Chapter 01: System appears
2.4k 3 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haah~ this feels so good~."

I, Tooru, was about to receive my first time.

A beautiful woman was straddling me.

Her smooth, soft thighs pressed both sides of my stomach, encouraging me to caress them.

"Stop saying things that can be easily misunderstood, Tooru-kun, you idiot!"

"Uhum~ I'm sorry, Kami-sama."

I scratched my cheek and let out a shy smile.

Kami-sama let out an annoyed snort.

I'm sure she's blushing right now.

The reason I said <I'm sure> is simple.

I, who was smiling cheerfully, had my chest resting on the hard material of a battered couch.

That uncomfortable feeling disappeared when Kami-sama's slender fingers caressed my bare back.

Yes, Kami-sama was sitting astride my back.

I could feel her round, juicy butt molding to my somewhat malnourished back lately.

No, Tooru! Get a hold of yourself.

"Mumumu~." Kami-sama let out incomprehensible grunts. "I have to prick my finger with this needle, right?"

"Oh, yes, Kami-sama."

Didn't he know such basic information that all gods and goddesses should have access to? I smiled wryly.

I turned my neck upward, and the first thing that came into my view were those vast, juicy breasts hidden behind a white dress.

Kami-sama had a needle in her hands, pointed at her fingertips.

A small moan of pain came from Kami-sama's lips.

A drop of blood dripped onto my back, and as soon as it touched my skin, it vanished in a ripple-like water droplet touching the ocean's surface.

Kami-sama used the dripping point and began to use her soft fingers to draw a few more scribbles on my back.

Then, a sudden illumination swept through the dimly lit room, causing our silhouettes to be projected on the cracked walls.

As a result, what was etched on my back was known as <State> or the <God's Grace>.

These events were something only gods and goddesses could do.

Kami-sama gently stroked my back with a white sheet of paper and handed it to me.

Tooru

Level: 1

Strength: I 0 | Stamina: I 0 | Dexterity: I 0 | Agility: I 0 | Magic: I 0

<<Magic>> 

[ ]

<<Skill>> 

[ ]

I completely ignored the unfamiliar language and focused on what mattered most.

What was below the level was known as <Basic Abilities>.

Each category was divided into ten grades from lowest to highest: I, H, G, F, E, D, C, B, A, and S —the higher the grade, the better the skill.

The number <0> that appeared next to each rank is the domain's value.

These domains are named as follows: I: 0 ~ 99, H: 100 ~ 199 successively until reaching the limit, which was S: 999.

Thus, when an adventurer puts more effort into a category, the domain of that particular category will increase faster.

However, the most crucial thing in adventurers was level.

Level 1 has a big gap compared to that of level 2 adventurers.

In other words, a level 2 adventurer can easily kick the butt of level 1 adventurers.

In conclusion, I am weak as an ant.

"Welcome to my <Familia> Tooru-kun! You are officially the first member."

Kami-sama's cheerful voice and sincere feelings were conveyed to me, who was sketching a smile from the comfortable feeling of her thighs caressing me as I went down.

A <Familia> was basically a family of deities.

That is, the gods and goddesses who had long ago descended to experience a new life on this mortal plane decided to bestow their <Grace's> known as <Falna> on mortals, thus making them a <Familia> - what Kami-sama did earlier was to bestow the <Falna> on me to become their <Familia>.

Some gods and goddesses descended to the mortal world about a thousand years ago.

The reason behind this?

They say they were bored in <Heaven> and sought to experience a new sensation.

An adventure on the mortal plane.

The amusements that we mortals grant them.

"By the way, Kami-sama-."

<<The user's soul was united with the blood of a goddess>>

A strange transparent thing reflected on my retina.

Whose was that soft voice? Am I rambling?

<<Merging of the <soul> and the <blood of the goddess>>. Failed! >>

<<The user's Soul is too weak to merge with divine blood>>

"Hey, what are you saying?"

I let out a confused voice.

"Hm~, Tooru-kun, I was waiting for you to finish talking."

Cocking her head to the side, Kami-sama's smiling face turned to me.

<<Establish a connection with the user. Success!>>

Thus, my view was blocked again by that bluish thing; I remembered what was really important.

Finding an answer!

"Oh, yes, Kami-sama, can you explain that strange thing to me?".

I waved my hand, and whatever that thing was, it fluctuated, and my fingers went through it.

It's strange, "Is it something that all adventurers have?"

I've never heard an illusion appear in front of adventurers or a voice ringing in their minds.

Is it a joke from Kami-sama?

"Huh! What are you saying lately, Tooru-kun, are you still weakened?"

Kami-sama approached me with a worried face.

Although I must admit, she looks adorable.

She took my hand and pushed it away.

Her delicate hands touched my forehead.

"Are you sick, Tooru-kun? Don't push yourself too hard; you've bled too much this month, and it wouldn't be strange if you were still weakened."

With her big blue, watery eyes, Kami-sama pushed my chest, laying me down again.

"Rest for today. Besides, it's already nighttime."

Oh, yes, perhaps these illusions are the consequences of my past injury.

A month ago, Kami-sama picked me up from the street, and since I was injured, only after healing correctly, that is, today, was I able to become her <Familia>.

<<System in place>>

<<Functions>>

— Status

— Status: Equipment

<<These are the System functions>>

I get it; I am hanging on a thread of reasoning; if it is cut off, I will fall into the abyss of insanity.

I cannot understand what this illusion was.

Anyway, it will disappear when I wake up.

.

.

.

In the morning of the next day, the small cracks in the walls let the sunlight illuminate the room of the old ruined church.

Hearing the <Tick-tock> of the hands of the clock hanging on the brick wall, my eyelids fluttered a couple of times, and I woke up.

Before I got up, my gaze was drawn to something.

And well, this thing never went away! Who's going to give me an explanation?!

I, who woke up, was confronted with the same landscape as before.

The fact that it was blocking my vision was the worst thing of all.

It's uncomfortable; if I'm not careful with this, I could trip.

Get lost, damn it!

When I said that sentence, that strange blue thing dissolved.

Huh? I needed to shout it in my mind.

Wait, maybe it's an ability? Or am I just half-crazy?

Well, let's find out.

Appears!

<<System in place>>

<<Functions>>

— Status

— Status: Equipment

<<These are the System functions>>

Oh-ohhhh! It popped up!

I touched the blue panel where it said <Status>; however, my fingers ran over it. Doesn't it work?

Maybe it doesn't work if I touch it, but it works when I command it in my mind?

Well, let's go check it out!

Status.

<<Status>>

— Tooru

— Race: Human

— Level: 1

<<Basic Abilities.

Strength: 0 | Endurance: 0 | Dexterity: 0 | Agility: 0 | Magic: 0

<<Abilities>> 

[Goccia d'anima]: Condenses the souls of those who have died at your hands into a random item —depending on the strength of the being, these may condense into several items or a single, higher quality item; however, the weaker the enemies are at your current level, the less likely an item is to drop.

[Anima affamata]: A portion of the soul you kill becomes <Excelia>, which fuels basic abilities —Share the soul with the <Goccia d'anima> skill so that the total gains are split regardless of the soul's strength. —The more souls of the same level you absorb, the less <Excelia> is granted.

[Gaia's Blessing]: One minute of meditation equals one day of rest. Your mind always maintains serenity in desperate situations. —While you are unconscious or while you sleep, the ability regenerates all physical and mental wounds. —All potions consumed are 100% more effective in a shorter time.

<<Abilities acquired>>

[ ]

53