Part 1; Chapter 6: We Can Work It Out
244 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Black Bloodstains
Chapter 6: We Can Work It Out

“So… This…” I said before slamming myself in the little desk I’ve got in this room. My hair scattered all over the place, making me look like a black ball of fur. “What do I do now…”? My muffled voice vibrated the desk, or… whatever it is called. “I don’t even know the name of half of this shit!” I shouted putting my arms in the air. The girl greeted me, again, for the… something time. 

“Ugh…” I grumbled. I have no idea of what to do now. This seems like a total fucking plot twist but in my life! And that sort of thing does not happen in real life! I pressed my chin over the wooden desk. The skin gently and softly folds itself. The girl’s eyes are opened, very wide open. Her red eyes shine at me, she looks stressed, and the puffiness in the lower part shows a clear hint of sleep deprivation.

That… was caused by me…. But it’s not that I could sleep after what happened yesterday! How could I, How could I do anything now! It turns out this is my actual life! This, this weird fictional world, created by some guy who liked a lot LotR, is now my life! I mean… fuck man! It doesn’t mean anything! I don’t know what means something anymore! 

I was still on my pajamas if you consider a pair of black boxers shorts, and the red t-shirt I’ve been wearing all… two days? Whatever, that’s not the point. I would not, not ever in hell, wear the frilly girly nightdress? I have no idea of how it is called. But it is soft, purple, and is some sort of dress. The worst part was finding the toilet. It turns out; ghosts need to pee too. 

I stood up and began walking around her, my room. “How did I, get here….”? I said now slamming my head on the window. Some guards are repairing what I did last night, which was weird, very, very weird. I still don’t know what I did. It was some sort of, H.P. Lovecraft kind of stuff. Tentacles, darkness, destruction…. Hugh… I bet there is Japanese hentai titled like that. “Ha, ha, ha….” I began laughing sarcastically. 

“I’m not funny.” I said landing face first, on this bed, this, super comfortable, soft, fluffy bed. This thing is the only right side I’ve found in this destiny. It’s like sleeping on the belly of a fat panda! I’ve heard someone knocking at the door. Without even caring for my presentation, I continued with my face planted on the bed.

The door cheered open, and I heard some light steps entering the room. Seconds later a gasp, and after that, I felt someone sitting by my side. “Good morning, daughter of mine.” My now called mother said to me, gently massaging the back of my head. 

“G-G-Good morning, mo-mom.” I awkwardly answered back. It feels so weird calling this gorgeous woman my mom. Ever since I remember, my mom is a fat whale that doesn’t leave the living room. Not this, queen with the body of a supermodel. So that means I’m a princess… Take that! Girls who bothered me! I managed to be your dream from when you were six! 

“You seemed a bit troubled, what is bothering you, my dear?” She says nicely, apparently noticing the state in which I am. Dear!? Who uses precious nowadays? Ugh... Maybe it is just a lack of experience from my part. 

I slowly turned myself around and sat straight next to her. Sheesh! How big is she? She’s like one head taller than me! Maybe I’m the small one… “Look, mom…” I paused sighing, trying to properly form my thoughts. “You see, I’m still not used to this. I mean who would be! I know that I should feel lucky and everything! But…” I put my hands over my face, and rest over my knees. “My mind is complete, sorry to say it like this, fucked up right now.” 

There was an awkward silence between us two. Did I say something wrong! Shit! I knew that I shouldn’t curse! Royalty never does that! They said such an eccentric amount of words, which not even a man who studies fanciness knows! I feel so stupid! I tighten the grip of my hands, squishing my head in stress. I felt a light caress on my back, which somehow manages to calm me down. 

I have no idea of what she does, but every time she does something cute and cuddly to me, it somehow calms my nerves. Maybe it’s because of the lack of affection I used to have. “You need to take things at a slower pace sweetheart. None of us expects for you to completely accept this the very next day.” She said in a very calmed tone. She slowly stood up, leaving me staring up at her. “Come, I know something that might help.” She said extending her hand. 

I slowly grabbed it. I felt how soft, and somewhat silky her skin is. She tightens the grip and slowly helped me to stand up. Yup, apparently she’s bigger than me, for quite the inches… she began pulling me out of the room. I manage to catch a glimpse of us in the mirror. The resemblance is uncanny. Our body shapes are very, very similar, the shape of the face too, the… the everything! 

