8
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Renix    just grinned sheepishly. "Hi."

They continued chatting while they went out to the street. It took them a few more minutes to reach his apartment.

After Jihoon had unlocked the door, he invited him inside. Junhui didn't hesitate to follow him in.

"Can I get you anything?" asked Jihoon.

"Sure." Junhui sat down on the couch. "What do you have?"

Jihoon thought it would be rude not to answer that, so he grabbed two glasses and some beer and poured them into it. He also added some ice. While he was doing so, Junhui said quietly: "Thanks."

"Why don't you sit down?" suggested Jihoon. "We can talk for a bit."

"You don't need to ask." Junhui shook his head, then said: "Actually, I wanted to see how you were doing."

"Oh," replied Jihoon. "Well, it's fine now."

Junhui nodded.

Once they had each finished their drinks, Jihoon brought his computer chair closer to the coffee table and motioned for Junhui to sit on it. Then, they switched seats.

They spent nearly an hour talking like this, laughing occasionally and talking about different things in between. Afterward, Junhui took the laptop back and opened it to browse the internet while Jihoon cleaned up the mess in his living room. When everything was clean, he offered Junhui something to eat.

0