(M) Chapter Side Story 11. Resistance
35 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*AUTHOR’S WARNING: This chapter contains graphic violence and non-consensual sexual acts. It is NOT written to encourage such acts. This story is purely fiction. Reader’s discretion is advised.

֍֍֍

Kyo didn't know how long he had been unconscious. He only knew that it was already bright outside when he woke up. That was because the sunlight had lit the interior of the bedroom. He still couldn't move. In fact, even if he could move, he would not be able to even lift a finger. He was fucked senseless the previous night. He was awake and lost consciousness for two to three times but he kept being awakened to the sensation of Renji's dick still plunging in and out of his asshole. Renji didn't stop fucking him even when he was unconscious.

Now, he felt sticky all over his body, his face and his sore asshole. The cum was still leaking out of his asshole and the red yukata underneath him was wet as it was stained in semen. He wanted to cry. He had never been humiliated to this degree before. He was treated like a sex object. He was treated as a tool to satisfy the lust of someone he never expected to ever treat him that way. He was raped by a lesser being. He was defiled. He was dirtied. He felt ashamed and angry. He tried hard to think of any instances in the past where he had offended Renji but he really couldn’t remember ever being hostile to the little wolf cub back then. In fact, he treated Renji like he was family. So how come they ended this way?

"You're awake?" Renji asked from the side of the bed. He had a lit cigarette in his hand and a puff of white smoke escaped his mouth as he spoke. Kyo moved his eyes to the side to study him. Renji was naked and his huge dick was still energetic. "Let's continue," Renji suddenly said and immediately went to smash the cigarette butt on the ashtray near him. He then got on top of Kyo and stared at the helpless man underneath him. He could not have enough. It was mating season after all… And the man underneath him was the one he had longed to fuck for a long time. Reality tasted even sweeter than fantasy. How could he stop?

The truth is, deep down, Renji couldn’t help but to feel his own heart ache at the sight of the man he desired looking back at him with such hatred. He knew that this was bound to happen if he were to put his plan into motion but to actually see his Master Miyamoto looking at him that way still hurt him so much. It hurts no matter what. Whether he owned him or lost him, it would still hurt. What he could do at the moment was to just ignore the pain and take possession of the man as much as he could.

"Let's do it this way. I'll now allow you to move but you are not allowed to use your abilities or weapons against me. You can of course resist, hit me, kick me, or curse at me. Okay?" Renji suggested. He didn’t need the man to agree with him. It was already decided and everything should go according to his desire anyway. "Ready?" He asked and then he snapped his fingers.

At the snap, Kyo was able to move again. Fueled by anger and shame, he began to kick and wriggle his body to try to be free from Renji’s grip. “Bastard! What did I ever do to you?! You fucking bastard!!” Kyo cursed as he wrestled to try to be free.

It was effortless for Renji to hold Kyo down. He only laughed as a reaction to Kyo’s demeanour. "Ahh this is fucking turning me on,” he commented. He kept holding Kyo down to the bed. His grip tightened. It caused Kyo to feel pain but that only made him feel like retaliating even more. “You were good to me, Master Miyamoto. You were nothing but kind to me... Too kind that it really turned me on,” Renji stated. He chuckled a little at the memory of their past. “You should be responsible, hmm?" With that being said, Renji easily plunged his dick deep into Kyo’s asshole which was already situated accurately from where he was positioned at. It went in easily as Kyo’s asshole was already loose from being fucked too many times just a few hours back.

Kyo started to scream in pain. “You bastard!” He cursed. Renji began a violent thrust. Kyo then screamed in protest and pain. “Son of a- Ahhh!! -Bitch! Aahh!!” He cursed and yet screamed in pain again. Renji only laughed and immediately increased his speed in thrusting. Kyo could now only scream and cry. The brutal fucking went on for a while before Renji slowed his pace but plunged his dick deep into Kyo’s asshole. The skin to skin contact produced sounds of wet flesh slapping against one another. Kyo knew cursing would not help him so he resorted to begging. "No… Renji, stop. Please…"

To the soft plea, Renji suddenly stopped thrusting and looked at Kyo’s tear-stricken face obsessively. He then started to laugh. The laughter only grew louder and deeper. But just as abruptly as he started to laugh, he stopped laughing altogether causing them both to be engulfed in silence for a moment. There was an evil glint in his golden eyes as he stared at Kyo. He was not smiling. He looked evil. He looked angry. He also looked… sad. What happened next made Kyo fear the younger man so much that it sent chills down to his bone.

֍֍֍

NEXT UPDATE: 2023/02/13

0