VERY SEXY SCENE 18+++
59 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tsang Tsu falls too ground in pain, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TOO ME, WHY YOU MIGHTY MEAT SO STRONG!!" Zhang Zhaou Zhun laughs "I TRAINED HARD FOR MIGHTY MEAT TO BE THIS STRONG, NOW TURN INTO MY WOMAN"  Tsang Tsu turns into most beautiful woman ever, her curves are incredibly hot hot, Zhang Zhaou Zhun gets nose bleed from seeing this woman, her hair blond, her eyes blue, her 'assets' very big, Zhang Zhaou Zhun cannot look away from her 'assets', Tsang Tsu losses all cultivation and falls to ground, "NO NOOOOOOOO WHAT YOU DONE TOO ME???, I AM NOW WOMAN, WHAT ARE THESE??" she grips her huge breasts, Zhang Zhaou Zhun has huge nose bleed "YOU ARE NO LONGER HEAVENLY CHOSEN, NOW YOUR MY CHOSEN BRIDE, YOU MUST LISTEN TOO MY MIGHTY MEAT OR FACE PROBLEMS!" 

"YOUR NEW NAME WILL BE XIA JU YING, YOU MUST ACCEPT IT OR BE THWACKED!" Xia Ju Ying accepts her new name, he new 'assets' wobbling with every single tiny miniscule movement 'WHY DO MY BODY REACT LIKE THIS' "XIA JU YING, I CAST VERY STRONG SPELL ON YOU, IT WILL ONLY BE UNDONE IF YOU RIDE MY MIGHTY MEAT!" 'HAHAHA IF ONLY SHE KNEW, RIDING MY MIGHTY MEAT WILL ONLY MAKE IT STRONGER AND MAKE HER FALL LOVE WITH ME, TAKE THAT WOMAN 1' 

Xia Ju Ying submits and starts straddling Zhang Zhaou Zhun mighty meat, "TAKE THIS MIGHTY MEAT!" Xia Ju Ying rides mighty meat, but mighty meat is too strong and she cry from how thick mighty meat is, "AHH SO BIG SO MIGHTY, MIGHTY MEAT" Zhang Zhaou Zhun laughs and uses mighty meat proficiently, Xia Ju Ying's 'assets' wobbling lots and lots making Zhang Zhaou Zhun's mighty meat even mightier. 

 Zhang Zhaou Zhun releases seed into Xia Ju Ying "I HAVE KI BACK, I WILL ACCEPT DEATH" She jumps off of cliff, "NOOOO YOU MUST PLEASE MY MIGHTY MEAT FOR REST OF LIFE!" Zhang Zhaou Zhun cannot find Xia Ju Ying and takes more emotional damage, 'why woman leave me, me was kind'

Xia Ju Ying is at bottom of cliff hiding inside cliff, she looks over her new body and admires it "ME LOOK GOOD", she gets so distracted by her body that she forgets about cultivating for month 

1 month later, Xia Ju Ying finally stops admiring body "I AM HUNGRY" she hunts rabbit and consumes it, throws bones away, She now sitting and training her cultivation, when she hungry she hunt,.

2 months pass, Xia Yu Ying now likes her body, she has learnt how to make 'assets' slightly smaller so she does this, now she look very good but less wobbling "I MUST TAKE REVENGE, MAKE HIM FEEL MORE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE" she clench her fist and continue cultivating 

1 year passes, Xia Yu Ying accepts that she is girl forever and now has regained former cultivation level, "I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE!" she shouts but continues cultivating, she enjoys cultivating.

2 days pass and she gets stones, these stones provide immense ki boost, she uses them and gets very strong, "I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE...next chapter".

 

1