They Are Trying To Kill Us!?
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nobody moved. The other team was already starting to charge at us. "I'll guard the flag." Hariyama said. "Well do you need any help?" A guy asked. He looked tired as hell. He didn't have a shirt on and he was bald. He had some khaki pants on with some dress shoes. That combo was really peculiar to me. "Nah I got it." Hariyama replied. Everyone else then ran to the flag. Someone needs to guard the other teams jail in case anybody gets in there. A guy on the almost late team said. Their leader was named Kanshin. he had blonde hair with an open jacket. He also wore baggy jeans. "Let me do it!" Akuma and a guy from Fumis team said at the same time. I am surprised Akuma volunteered. Akuma never likes doing things that might cost him his life. Everyone else including me then started to go for the flag.

I tried to go straight for the flag but someone from the other team stopped me. "Where the hell do you think you're going." A guy said. He was apart of the squad that Fumi was worried about. This is when I knew that this fight was going to be a pain. I then took out my mask, and put it on. "I'll give you a few seconds to move out of my way." I said. "Or else what?" The guy said. "Or else your ass is going to be kicked." I replied. The man then started charging at me. He tried to punch me but I used one of my knives to block it. I then jumped, and threw my big shuriken. The man dodged it easily. "What do you think thats going to do?' He asked. "Something." I replied focused on the shuriken. "Wait, what happened to the shuriken..." The man said really baffled. During my training, I learned how to control my shuriken. I also learned how to make it bounce and used it to chase the opponent. The shuriken then chased the man around. On the big battlefield. He was interfering in fights just to run from the shuriken. He then accidentally got in my face. And this was the time. I released my new move.

"FLARE EXPLOSION!"I yelled. Fire started to come out of my mouth. Explosive ash then started to overlay the fire. Creating the Flare Explosion. As soon as I released the move, it was game over for the guy. He then got hit with the explosion and was left unconscious. He then was sent into the jail since he fell to the ground.

"Nice job Hiruka." Ryo said clapping his hands.

 "Oh hi Ryo." I said as I looked to see if the flag was still there

 "My entire team got disqualified." Ryo said pretty pissed. 

"What the hell did they do?" I asked.

I always found Ryo squad very strange as soon as he mentioned that they were NPCS. I really wondered why Ryo had to get NPCS to join the team. "Well, the instructor found out about the NPCS and immediately disqualified them. Ryo said making a face like he did something wrong. "Why did you even have NP-" "WHY ARE YOU LOSERS CHATTING? THIS IS A CHALLENGE." Haru yelled interrupting me. "Okay shut up." I said. I looked at the flag and I noticed that Kiho was just standing beside the flag. Doing nothing. I looked at his ear, and it looked like he was listening to music with his earbuds. I really started to question the people on my team.

Three people have made it to the other teams flag already. Taketa, Kamiko, and Fischer. 

There were about 10 people guarding the flag but they still decided to fight. "Let me handle everyone and one of you guys get the flag." Kamiko said. "Nah I'm not letting you take the spotlight." Taketa explained smiling. "Bitch I am stronger than you so its better than me to get the flag." Kamiko explained. "Fischer can you grab the flag while I deal with these weirdos?" "Yes definitely." Fischer replied with no hesitation. "So you're stronger? Lets see who can defeat the most people." Taketa said annoyed. "Oh my god you piss me off but sure." Kamiko replied rolling her eyes. Kamiko didn't want to take this mini challenge seriously. She just wants to get the flag and win. 

Taketa rushed at everyone first. The people weren't saying a single word. They were all standing around the flag guarding it. Taketa then got in contact with someone and started swinging his sword. Bouncing on and off the guy was irritating to  him. The guy then paralyzed Taketa. "What the hell I can't move." Taketa said really angry. "This guy." Kamiko said exhausted palming her face. "Fischer, stay behind me." Kamiko said. "Okay!" Fischer said with no hesitation AGAIN. It's like Fischer would do anything for a girl. 

"Okay time to deal with this guy." Kamiko said. Before she could deal with the guy that paralyzed Taketa, the other 9 started to swing at Kamiko. "Dammit. Fischer, I think I'll need your help." Kamiko stated. "Okay!" FIscher said with no hesitation AGAIN. This makes me think that Fischer is an NPC. Kamiko then jumped back, and took out this small scythe she had. All 9 people started to run to her. "Second manipulation. Everyone slowed down. Her ability didn't affect everyone because the radius of the attack was too small. But it was enough to affect her opponents and she started moving fast as shit. Slicing pass them over and over. She even went into the air and was still slicing them. Kamiko then went to deal with the last guy. I knew she was getting ready to do something brutal as soon as I saw blue fire coming out of her hand. "ELFIN BLA-" She didn't finish saying her move but instead, she passed out. And fell to the ground. She then was sent to the jail. 

"KAMIKOOOO!" Fischer shouted. He was scared that Fischer was going to die. Taketa was still paralyzed. "Hey little kid!" Taketa shouted. "Mind helping me out here I'm still paralyzed!?" Fischer wasn't paying attention to Taketa. He was paying attention to the sky. "What the hell..." Fischer said really softly. What Fischer saw, was meteors falling from the sky. "Wait whats going on here!" Haru shouted confused. Fumi then smiled. "I see what's going on. I guess this challenge isn't gonna be as easy after all." "Hiruka, did the instructor say anything about meteors falling from the sky?" Ryo asked. "Nope, I don't think so." I said really shook.   

"Oh, I forgot to tell you guys something." The instructor said. "20 meteors will fall from the sky every 15 minutes." The instructor said giggling. Everyone made a bruh face. 

"WELL SHIT NOW WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT METEORS!" Haru yelled. 

This is just the beginning of the koro challenges.  

0