192 : Elemental
43 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Capturing some mage apprentices shouldn't be much of an issue on its own, but the fallout could prove rather complicated, especially at the moment..." mumbled Beatrice before shaking her head.

Selena, as well as many other mages, had succeeded in their Soul Transformation before her without these kinds of experiments, and there was no reason why Beatrice could not do it as well, especially with her talent and high spiritual power.

After thinking for a few more moments, and staring at the dead old man that was currently lying down on the table in front of her, Beatrice finally let out a faint sigh before snapping her fingers and walked away

A few moments after that, the eyes of the old man suddenly popped open as the restrictions placed on him loosened, causing him to get up and become one more zombie under the control of Beatrice.

...

At the same time, on the Magic Continent.

Staring at the dozen of Official Mages who were currently surrounding her, who were preparing their spells to strike her down, Ella, who was already a bit wounded, turned her attention to a certain one, and spat out the blood that had accumulated in her mouth in the direction of the mages, who was preoccupied with his spell, allowing her spit to land right on target.

As soon as that happened, the eyes of the mage, who had been occupied with the spell up until now, actually popped open, anger clearly visible on his face.

"You bitc-"

Although most mages were too smart to be bothered by things like this, there were bound to be idiots in every group.

In fact, this particular idiot at least acted somewhat like a smart person, at least usually, sadly though, his pride also seemed to be far above his level of intelligence, causing his downfall.

As soon as the idiot mage opened his eyes, which were now filled with anger, the spell in front of him suddenly exploded.

In an instant, a brutal chain reaction was suddenly formed, causing over half of the spells that were being cast to suddenly fail, instantly killing the mage who had made the original mistake and wounding several of the others.

Seeing this, Ella, who was still stuck in the middle of the group, and was still unable to leave, faintly smiled before snapping her fingers.

"One should be enough for just a few moments..." mumbled Ella as a large amount of mana suddenly exited her body, forming into various shapes around her before dissipating within the wind, seemingly lost.

By this moment, the spells which had not exploded had finally been cast at the exact same time, causing the smile on Ella's face to increase in size even more.

'How convenient...'

A moment later, just before a 7 different elemental spells were about to strike her, Ella suddenly disappeared.

No, 'disappeared' was the wrong word, instead, Ella turned into a kind of 'darkness', allowing all the spells to pass through her without any issue.

This was of course not the Rank 1 Dark Escape Spell, which allowed the user to turn themselves into smoke, as even when using that spell, the mage can still be attacked.

Instead, this was Ella's Innate Talent, which she had named Dark Veil, at work, allowing her to become completely intangible, far beyond the capabilities of the Rank 1 spell.

Of course, Ella's innate talent did not last for a very long time, and needed quite a while to recharge, meaning the Dark Mage would have to face the mages in front of her all alone.

Or would she?

At that very moment, the ritual that Ella had started not too long ago had finally begun taking effect, causing the idiotic mage who had just died to suddenly open his eyes and begin screaming.

Merely a few moments later, the screams of the mage were cut short, as both his body and soul began being used as fuel for the ritual.

As Ella had said, one single Official Mage was only enough for the ritual to sustain itself for a few seconds, but this was more than enough...

"Elemental Summoning : ******" mumbled Ella as she snapped her fingers once again, causing a shadowy figure to suddenly appear next to her, who had just returned to her human form.

The instant ****** appeared in the Mage World, he suddenly frowned before turning to Ella.

But after looking at the mage for just a fraction of a moment, the Shadow Elemental suddenly relented.

In just a fraction of a moment, every single one of the mages suddenly exploded to pieces, causing ****** to turn to Ella once again.

"Chosen of Darkness, do not ever summon me for such a petty reason ever again..." said the elemental, causing Ella's eyes to suddenly widen.

A moment later, the elemental disappeared, causing Ella to suddenly grit her teeth.

"Acting so high and mighty right now, just wait until I become an Archmage..." mumbled Ella as she suddenly snapped her fingers, collecting the corpses of the mages the Elemental had just killed.

A few moments later, Ella fled the scene, being completely unwilling to stay in this place for just a second longer.

...

As soon as he appeared back in the Shadow Dimension, a heavy look appeared on the face of the nameless Shadow Elemental.

"The Elemental Energy in the Mage World is recovering..." mumbled the elemental, clearly quite stressed about the fact that he had just learned.

As he remembered the days when he was just a summoned elemental for a Legendary Mage, the nameless elemental couldn't help but slump down.

"A Chosen of Darkness appeared, my times of freedom are over..." mumbled the elemental with a clearly dispirited look on his face.

Although he had managed to bluff the chosen so that she would not summon him for a while, the nameless elemental knew very well that as long as things went on their current path, he was fated to become a summoned elemental once again.

1