Gather up!" Kokoro shouted. Everybody was willing to listen to this young mans words. "Hey!" A man shouted. "Do you know what happened to everybody?" He asked. 

"No fucking clue, but the perished angel is gone now. Which means a new era. And with a new era, new possibilities and new things to find about this world. Whos with me?" Kokoro explained. 

Everyone started screaming and cheering. "Lets call this era, The Crimson Era." Kokoro said. Kokoro was now known as "The Leader Of The World."

And this, is how the era of the crimson, was created.

400 years later...

0