Chapter 10: Desire and lust
1.4k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fool, say no more. I've decided to use alcohol to free myself. After all, this is embarrassing if I'm doing it naturally!".

Hestia parted her lips, leaving a thin bridge of glistening saliva joining them. She licked her lips and gave him a pitiful look.

"Ahh, you know, fck this. I've been trying to stay out of it for a while now. But it's impossible if it's about you, Kami-sama."

While letting out a sigh of defeat, Tooru reached out and encircled Hestia in a passionate embrace.

Hestia lifted her chin, her lovely blue eyes proving impossible to resist. Opening her tiny, trembling lips, she said:

"Tooru-kun, you mean...?"

"Mm, I meant that you're really irresistible. Only a fool wouldn't be happy when a pretty goddess like you is interested in him."

Remaining silent for a few seconds, Tooru scratched his cheek and continued:

"Although I know it may be unpleasant for me to say so, I have to psyche myself up every day so that I won't perform a precarious act against you."

Hestia's lips parted slightly, unsure of what to say. Her strong heartbeat was heard by Tooru, who was practically entwined with her.

"I'm so glad. I thought you would never see me as a woman."

Tooru, smiling softly at the embarrassed goddess, brought his face close to hers, and Hestia's lips were kissed deeply.

"Hmmm~ Wait-"

"There's nothing to wait for when you start it yourself."

Tooru incapacitated the goddess on the couch, positioning himself above her. His hungry lips advanced, claiming the lips of Hestia, who opened her eyes wide. Tooru's curious tongue explored Hestia's mouth.

She tentatively parted her teeth, letting Tooru's slimy tongue meet hers.

"Mmm~ Tooru-kun~ ahh~ Wait-."

Tooru's hand moved from Hestia's plump thigh to her two huge breasts. Hestia's eyes snapped open, small tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

Insatiably biting, sucking, and slurping on Hestia's lips, Tooru's long fingers sank into the soft mountain of flesh, sending electric currents through Hestia's body.

"Mmm~!"

Her feminine figure writhed beneath Tooru. She didn't care that her body was disheveled or that her smooth, shiny skin was covered in sweat. All she wanted now was to be pampered by Tooru.

She squirmed a couple of times, and her arms went around Tooru's neck almost as if she didn't want him to get away. It was the first time for both of them, but their lips did not part.

Tooru's hands moved, kneading the mountain of flesh as he pleased. The wet sound of kissing and small stifled moans filled the basement, the stimulating atmosphere turning pink for both of them.

"These clothes are annoying. Kami-sama, wait a moment."

Letting out a flirtatious giggle, Tooru needed only a slight movement to slide Hestia's dress down. The two globes of flesh jumped out of the imprisoned cage.

"Mmm~ Don't look at me, you fool! It's embarrassing!" Hestia quickly tried to cover her breasts with her hands. Her breasts were too big, though.

"They're beautiful, nothing to be ashamed of. But it's funny that you didn't wear a bra."

Tooru let out a laugh and pushed Hestia's hand away. He appreciated the breasts with a milky color that contradicted the laws of gravity. He was eager to taste those two pink mounds that resembled a strawberry.

"Mmm, I can't be undressed by anyone but me unless I allow it. Besides...it's too big to find one in my size."

"I see... well...".

Tooru breathed a little in the middle of Hestia's chest, embarrassing her. Her hands slid through Tooru's silky hair, tugging it lightly; she really didn't want to push him away; she was too embarrassed to even be in the middle of her drunkenness.

"Mmf~ Tooru-kun, you pervert~."

Hestia bit her lips as she felt her chest being licked by Tooru's slimy tongue. She tightened her arms around his head, burying him in the middle of her fragrant breasts.

"Your boobs are delicious and smell so good. It's more intoxicating than the wine itself~".

"Don't mumble embarrassing things...! Ahn~."

Tooru circled her tongue around Hestia's chafed, erect nipple without daring to go for the main course. As he kneaded Hestia's other breast, the fingers of his free hand gently caressed the goddess' thighs.

Hestia's eyes widened as she felt Tooru's hand approaching a dangerous place.

"Tooru-kun, there it is-ahn~!".

After teasing Hestia's soft thighs, Tooru slid his finger until he reached her private part.

"Wow, your pussy is already very wet even though we just started. You're such a pervert, Kami-sama~."

"I'm not! It's just sweat."

Holding back moans, Hestia tried to refute Tooru, who was rubbing her pussy through her soaked white panties. Tooru opened her mouth and slurped on Hestia's erect nipple like it was the best food.

"Ahhn~"

With her tongue lolling out, Hestia let out a long moan as her body jerked from the spasm caused by the sudden wave of pleasure.

"Oh? Did you just cum?"

"I don't know what happened-ahmm~-but. I felt my soul leaving my body —in a good way."

Eyes erratic, Hestia's mumbling was barely audible due to her choppy, chaotic breaths.

Tooru kissed Hestia's lips and looked at her fingers, which were covered in a sticky liquid. Curious, he licked the fingers, and Hestia's juice oozed of his mouth, causing his eyes to widen.

"What are you doing? That's dirty!"

"Mm, being so delicious, I wonder how it will taste if I suck it straight from your pussy."

I had written this as a test. If you don't like this kind of scene, you can let me know ^ ^

41