6
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

he put his backpack on and walked toward the venue.

Although there were quite a lot of people waiting around in line, he managed to squeeze into an empty corner. From time to time, he checked his phone to see if anyone had contacted him, but nobody did. So when he saw that it was finally starting, he looked up and saw that the stage was lit with lights. After about fifteen minutes had passed, the curtains closed and a group of eight singers began to sing. The music sounded great, although the lyrics were somewhat incomprehensible. Still, judging by the audience's reactions, it seemed like everybody enjoyed it. After the performance ended, a round of applause erupted among the crowd. Jihoon stood up from his seat and applauded along with everybody else, even though he didn't know what the performance was about. Afterwards, he waited in line as a new performer entered the stage to perform a solo. He was pretty good looking, Jihoon noted, even if his voice was a little off.

Then he saw that the song the singer was currently singing was the song that was featured on the poster outside his apartment building. He remembered reading about it, and since it had just hit number two nationwide on the charts, they' ve probably given it a good rating. In fact, even the name of the band was written in cursive script.

"I'm going to do this!" said a voice behind him. "I'll make my mother proud."

Jihoon turned around to face him.

0