We walked out of the room, still holding our hands. She pulled me through the halls and corners of this castle. Luckily, we barely found anyone on our way. Otherwise, I would be blushing more than I am. Because you know… I’m walking in my undies… 

We stopped at what my perspective would say, a random door in this castle. We entered it, and another set of doors greeted us. This time they were made out of glass. I couldn’t see what was on the other side; they were all covered by vapor. “Whenever something is puzzling me, a long hot bath always helps to clear my mind.” She said removing her hand from mine, and slowly leaving the room. “I-I hope it also helps you out. Have fun!” She said closing the door. 

I blushed at her comment. I used to take long showers back when I was alive. Whenever I was very stressed about something of school, or when I had a long and hard work out. I didn’t care that my mother shouted at how big the water bill sometimes came up. I sighed, the tense moment finally stopped. I couldn’t wait to take a bath, so almost immediately I removed my shirt and boxers. And I rushed to enter the bath. 

Wow. It is big. I was expecting some sort of tub. But boy I’m wrong. It’s a freaking thermal bath! It’s a pool the size of an actual Olympic pool! The room is covered by vapor, clearly stating that it is hot. My body tingled in happiness. I was cold the entire night, and remembering what happened the other day, I just need something very hot to warm my body. 

“Good morning princess!” A group of girls said at the same time. Surprising me and making me fall, butt first to the floor. And something weird must happen. Four girls, all naked is surrounding me. I couldn’t be more embarrassed than I am now. All of them have super hot bodies. Like… What do they eat in this place! Because… Goddamn! 

I was in a situation most boys of my age, would kill to be in — four beautiful naked girls, about to take a bath with me. Most boys of my generation would already be inside with them, splashing the water around, them giggling and the boy laughing. 

But not me, not me. I immediately stood up and ran towards the door. But it slammed closed, and somehow I couldn’t open it. It is locked! “The madam told us that you couldn’t leave until you were washed clean.” One of the girls spoke up, walking towards me. Oh great! I’m not only in a wet dream situation; I’m trapped inside it! “Come here; we’ll give you the best bath you’ve ever had…”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That… was something. I feel, raped, somehow. They touched everywhere. I couldn’t even enjoy the bath… I sighed as I pass the glass door. A weird package was waiting for me. A note was placed over it, and my name was written on it. “What now?” I said picking it up and opening it. 

Dear Elizabeth 

I’m sorry if the bath wasn’t as relaxing as it could have been. It was a bad 
An idea for me to think that it would work. I’ve sent some maids to purchase 
Whatever kind of clothes boys and girls of your age wear these days. Do n’t worry,
there isn’t anything girly, and neither anything inappropriate. 

I hope you like them.
Mother. 

At least I know there isn’t something weird inside. It was just a box with a ribbon tied at the top, nothing astonishing. As I opened it, the first objects that appeared were a matching set of regular underwear. Nothing extraordinary. I checked the size and noticed it was a 32 B cup. I’m normal, thank you. I don’t know what I would do if I turned out to have a D cup. 

I put the rest of the clothes on, very standard simple attire I should say. A typical red t-shirt, a little bit tight but it fits, a pair of grey jeans and a black flannel shirt, which I used as a jacket. I wore the same pair of boots of yesterday, and I’m ready. Ready for what? I have no fucking clue. 

I put my hands in my pockets and begin to walk around the place. It has a rather cozy feeling, but somehow very, very intimidating. The roof is meters above your head; every inch is cover on either some expensive ornament or family relics. Paintings of your typical leader on his uniform, all looking big, imposing, powerful. Am I somehow related to these people? And how would I fit here? I’m just an above average teenage boy, nothing exceptional. 

I don’t know where I’m going, and less I know where I’ve been. But somehow, somehow I feel that I’, going the right way. This, even if it feels weird as fuck, I sense it to be kind of good. I don’t know, I just…. I stopped in track, looking at another man in his uniform, something was different about it. Maybe the redness in his eye’s, they look a lot like mine. Why, why do I feel this way? 

I felt a light touch on my shoulder, but I was so intrigued in the picture than rather than jumping and screaming, I stood there, looking at it. “My father, you kind of look like him.” A slightly recognizable voice speaks to me. I look up, and I see the man who sat on the throne the other day, still intimidating, but today he reflects a passive aura. 

“I suppose he would be related to, to us,” I said still feeling weird about some sort of unity with this man. “But not that close to me. Who are all of these people anyway? They belong to, the family, I mean who would have pictures of people on his walls?” I chuckled at my comment; thinking about the possible answers a teenage boy or girl. 

He tightens the grip on my shoulder, not a threatening grip, but an instead conforming one. I’m not used to this kind of affection, but it feels kind of good. “I can feel how troubled you are, and believe me we feel the same way towards you.” He said gently massaging my shoulder. “Your mother had no idea of how to treat you; she feels glad that her daughter is back home. So please excuse her whenever she does something over the top.” 

