Chapter Side Story 8. “I Want You”
38 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kyo couldn’t shake the memories of the past from his mind but the urgency of the current situation caused him to panic. It was out of confusion and fear that he had never experienced before. Kyo understood what Renji meant with his words but he wished to avoid it at the moment for he had no idea on how to react to this sudden provocation. “I should get going,” Kyo quickly spoke and tried to get up from where he was seated.

Renji pulled him back down to sit on the couch beside him with a sly smile. “Master Miyamoto…” he softly called.

“Renji, I think I need to go,” Kyo spoke again nervously, refusing to look at Renji’s face.

Renji clicked his tongue in annoyance and narrowed his eyes towards Kyo’s adamant avoidance of the subject. “Don’t avoid it. Am I not being obvious enough?”

Kyo, not knowing what else to say, could only speak about leaving again. “I… I need to go.”

A chuckle could be heard escaping from the mouth of the young man beside him. “Then I’ll spell it out for you,” Renji spoke in a teasing tone.

“No. Don’t-” Kyo tried to stop him but he was cut in by Renji.

“-I like you. I long for you,” Renji confessed.

To the straightforward confession, Kyo was speechless. His heart beat loudly and he couldn’t help but think of how silly he was acting at the moment. He had lost his cool but he couldn't calm down. He couldn’t think straight. He didn’t know what to do or how to act.

“Look at me like a man. You can try to avoid it but I’ll be around you so you can never avoid it. I’ll follow you to the end of the world,” Renji then spoke, full of sweetness. He was smiling all the time and his hand began to softly and flirtatiously caress the back of Kyo’s own hand which was laid out on his lap. It was ticklish and it sent immediate shivers down Kyo’s spine. The hairs at the back of his neck erected like he was being electrocuted.

In that brief moment of panic, Kyo silently thought to himself about how he would go back to Brackish Ville soon and he would ‘die’ there. He couldn’t entertain this distraction. This was not meant to be written in his life book. This shouldn’t be happening to him. “I…-” he wanted to reject Renji but he was cut in again.

“-I want you. I really want you,” Renji said again resolutely. Kyo could hear his domineering tone clearly. This time, Renji didn’t act coquettishly or cute anymore.

“Wait.”

“Master Miyamoto…”

“I no longer go by that name now”

“Then, Kyo…”

Shocked, Kyo looked at Renji suspiciously. “How did you know my current name?” He asked.

Renji then displayed a sly smile yet again on his face. “I know a lot about you,” he simply said and leaned back on his seat, looking calm and relaxed. He now looked like a scheming villain instead of the cute little wolf cub that Kyo had associated him to.

Kyo slid a distance away from Renji on the couch. “Why didn’t you approach me then? You know a lot about me? How much did you know?” Kyo asked. He couldn’t believe that there was anyone who had been on his tail this whole time. He never once suspected anyone to ever want to investigate him. This is getting dangerous. Kyo eyed Renji up and down and began to realize that this man… this man is dangerous. This is not the Renji that he once knew. But of course, the Renji back then were only 6 years old and that was hundreds of years ago. Everyone changed over time. No one would remain the same.

Renji grinned slyly as he noticed Kyo’s panic state. “Are you worried? Worried if I might know your secrets?” He asked teasingly. But indeed, he does know almost everything about Kyo. Kyo, his Master Miyamoto, has been his object of obsession for over 973 years. And this is the most perfect moment for him to finally possess his object of obsession. This is a once in a lifetime chance.

Kyo got up from the couch in an instant. He instinctively knew that he should avoid Renji at all costs now. “Renji, know your place!” He shouted. He couldn’t believe that the little wolf cub he used to take care of was now retaliating against him. He felt provoked. He felt like Renji was declaring a war with him. It was like Renji had turned into a villain going against him. A villain who was at odds with another villain.

To the sound of Kyo’s raised and angry tone, Renji didn’t seem to be affected at all. He only shrugged his shoulders and looked around a little to his surroundings. He then grinned again. He looked charming yet evil at the same time. “Oh, I’m well aware of my place. You can’t run away from me, you know? You should think about where you are right now. You are in my territory, Kiyoharu Takako…” He then spoke provocatively, spelling out Kyo’s full name of this lifetime slowly as if to ignite the panic within Kyo even more while knowing that Kyo could do nothing about it.

Kyo noticed Renji’s relaxed state and that caused him to be even more anxious. Normally, if someone were to be that calm, it could only mean one thing. This must be all premeditated! “What do you mean?” Kyo asked.

Renji got up from where he was seated calmly as he twisted the locket from his necklace with his fingers playfully. “I told you already. I want you,” he then showed a smile like that of a madman. A smile of an obsessed person. Despite the evil glint in his golden eyes, the dimple on his cheek caused him to look innocently beautiful. “And you came just at the right time. Don’t you know that it’s mating season for werewolves now?” He then laughed aloud to his own question. Kyo felt shiver and for the first time in his life, he could sense a danger he had never sensed before. “I’ve been waiting for this all my life,” Renji declared as he walked closer towards Kyo, towering him with his height and making Kyo feel small with his shirtless muscular body.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/01/23

1