Help me, Please. I beg you.
2.5k 7 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My mother... She is in pain. She is in the hospital, and the doctor told her that her gallbladder needs to be removed. God. I don't know what to do. I already borrow money from family, use all my money from my original novel, and even get money from a Loan Company, but it is only enough for the surgery and not for the room and the medicine for it.

She is the only person I have that loves me. My father left us, and she is the only person that left for me. Please... Help me... I beg you.

I don't care to be called a beggar. I don't care to be called anything as long as my mother can live longer, I'm willing to be called a beggar.

I don't know what to do.

Please... I beg you to help me. Help my mother. She is the only person I have left in this world that is close to me. God... I-I don't know what to say anymore, but begging you all.

Seeing her still smiling while in pain makes me feel useless. I'm her first son, but all I can do is beg on the internet. As long as I can keep her alive and happy, I bear that insult.

I beg you. Truly. I beg you. I don't know what to do. She has been through a lot these past few months, and I cannot do anything to help her feel better. 

You might already be fed up with me asking for your help, but... I cannot go to anywhere else other than here. Writing is my passion, and I want to keep writing, but real life keeps pushing me away from it.

Now... the only person who supports me in my passion is in pain, and I can only watch from the side. The only thing I can do is beg for the kindness of the people on the internet to help me.

You can call me anything you like. You can insult me, call me names, or anything, but please... Please help me. Help me pay the hospital bill.

Thank you for reading this nonsense, and I beg you... I beg you to help me.

Paypal.com/luxvondeux

or 

Ko-fi.com/luxvondeux

8