He turned me around to face him, feeling a bit nervous looking at that face. “We also need to do something about your energy. You already had two outbursts that you couldn’t control. And stronger you’ll get each time your power awakens. You’re a Tenebris after all.” He grabbed me from my shoulder, and this time he began to walk away. 

I… I followed him; I don’t know why. The way he gently squished my shoulder felt nice. And I also had no idea of what to do now. So following him was the most logical thing to do. I was still admiring the scenery wherever we were walking. It’s straight up coming from some super detailed movie about old things and such. It’s beautiful. 

My father stopped dead in track, almost making me trip and fall. “There you are! You gorgeous destroying machine!” A very familiar voice spoke up. In the middle of the throne roo,m Alice and Laurie stood. Alice looked very confident of herself, with her arms closed and stomping her left foot. Laurie, in the other hand, was in her own world admiring the room. “It was time for you to arrive Vincent. We had a deal remember?” 

My father sighed, apparently in disgust. “Yes princess Winterhail, I do remember our deal. But… We’ve been with her for a concise time! And Marianne’s heart would be crushed if she leaves now!” 

“The deal was, I find your daughter and bring her to our world,” Alice said stomping the ground, each time she took a step. Wherever she walked a small circle of ice would form up, and a cold breeze came from her back. “You would explain ton her how we worked, and also her story. “ She was now inches away from us, clearly pissed off. “And then she would be mine!” Alice shouted out of nowhere, his right hand somehow transformed into a claw and seconds later I had it in my chest.

“Because you know…. I own her.” I didn’t feel pain at all, like if her claws passed through my body effortlessly. She then released her claws, leaving me there with a shirt with three holes on the front side. Out of curiosity, I decided to touch inside. And… Something disgusting yet amazing my fingers came across with. I had a long line reaping across my chest, and I could feel my insides and everything. My heart beating, my lungs expanding, etc. It was weird. 

I turned to see my father’s reaction. He was mad and sad. And his hands were clenched in fists of rage. Some sort of black gas leaked out of them. Just by seeing him, you would think that he would smack Alice right in the face. However, he was trying to calm down, apparently not wanting to show that a small child would take the best out of him. “I know we had a deal…” He stopped sighing. “But we’ve barely been together. And, who would take such kind of news slightly? She needed time to swallow it.”

It was weird seeing a 30 something-year-old man, reducing himself to take to a girl who was barely thirteen years old. More if you think that this man is the king of the whole country. Alice smirked, apparently having fun in this situation. “I know my dear, but, a king’s word has to fulfill don’t you think?” She said walking towards me. 

She grabbed my hand and hugged me tightly. “You wouldn’t remove a little girl’s big present don’t you think?” She said pouting and speaking in a childish way. “More if this girl had to be the one that does the research!” Alice’s back began to be covered by stalactites. “You didn’t do anything to help me find her! I was the one who took care of everything! I did the entire dirty job! You just sat there! In your throne! Waiting for your precious daughter!” 

Alice regained her composure; her back clicked and clacked, as her bones seemed to crack. The ice seemed to banish, and she was normal again. “Besides, I just need her for a while.” She crossed her arms and looked straight up to my father. “You know what I need to fix, and you know that the only way for the Tenebris family to interfere, is for me to own one of your members.” She then turned around to face me, having some sort of look of sympathy on her face. “Besides, you have seen how strong she can become. She’s more likely to defend me, rather than me to her.” 

“Fine!” My father said almost turning around. “If you have everything covered of what I asked, food, shelter, education, and most important, someone,e to teach her how to control her powers.” He sighed and walked towards me. “She has the possibility of destroying and the entire city, or even a small country. And we don’t want that.” 

He kneeled in front of me and proceeded to give me one of the tightest hugs I’ve ever had in my entire life. “We’ll miss you.” He said to my ear, clearly wanting to hold his tears back. “And, I know we barely know each other, but I can’t way for the day we manage to have a proper conversation between us two. Take care; we’ll see each other hopefully soon.” He stood up, removing some tears of his eyes. “She’s all yours Alice, just promise you’ll let us see her from time to time.” 

“I can’t promise anything…”

“Hold on a fucking minute!” I shouted stepping between the two. “You’re discussing the ownership of my own life! In what year we are!? Victorian era! Don’t I have some sort of voice in this kind of decision!” I was angry, tired, sad, everything I was holding up was kicked out of my conscience. “I lost who I was in less than a week! It doesn’t matter what kind of family I used to live in, or the one in which I was meant to be with! Can’t I have time to think? Time to swallow all of this!” I began shaking angrily at my clothing. “’I’m not an object you know… I’m as a normal human being as you are. Even if we don’t belong in that species anymore.” 

