The Dumb Shall Not Pass
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everybody was still really confused about what happened. 

"Well done Kiho." Hariyama says, giving a thumbs up to Kiho.

"Okay can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" A guy from Fumis squad then says. His name is apparently Itsuki. He is wearing a purple buttoned up shirt with black jeans. And this sick looking hat, with beautiful shades of purple and awesome designs. He has a lot of scars everywhere. I could see them on his face, and on his hands. 

"True. This isn't making sense at all." A guy replies. He is on the other team. He has yellow spiky hair and is wearing sunglasses. He has an open jacket with some shorts on, along with slides. He also has a tattoo on his left shoulder. he looks dressed to go to the beach, which I find a little goofy. But it is what it is. I can't control what people wear after all. 

"KIHO! JUST EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DID BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU DID SOMETHING!" sagitta yells. I have no idea why she is mad. We haven't lose yet, and Kiho is the reason why. We still don't know what he did though. 

"Alright fine. You guys are right, I did do something. But nobody knows what I did except for Hariyama" Kiho explains. "So I'll tell you guys what I did!"

Everyone starts listen. Even the other team, since they want to know what happened. 

"Okay so all I did was make a fake flag." Kiho states in an oddly happy tone. 

"What the hell! How did you have time to do that!" Says some guy. "Thats bullshit!" Another guy replies. Everyone is pissed. "I already knew what the challenge was going to be even before it started." Kiho explains.

Everybody suddenly starts going crazy. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE CHALLENGES BEFORE WE DID?"Says a guy angerly . 

"Meh, I just got somebody to stalk the instructors. not that hard." Kiho replies. He really doesnt seem to care.

"Okay can we please continue?" Asks Somebody from the other team. "I didn't come to this koro challenge thing to hear how you made a fake flag." Says the guy. "Just be patient." Calmly replies Taketa. "You see I don't have that much time like you guys! I have to be somewhere by-" "someone shut this motherfucker up." A buff guy from the other team says angerly. 

Someone then kicks the guy in the face, and everyone continues listen to Kiho. "Wait, can you explain the whole thing in chronological order?" Ryo then asks. "Uhh okay." Kiho replies.

"So as soon as I found out what the first game was going to be, I made a flag and gave it to Hariyama. Hariyama then used his ability, which is to turn things small, to turn the flag small. He then kept it in his pocket until game day. Then, on game day, I replaced the real flag with the fake one, and then I got somebody from the other team to lead his team to the flag on purpose. There was a reason why Hariyama volunteered to guard the flag and didn't ask for help. And there was a reason why I was there in the back corner of the platform. Its because Hariyama gave me the flag just in case he loses it during battle. So now that I explained everything, you guys can stop yelling and doing the unnecessary shit you guys were doing." Kiho explains while losing his breath. 

"Wait so are we going to continue with that small ass flag?" a guy from the other team asks. "Oh about that, I can just make it bigger again." Hariyama replies. "Kiho, let me have the flag." Hariyama says. Kiho tosses the flag at Hariyama, and he makes it big again. "Well we don't need this anymore." Kiho says as he breaks the fake flag. 

"Dang, this kid has some skill. Katashi says. "Yes he does. This generation of kids looks interesting to watch." Onaka replies. "Wait what? I don't get it!" says Rai suddenly. "Huh? What don't you get?" Crystal replies. "He literally just explained it." "I just don't get it." Rai says. 

Rasenoji walks towards Kiryu. "What interesting opponents don't you think?" Kiryu asks. "Yeah. This koro challenge is going to be one hell of an experience." Rasenoji replies. "Oh yeah it definitely is." Kiryu replies smirking. "Any Yakuza news Rasenoji? Did anything happen today?" Kiryu asks concernedly .

"Nah, everything was fine today.""Today does feel hella extraordinary tho." Rasenoji says. "Ah I see. Looks like the game is starting all over, because of the whole flag thing." Kiryu says. "Everyone is at their base." "Alright, lets see what happens this time." Rasenoji replies. 

Both teams are back at their base. "Alright go ahead and start the fight!" The instructor yells. 

Everyone began doing their old jobs. "YO WE NEED PEOPLE GUARDING THE FLAG!" Haru shouts. "Alright, I gotchu." The bald man with khakis replies. 

