Prologue – Once Upon A Time
254 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once upon a time there was a young enchantress. She was friends with the princess of a small kingdom in southeastern France. They were raised together because the enchantress’s father was a trusted lord within the King’s court. When they were little, the two were inseparable. However as time went on, the princess grew spoiled and the enchantress grew tired of her friend’s selfish ways. To teach her a lesson, the young enchantress transformed the spoiled princess into a dashing young prince! Her powers having been revealed to the King, the enchantress was to be tried as a witch but due to the bond he shared with her father, the King showed them mercy. The enchantress and her parents were exiled from the kingdom, leaving behind an enchanted mirror as an apology gift for the prince instead of being burned at the stake. Now that he was a suitable heir, the prince grew up to inherit his father’s kingdom where he lives to this day. Though he’s yet to take a wife, it is often said that everyone lived happily ever after.

Or so the story goes. Our story however, goes a bit differently.

Once upon a time in the town of Villeneuve, a young man named Beau lived with his father Maurice…

6