Graiger, part 2
374 2 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This game was the story of the original king and queen of this country. The hero was summoned from a world of magic and tech in both amounts and the saint was a common girl of low birth but could use holy magic as easily as breathing.

He kept saying he wanted to play this game, but my mind kept seeing the scene of my older brother pushing his wife on the wall while she said, “paint me like the saint”, so no. I shook my head no and he seemed very mad about this.

“Why do you always say no, and you don’t even speak to me!” he said in a huff.

I know just what will calm him down. It always calms me down. Or it did in my past life. A hug from a friend. That is exactly what I did, I hugged him. He blanched and pulled me from him. I was disappointed, I was cold because it was early morning. I had wanted the hug to continue.

“why’d you hug me?” he asked.

“You seemed upset,” I said in a heavily accented voice.

He put on a shocked expression and looked at he as if I was an animal. He opened his mouth and tried to speak but there came a voice from outside the tree house that sounded like his father.

Graiger had brown hair as well as blue eyes as well as his father. I thought that as I looked outside and saw both or dads looking up a us with angry expressions on their faces.

“So that’s were you were hiding,” said Graiger dad

“Young lady get down here or so help me god!” threatened my dad.

“Wait Jim, do you think they are…” asked Graiger’s dad.

“Darrel, she is only three years old and she’s not even able to speak the mother tongue, I don’t think they’re doing anything of the sort.”

“Ya, dad you tell him,” I said

They both looked up astonished. That night we both got yelled at by our fathers, but Graiger kept coming to my house everyday and we hung out together.

21