Everyone noticed that there are more platforms than usual. "Did they really add more platforms? This is starting to get boring." The guy that almost came late says. 

More meteors are also falling from the sky. People are either dodging, or trying to destroy them. most of the people who were trying to destroyed them, died because they were too weak.

Me and Taketa starts to work together to try to find the flag. 

"Hiruka, can I ask you something?" Taketa says." 

"Whats up?" I reply.

"So remember when we fought because I killed your two friends?" Taketa says

"Yeah?" I reply. I already know where this was going.

"How come after our fight, you forgave me and you trusted me? I literally killed two of your friends." Taketa asks.

 I then just stared at him. Dead into his soul. 

Its because...I really didn't give zero fucks about them. they were just some losers i met in a shitty gambling group. I was going to use them as tools anyways. I reply emotionless, still staring into Taketa's eyes. I can see the disgust on his face.

"What the hell...You are one sick motherfucker." Taketa says, his voice sounds more shaky than usual. 

"You see, if you killed Akuma, then that would be a different story, but you just killed people I didn't care for." I explain.

Taketa didn't know how to react to my words. But what I just said, gave Taketa a whole different view of me. "Hiruka, lets find the flag separately, because us doing it as a duo isn't working out." Taketa says, still shaken up." 

"You're right. This shit isn't even working." I reply. 

As soon as we separates, somebody grabs my leg while I was running. and throws me. 

"Shit." I think. 

"Just let me go. I really need to do something." I say irritated.

"Get our flag? Its right there. The man says pointing at it. 

my eyes open more as soon as he saw it. 

"So tell me." The man says. 

"Huh?" I reply. 

"Why are you here? Why did you decide to take this koro challenge?"  He asks.

 "Oh, I'm here because I want to find the reality eraser, and confront him!" I shout in confidence.

 Some people heard me but ignored it. 

The man starts to chuckle. "What's so funny?" I ask.

"You wanna know what I do to people with Idiotic dreams like that? I crush them!" The man says.

I pull out my shiruken, and start to set up my new attack. I'm basically sticking my shuriken to the ground, and bending it backwards while I'm on it. I then stop bending it, and it launches in the air. I then form my knives in a weird way, and throws them. At the same time I use my flare explosion. It looks like it worked, but while I'm doing the attack, the man disappears. He then reappears and kicks me all the way to the other side of the battlefield. While I'm flying, I bump into Fumi. 

"Damn where did you even come from..." Fumi asks. "Some weird guy launched me all the way over here." I reply. Honestly, I stand no chance against that man. "Alright so now that you're here, I have a plan so we can get their flag." Fumi says.

"Oh cool." I say a little unsatisfied. I don't really care, I just want to win.

Then, the instructor shows up.

"WATER BREAK! FOLLOW UP THESE STAIRS AND COME UP TO THIS BUILDING IF YOU WANT A WATER BREAK!" The instructor yells over the battlefield. I have a feeling it's a trap. So I didn't go in. "Don't even think of going in. Its a trap." Fumi says. "Just as I thought." I reply. 

"YESSS FINALLY!" The bald guy says happily. He fell for the trap along with a lot of other people. I don't think that our squad was that dumb to fall for some dumb trick. So I don't have to worry about anything. 

"Is that everybody?" asks the instructor. Everyone shouts yes. "Okay then, the people who went up are OUT! The instructor said. Everyone knew it. "KIHO IF YOU KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO ELIMINATE EVERYONE, WHY DID YOU LET THE BALD GUY GO?" Hariyama asks.

"Oh thats simple. Its because he is too stupid to be here. Kiho explains. "Idiotic decisions is a symbol of deterioration and infirmity. People like that don't deserve to be here." Kiho says. "Well damn Kiho." Hariyama replies. "I guess it is what it is." 

"Well now thats over with, lemme tell you the plan." Fumi says. "Alright." I reply.

Fumi whispers my the plan. The plan was rather simple. I was expecting more but it can help us win.

The mysterious man appears again. he begins damaging cars. Then he starts stealing pets from homes. After he does all of these things, he starts spray painting schools but instead of using paint, he uses blood. blood from the innocent victims that hes killed. who the hell is this man?

0