Purpose
98 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then Ornsin began to speak, “so you came from one of the earths that the English have come from I take?”

“correct”

“so which individual earth was it?” Ornsin questioned further.

          “The one that Ariel Kurt came from. If that’s not enough info I can tell you more; but right now, I would love to stop the Francian army from marching on wherever they are heading,” she said.

          “I concur, that seems like a good idea to me. But tell me what the purpose of the Blade of Emner is?” Ornsin asked.

          “His purpose is to stop countries from bickering so they can further human civilization. The first wielder of Emner understood this as he was his brother. Don’t ask how or why this is the case. Just know that I am here to stop the war,” she said.

          He of course was confused by the fact his brother was the first wielder of the sword, but they told him not to focus on that. He just decided to ask why bring all this up now.

          “ha, ha, hahaha, haha, hhhaaahhaa, hahaha, *cough cough* haha, *sniff*, as you could imagine I am here to help you win this war and put aside all the bickering of politics,” she said manically.

(sorry this aint long, but i'm running out of braincells. I'm thinking of going and writing a split off story line that follows what I imagined)

9