17
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He looked equally surprised.

"If you're asking for a fight, just say so," Jihoon growled. "This is between us. But if you think that you have the right to talk to me like that...I'll show you how wrong you are!" With that, he picked up a chair and hurled it at her.

"Hey!" Yena exclaimed, moving backwards quickly. "Don't throw stuff at my mother! Leave her alone!"

Jinyoung jumped out of his seat and stood beside Jihoon.

Jihoon turned to face Jinyoung with a threatening gaze. "I said I'll deal with you myself later," he whispered angrily, looking back at Yena. "I won't let you touch my mother, understand?! I will destroy whatever you stand for!"

The girl gasped loudly. "How dare you-"

Suddenly the sound of glass shattering was heard.

Yena turned her head towards the source. A few feet away from her stood a shattered vase, the pieces scattered around the floor.

Her expression was blank as she watched Jinyoung walk towards her. He bent down to pick up the piece that landed on his foot. When he stood up, he was now pointing the glass shard towards her face. There was blood dripping from it.

Jinyoung slowly raised his hand to point the broken part of the piece at her forehead. He took a step closer to her, leaning in close and raising his voice to a loud scream.

"YOU DONT MATTER TO ME! YOU NEVER DID!!" 

His scream echoed throughout the house. Everyone was startled by his actions, scared that it was going to affect the baby.

Jihoon dropped the piece of glass and moved forward. He grabbed his daughters wrist tightly. "I thought I told you to get away," he muttered lowly.

The girl shook her head rapidly in denial. "I...I couldn't..."

"You couldn't leave without taking anything. And you just destroyed my mother's favorite vase."

"You threw it at me!" She glared at him furiously.

"I gave you an order, you disobeyed and destroyed it yourself.

0