A Deadly Duo?
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wait so. What exactly is Fumis ability?" Katashi asked

"Don't know. But if I'm going by what I've seen so far, it looks like he can control anything he wants using his mind." Onaka replied. 

"I still don't get how it works. It has to be some type of gaaru that I don't know about." Katashi explained.

"That Hiruka guy is kinda strong just for a basic koji user don't you think?" Kiryu said. "Yeah, he mostly relies on strategy. Which is not enough to get a koro pass." Rasenoji explains. "I agree" Kiryu replies.

"Also, did you look at one of Hirukas fingers?" Rasenoji asks

"No I did not. Whats up with it?" Kiryu replied really confused.

"He has a crystal. The same crystal Inouye had but a different color." Rasenoji said.

"Wait. Isn't Inouye that one guy you talked about that pulled your Middle Schools fire alarm twice?" Kiryu asks

"Yes." Rasenoji replies. "Hiruka could possibly be Inouyes brother."

"Whether this guy is Inouyes brother or not, his skill is interesting. Kiryu states.

"Damn right it is! I can't wait to see what else this kid can do!" Rasenoji said.

"ALRIGHT EVERYBODY! I WILL BE USING MY ABILITY TO SEND YOU GUYS TO YOUR ROOMS!" The instructor said. I wasn't expecting to have rooms. But thats fine with me. I still didn't even have Taketa and Kamikos phone number so I couldn't really plan a meetup. 

I got sent to my room. Probably the most ordinary room you can have. One decent sized bed, a bathroom like right in front of the bed, of course a TV with drawers standing it up. I obviously had curtains to cover the view of the city. I also had a microwave along with a mini refrigerator  on the side of my bed. Last thing I saw in my room is a closet beside the bathroom, and of course a lamp. Probably the most I could ask for to be honest. 

The Monologue of Taketa Koin 

"I kinda have a feeling that all of these challenges might be things that we would play in PE in school. Like  capture the flag? What an arbitrarily challenge to make us do. Then, we had really eccentric type people in the challenge. Those people I fought when I was going for the flag couldn't be human. 

Isn't it also kinda strange that after the fake flag case, we completely stopped doing the falling gets you in jail thing? Its like the instructor became very indolent to imply the jail thing. And also, why the hell didn't I see any abilities from most people that I saw at the challenge? Its like they vanished. 

Also, The side Hiruka showed to me shocked me. Like what the hell? You see, Hiruka is known to be a really no fucks given type of guy. That was the energy he was giving me, but on an intense level. I don't know. Also, I've noticed that we have an Amon on our team now. Not to mention the blue thingy he has on his finger. What and who exactly is Hiruka? His decisions and appearance always reminded me of the war killer. Which is even more weird because the war killer and the Amon are enemies. 

My biggest question of them all. Why the fuck do I sense a really intimidating person coming this way? I feel like its some type of Yakuza member. We already have Rasenoji, one of the Hatsudenjos here. Why is possibly another yakuza here? And what are their goals? 

The weirdest part of this entire thing is that all of this peculiar stuff started happened when I met Hiruka. 

Does Hiruka have any connections with the reality eraser? 

Thats possibly one of my biggest theories yet. I can't guarantee that its right but you never know.

The end of Taketa Koins Monologue 

Taketa grabbed his phone and starting texting somebody.

(Taketa) When are we going to the next games battlefield?

(Kiho) Go in 20 minutes. Its downstairs near the cafeteria.

(Taketa) Okay. Do you know what the game is?

(Kiho) My guess is dodgeball just by the fact that we are in a gym and the koro challenges theme is PE activities.

(Taketa) So I was right! What are we going to do when we get to the battlefield.

(Kiho) I'll tell you everything when we're there.

(Taketa) Alr.

(Kiho) Make sure you don't tell anybody about this little alliance.

(Taketa) Ofc.

(Taketa) Alright. See you in 20 minutes!

(Kiho) cya.

Taketa turned off his phone and turned on the TV. He started watching some documentaries about the deadly cataclysm. An event that killed tons and I mean tons of people.  The person that did it is the last person I would want to fight. 

Akuma was eating some dangos while turning the channel every 5 seconds to see what he was going to watch. 

"Mommy... Daddy... I didn't kill you." Akuma said. Akuma then starting screaming. Red aura scattered round his body. Screaming and screaming as loud as possible. Nobody heard it. Apparently, Akuma can scream without nobody hearing it. 

Taketa then met up at the entrance of the PE room. Kiho opened the door.

"So this is the battlefield." Kiho said.

"Wow! How original! A regular ass basketball court sized PE room." Taketa said dissatisfied. 

Wait, theres a back entrance. Lets check that out." Kiho said. Both of them were up to something but who knows what they're up to. 

Kiho and Taketa both checked out the back of the PE room and the only thing they saw was 2 entrances that led you to the same spot. The entrance was kinda slanted for some reason. 

"Well I guess this will be part of the battlefield?" Taketa asked.

"Possibly. I have no clue whats going to happen in this game." Kiho explained. 

"Isn't it  just going to be a normal dodgeball game?" Taketa asked. 

"Nope definitely not!" Kiho said with no hesitation. "Just like the capture the flag game, the instructor is going to add some stupid ass rules and wacky conditions to this game."

"Good point. But what the hell could they add to a simple dodgeball game?" Taketa replied.

"Oh they can add anything! The possibilities are endless. He could even make the terrain lava or something if he wanted to. The instructor has full control of the game after all." Kiho explains. 

The door then opened. "TIME TO RIG THIS FUCKING GAME UP BOYS!" One guy said. he was wearing some biker jacket with biker pants. As a matter of fact, everyone that came in was wearing that. The probably leader of the whole group had all of his hair and it didn't even look good. You could see countless bald spots and he had really bad acne.

 Taketa and Kiho have never seen these guys in their life. "Ah shit. What if they come back here?" Taketa whispered.

"Then we kill them!" Kiho replied. 

"Lets find the equipment that they have ready for us!" The guy said.

"YES SIR!" Everyone else shouted.

"Dammit! Now we have to figure out what they're going to do." Kiho whispered.

The Hatsiudenjo were watching TV. Somebody then came in the whole headquarters thingy. 

His name was Genya Kotobuki. The leader of Japan.

0