Chapter Side Story 2. Hypnotized
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The music was loud and the lights were blinking in different colors. The people were dancing to their hearts’ content, lost in the euphoria. He loved this the most about humans. It was easy for them to feel emotions such as happiness. Happy humans are always the best meal. “Alone?” Someone asked him from his side as he sat down next to him at the bar. He turned to look at the man and began to appreciate the sight right in front of him.

The man is well-built. He was wearing business-like attire. He has a dimple on one of his cheeks when he smiles. And his eyes are of the color of the flames, almost golden upon closer look. It is rare, in Kyo’s opinion, to see a Japanese man with such eye color. So, his mind clicked with a thought that this man must be Eurasian of some sort. But there was something unsettling about the way those eyes were looking at him. There was an instant attraction and also a sense of familiarity as he looked at them. It made him, the ever-uncaring Kyo, feel somewhat uncomfortable. He didn’t know how to describe the emotions he was feeling.

Kyo just remained seated in his seat, eyes staring into the man before him, unable to speak. It was as if he was petrified. Was he really petrified? ‘No way in hell’. He realized it way too late. The eyes had already drawn him in. The man with the golden eyes smiled at him charmingly as if flaunting his success in the air for being able to place Kyo under his spell. “Come with me,” he instructed. And as the man got up from his seat, Kyo, without being able to control his own body, also got up from his seat and followed the man like an obedient dog. The funny thing is, unlike an actual dog, he couldn’t even bark because his lips felt like they had been sewn shut.

‘This damn guy! He dared to hypnotize me! Just wait until this wears out, I’m going to dig both of his eyeballs out and eat him!!’, Kyo silently cursed in his mind. Without the mysterious man’s knowledge, Kyo was quietly gathering his internal strength to break the spell that was binding him. He now began to suspect that this man had possibly used witchcraft or something of that sort to bind him. He wondered if the man knew of his identity as a monster or if it was just something that the man would normally do to capture strangers using witchcraft such as this.

When he disintegrated himself with his pondering, he found that he had reached a suite. This suite should be situated at the top of the building from where the hidden night club was based. The man gestured for him to sit on the bed. So, he abided to his order with no question asked despite his mind cursing profanities at the man. “You son of a bitch,” Kyo suddenly spat, without himself realizing that now he had been granted the permission to speak. The man immediately chuckled as he noticed Kyo’s expression changed from the sudden realization of him cursing out loud.

“I see you have not changed at all, Master Miyamoto,” the man then spoke, sounding almost nostalgically hopeful. Kyo’s eyes widened in surprise even more. He had not heard anyone call him by that name for centuries. “I thought you were supposed to be dead? I’m happy to see that you’re still alive,” the man said. Kyo’s head was racing with thoughts, trying to peep a look into his old forgotten memories of the past. Memories he had tried so hard to forget but he still could not recall who this man was in between his own jumbled recollections! “I know I’ll see you again,” the man spoke again affectionately. This time, however, he had a glint of menace sparkled in his eyes as he smiled. “I’ve never forgotten your scent.”

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2022/12/12

1