Chapter 31- I AM ROBIN VAULTER
198 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day we all gathered together around the dining table. I was sitting at the one end of the table whereas, Walter, Lily, and Liam were on the two sides.

I looked at them seriously, “I am not going to repeat myself twice about this, there are going to be people who are going to want to kill you in this new world, and if you just want to bend over then do so on your own. But I won’t be tagging along with you on doing that, I will kill whoever the fuck stands in my way.”

Liam was so excited to listen to this that he jumped up, almost flipping the table over, “YES, I WILL KILL THEM ALL”.

Well, he might be a little too excited, but that brought a little smile to my face. Liam was actually suited to be a crazy warrior like me, I had no idea where he got the idea to invest most of his points in Intelligence.

On the other hand, Lily and Walter were a little more perplexed, Walter seemed a little less worried listening to what I said, “Alright I will do it!’

Seeing even Walter agree to it, made it a little easier on Lily, “I am in too!”.

With everyone on board, we set out for the Military Camp. It took us around 1 hour of walking to get to the place where these people were staying at.

We were at a distance checking out the parameters of the area. It was just as Walter described, the place was filled with a lot of people, probably around 200. All of them were wearing military uniforms and had weapons in their hands.

Most of the weapons looked like military knives, batons, and shields. There were also some who were using axes and bows, those probably came from hobgoblins and goblin archers.

The one guy that stood out was a tall old man in his 40s with a large mace hanging on his back. The guy was probably the one level 7 person that Walter was talking about.

After I was done checking out the place from afar, I walked straight to the gate of their camp. It was not a gate to be precise, it was just an opening in the fence which they were using as a gate.

The people in the camp saw me walking toward them and were shocked for a second, all the people who saw me came running toward the gate and took a defensive position.

I stopped right outside the gate and shouted at the top of my lungs, “I ROBIN VAULTER, DECLARE ALL OF YOU DEAD! RUN AS FUCKING FAR AS YOU CAN, BUT NONE OF YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE THE SUNRISE TOMORROW”

There were whispers going on among the military group.

“He is a human?”, a random soldier whispered.

“I thought it was a monster”, another soldier replied.

“Look at that, he has people standing behind him”, another soldier whispered.

While this was going on I saw a man walking out of the crowd, it was the same level 7 guy, and alongside him was the man that came to the village yesterday.

Looking at him coming, the soldiers were relieved, their whispers were now louder with confidence filled in their voices.

“Look at that, Commander Aron is here, he will get rid of whatever this thing is”, one soldier whispered.

“Commander Aron is too strong, he could kill the monster-looking person in one hit”, another soldier whispered.

I used Identification to check on the so-called Commander Aron.

*Aron Rainsaw (Human) Lvl 8*

The guy was actually able to level up to level 8, if the guy did not have a legendary skill like me, it was still going to be a very easy fight.

Aron looked at me, “Big fella, you are too arrogant to think that you can just kill all of us alone with your little friends. Even if you are level 11 you are not strong enough”, he said while taking out his hobgoblin axe he had hung on his back.

“It is all about real experience, you youngstars won’t understand this.”, he rushed at me while readying his axe for a diagonal swing.

I stood there without any movement, the moment the old man got within my attack range I took out my staff and swung it down at his head, instantly killing him and cracking his skull open like a watermelon. His brain fluids splattered onto the soldiers who were standing in the front.

*Aron Rainsaw (Human) Lvl 8 Killed*

*+400 Exp*

For a moment, they were not even able to process it. But when they realized that the person they thought to be the strongest was killed with just one hit, they were crushed. Most of them started running for their lives, while a few others held their ground and came charging at me like madmen.

“HAHAHAHAHA, so you guys have some brave people amongst you after all, or should I call you stupid.” I swung my staff and with one hit 7 people that were charging at me were all dead. The 5 more who were at the back with their weapon held high tried to run away after seeing what happened to their companions, but with one more swing of the staff, the 5 were killed in an instant.

*150 Exp*

*150 Exp*

*100 Exp*

*150 Exp*

*100 Exp*

*150 Exp*

*200 Exp*

*100 Exp*

*150 Exp*

*150 Exp*

*100 Exp*

*100 Exp*

I looked at Walter and Lily they were a little terrified of what was happening but when they saw me glaring at them, they ran and started attacking the runners. Liam, on the other hand, was super excited, he hid behind Walter and Lily and kept shooting his mana ball from time to time, instantly killing a person upon contact.

I ran like a wild man and killed anyone who came near me, the ones who were a little far away were dealt by Lily’s arrows. It took us nearly 30 minutes to wipe out every single one of the 214 people in the camp.

*+21000 Exp*

*Level Up*

*+10 STR*

*+16 VIT*

*+11 DEF*

*+1 AGI*

*+1 WILL*

*+5 Attribute Points*

*+4 Skill Points*

Lily and Walter were vomiting immediately afterward, the scene was even moving my heart a little. The whole place looked like a slaughterhouse. The worse were the people killed by me, they had different parts of their bodies crushed, with blood and different kinds of fluids splattered everywhere.

***

After we were finished with the killing, we looked through the camp to see if they had anything valuable with them. The only thing we found was wolf meat, a lot of wolf meat. I was not sure where they found so many wolves. I had yet to see a live one, and these people were feasting on it.

I stored all the wolf meat in my inventory, I could not get enough of monster meat after eating the wild boar that day. But enough talk about food, this place had turned into a blood pool and might attract predators. Although I was excited about seeing new monsters, but I was not dumb enough to wait for something like the Griffon to come over.

We left immediately for the village and got to the village gate at the peak of noon. We were all covered in blood, which attracted a lot of attention. But they only took a few glances, since it was a common occurrence with the people who go outside to hunt.

The moment I got home I was ready to upgrade Unwavering Body to level 2, I finally had enough skill points to level up my only legendary skill.

8