Arc 1.2 (Ghost in the Box) Ice Prince
132 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As he finally floated to the twentieth floor, he was guided to the body. He phased through the pile of boxes and was forcefully shoved into the box.

He tried to float out, even kicking the top of the box, but to no avail he was stuck.

He laid there next to the body uncomfortably, he turned his head to the side and stared at the claw marks.

The marks were deeply etched into the box, but they didn’t reach outside. The blood was a dark plum brownish color, the marks were everywhere in the box.

From top to bottom, from side to side.

“It must have been a horrible death.”

He shivered and closed his eyes. He didn’t know if it was because he was next to a body or if it was just because he was suddenly a ghost, but he really felt oddly out of place.

He felt nothing, no itches, no hunger, he wasn’t even sleepy. He thought he’d feel at least sleepy since he had gone to bed not too long ago.

Opening his eyes he turned back around and stared at the bodies face, he felt a sense of uncomfortableness being so close to someone dead.

 There wasn’t much else to do though and the dead body, well Devland, wasn’t exactly hideous.

Devland didn’t look like those corpses on TV, he looked as if he was uneasily sleeping. His skin was the color of a milky white pearl, his dark lashes and hair still looked healthy and the flakes that stuck to him made him look like an ice prince.

His face though was scrunched in an almost antagonistic manner. He looked full of suffering and sorrow, when he died he knew that was it. He’d never be able to see the light of day again.

Caige felt sad, he felt like he’d be crying soon if he looked at him any longer. He worried he would die here too, if ghosts could die.

Turning over again he tightly closed his eyes.

‘Wait! I forgot about the info thing!’

Caige opened his eyes widely then called for the info page.

[Plotline:

…→

Tasks:

Devlands

Have someone find ‘Devlands’ body. 0/1

Be on TV 0/1

Random

Move things 0/10

Scare a crew member 0/2

Owned Character information:

Name: Devland VanTer

Age: 19

Personal Background:

Click to receive original owners memories 

(Search Bar)]

‘I wonder, I guess the construction crew isn’t the correct crew. Is it the staff of the movie crew?

He checked his tasks hoping one would be completed, to his dismay it seemed he couldn’t complete them until tomorrow.

Between the plotline and the memories he pondered which one to choose.

‘What should I do first?’

He couldn’t quite decide but after thinking it over he quickly made his decision.

With a thought he clicked on the Plotlines arrow.

He was already emotional, but if he were to go recieve Devlands memories he couldn’t say for sure if he’d be able to stop himself from crying.

It was best to just go through the plotline first.

[…]

‘Wow.’

He couldn’t help but exclaim in amazement. He had read through it thoroughly and this is what he understood of it.

**

Amelia, our female protagonist, wakes from her grave. She had died almost forty years prior to now and she had died miserably and young. With a hatred for humanity she goes looking for a job with influence to destroy humans.

As she’s still young, sixteen, she was taken in by an orphanage and then given to a new family. Said family proved to her humans were an insidious thing. They ignored her and rarely talked to her, the youngest of the family pulled pranks on her and annoyed her at every turn.

She goes to college and starts working on her path to become an actor. She meets people left and right that prove that humans were better off dead.

Halfway there she kills her adopted family and any other being who proved her right.

With a beauty like no other she manipulated the rich and powerful to do her bidding.

When she almost reached the peak and had spread her influence, a man reached his hand out to her on a cold dreary day.

He had proved on numerous occasions in the future that life had good and bad people, and it depended on how you looked at it.

Through trial and error of those around them, she walked down the flowery path where she held that man’s hand until their last breaths.

**

‘This is bull!’ Caige was angered.

He went through a range of motions as he read the novel. 

Amelia, the protagonist, really did die terribly. The worst part of it all though was it was just a misunderstanding.

Her parents were rich elites of the 80’s, they started their business when they were younger and had a Amelia just when things were picking up.

They didn’t have time to take time out of their busy schedule for their daughter. That didn’t mean they mistreated her though.

She pretty much got everything she wanted.

One night in the winter she was kidnapped, the kidnappers had called her parents for a ransom.

Her parents had delayed the ransom for so long the kidnappers decided to just kill her.

It really wasn’t the parents fault, they were demanded to delay the ransom by the police so they could find her and rescue her themselves.

The book was filled with people who were actually just misunderstood by Amelia, every action that did not conform to her aesthetics of humanity were punished. 

The slightest push would send her derailing to the pits of her brain to justify why they did not deserve to live.

The Male Lead, Noah, was pretty much a mediator for her terrible temper. He showed her how she had misunderstood others when they made her angry.

That didn’t mean she was innocent though, just because she had a bad temper didn’t justify her actions. 

‘Maybe she did die terribly but that doesn’t mean everyone could just write off the lives that were wrongfully cut off during her reign.’ Caige frowned and went through every misunderstanding she ever had.

Her first kill was on the day she first starred in a show.

The shows name was ‘Bjørn’.

It was a thriller action show.

The movie director and producer had gathered as many talented people as he could. It was a well written show about a business.

‘Ugh I should go over all this later. My brain is aching.’ Or maybe not, but he was tired of reading.

Closing the plotline tab he once again tried to exit the box’s confines.

To his surprise he fazed through like butter.

‘Yes!’

As he exited the box and went through the door, he jumped in fright when a man popped out of nowhere.

5