I look at Alice and my father. Both looked terrified as if I was about to kill them both. I look behind my back and the tentacles and all of the weird stuff from yesterday was there. I don’t want to cause a mess, less in this type of situation, with people surrounding me. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down, and I walked next to Alice. “I’ll go with you if you explain for what and why you need me.” She was about to respond when I interrupt her. “And if you let me see my family at least once every two weeks.”

She without saying anything nodded. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to where Laurie was standing. “Goodbye king, see you soon.” I just stood next to her, with my palm in the air, trying to not look straight at him. Seconds later the red light blinded me, clearly stating that we were going back to the human world. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We landed back at Alice’s place. Well, Laurie and Alice fell; I crashed to the ground still not knowing how does the warping thing work. I stood up and dusted off my clothes. Laurie walked to the kitchen, and Alice sat on the couch, clearly stating that I should follow her. I sat on a nearby couch, removing hair off my face. “Why do you need me?” I asked Alice straight to the point. 

She sighed and put a hand on one side of her face. “Remember how you fucking destroyed the tower back then? In summary, I need you to do that to several people. All the details and the reasons why I do that will come later.” She took out a pipe from her dress and began to set it up. “Now, we have more things we need to get cleared and explained.” The pipe was ready, and she handed it to me. 

“The first thing you’ll learn is how to use your powers. Your bloodline will help you out since the Tenebris are well known for their magic and combat abilities.” She said laying back on her couch. “Who will teach you them? These two… Come in here guys!” She clapped, and two persons walked inside the room. “You recognize any of these fine specimens?” Alice said mockingly. 

In fact, in fact, I do. They were very easy to be recognized, both of them exalted the true meaning of beauty and such. Let’s start with the girl. Beautiful barely defines what she truly is. Standing at what I presume are 5.9 Rosie Floyd is a girl any man would drool for. Long flashy red hair that passed over her beautiful and firm bottom. It is a lively red, rumors said that it shined even in the dark. Her face was straight up from fantasy, big blue eyes that you could get lost only by staring at them, puffy kissable lips, and a shiny white smile. 

Her body was straight up from a fantasy book. She was very athletic, and it clearly showed. An hourglass figure, accentuating her curves, and what kind of beauty would it is without the most essential parts for a male specimen. There were rumors that she has the biggest yet natural bust in the entire school, at the same time having a firm heart shaped butt, which was followed by legs that seemed to reach hell itself. She was two years older than me, and the crush of most of the guys at school. And not only she had the beauty but also the brains. Scoring mostly at the top of all of the school exams, she was a role model of most of the students. 

And the other, the same has to be said but for the other gender. Shawn Matthews, a guy my age was standing next to her. He was the pretty boy of the school, standing 6.1 I believe, with cut blond hair, green eyes that melt away any girls glare, a face that a model would be jealous for. He was kind of outstanding. I mean, I can’t precisely explain with such detail as I explain Rosie. I wasn’t at all interested in him. The only time I saw interest in looking up his name, was if either he or I were the best student of each subject. We had some sort of rivalry in that way. 

What can I tell you about him? Well… He’s undoubtedly the boy most girls want to date. I have no idea why. He’s athletic like me; playing in the baseball league and the swim club of the school, also helps him to gain quite the body. As I said, we used to be quite the rivals. We both had almost outstanding grades; we both exercised very often thus granting us a body to be jealous at. The only difference and the most important is that we are socially entirely different. While I enjoyed reading a book by myself, he loved going to the cinema with his friends. While I was alone listening to my music, he was partying with his friends at some club in town. 

What… What are they doing here! Last time I checked, they were still among the living! How, when, and are they going to teach me?! “Based on your reaction, it clearly shows that you know who these guys are, so thank god there is no need for an introduction.” Alice said putting her feet at the table. “Rosie will be the one that teaches you magic, while Shawn will teach everything combat related. Both are great at it, and will happily teach you.” 

Before I could ask any questions, she stood up and began walking towards the main door. “Any sort of question most be addressed at any of the two, Laurie can help you too.” She opened the door; the ice and the wind entered the room furiously. “Training starts immediately, and I need you prepared and ready for your job tomorrow. I’ll need you to bring me a new specimen…” With that she shut the door close, leaving me completely in doubt, and with the other two. 

To be continued….

0