Chapter 0.1469
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why are you doing this? I’ve already told you to fucking extinguish me! Kill me! Why do you want to bring me back?

Sweet child, stop chanting lies that you do not deserve to exist. You are more than worthy of My love. 

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you are making a fucking mistake! My parents did the mistake of letting me live longer too. They got lucky that someone else came to do the job for them. But it was already too late. I… I had already stolen too much. I had taken too much. I should have died sooner.

Sweet child, see through my eyes. Learn that I do not lie when I cherish you. Every breath, every action, and every thought that emerged from you has always been a gift to Me. 

Children born from the first Sister could only harbor fragments within themselves. Whispers, unsaid words, memories of moments, regrets, and such fragments of the mind were all that Her children could muster to store within them. Just individual pieces. Just shards. Never the whole picture. Alas, the oldest Sister knew not how to weave the voices into a complete tapestry. 

Alas, it was only the youngest of the Three who was fortunate enough to find perfected vessels skittering about as She fed to blossom.

0