EIGHT
589 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

"hmmm! Ahh!"  Feeling light-headed, I moved my waist the way I like and moaned louder feeling good with my own action. "Oh God! Rahu!" I  gasped loving the hard and massive cock grinding inside me.

"You like that, my Queen!?" Rahu whispered against my sweaty neck as he squeezed my side with his warm palms. We knew full well we shouldn't be doing this at the moment but being away from Rahu the whole day during my heat cycle was a bad idea. 

"Yes, I love it! Please, Rahu dig deeper!" I begged in need. Rahu, just like the crowned Prince that he is, he needed to fulfill his training duty again now that he's back to his country. I understand that, but I can't resist my urges. Even with a banquet going to welcome us, I am well aware we shouldn't. But here we are, drunk with our lust. The Queen must be looking all over for us now. 

We still need to meet the important guests who came to the Palace in short notice.

Thrusting deeper, my eyes rolled up screaming in delight. I knew sex with Rahu felt good already but this is insane. "O-oh no! I-I'm coming!" I whine glancing at our connection, I watch how Rahu's massive flesh disappeared inside me easily and I can't deny the sight alone made me even more aroused. Rahu continued to hit me deeper just like I asked while I nodded yes to Rahu telling him that I love what he's doing.

"You're so Lovely, My Queen." Rahu groans louder, getting near himself. Our movements were on sync and moments later both of us came screaming in pure delight. Our orgasm lasted more as our bodies continued to grind against each other while we kiss our passion. We remained stuck together even when we were each satisfied, savoring the lingering sensation left on our bodies.

"Will you be able to walk back?" Minutes passed, Rahu and I stayed intact catching on our breaths. 

"I can manage I think," I replied blushing knowing that I will have to go through a few numbers of the crowd to be able to get back to our room. When we got to the garden earlier, we didn't really think of what might happen after we did it. All we were thinking was we have to satisfy our urges. Thankfully, the party was so busy and no one thought of visiting the garden or if there was indeed someone, the person might have already seen them earlier.

Rahu kissed my glistening forehead with affection before he slightly leaned back to the bench we are sitting now bringing my exhausted body along. Chuckling, "Don't worry, I won't let anyone see you like this," Rahu assured and caress my back, the clothes we both wore were slightly damp by our sweat and we're in dire need of a change of clothes.

"Thank you! But I think we don't have a choice, we're trapped here." I said reminding him that there was only one exit of the garden and that was through the terrace and into the kingdom's hall which was now packed with many people from both noble families and influential personalities throughout the country. 

Rahu smiled at me as if I was being silly. " I grew up in this place and I know all secret passages in the palace. I used to sneak outside when I was younger and I used these passages and I never once been caught so don't worry my Queen, let me enjoy your beauty more under the moonlight before we head back." 

"You snuck out when you were a kid? You never mentioned that to me on the letters?" I asked raising my brows in surprise. When we were sending letters before, he always told me that he needed to study and train and he would always complain about it on his letters so I would suggest him to sneak out and see the world but he never did but now he's saying he used to sneak out!?

"Uhh, Yeah...I considered your suggestion but never had the chance to tell you."

"Look at you, you're a naughty Prince. Whatever happens to 'One must study to acquire wisdom and be worthy to inherit the throne'! You used to be so obsessed being the next King." I teased, laughing at Rahu.

"Well, I realized, the throne isn't everything. You showed me that, anybody can work hard to be the King but what's truly important was to find the right person to rule the kingdom together. Talent and wisdom are not enough. Love and passion are necessary in order for peace to grow within, not greed for the crown and the power it brings. That's what her Highness, my mother, the Queen used to say to me when I become crowned Prince. I kept that in my mind even when she forced to marry someone else, I knew that you'll be the only person I need by my side to rule the kingdom and keep the peace we have now. You'll be perfect."  Rahu spoke, I could almost see the love and passion for both me and his kingdom on his eyes that it brought warmth into my heart. I smiled at Rahu. I held his cheeks and slowly drew my face closer until our lips touched. I just wanted him to feel how much I love him through my kisses cause if I don't I feel like I would explode for keeping it in.

"Don't tempt me further if you still want to greet our guests." Growling in lust while we separate, Rahu tightly gripped on my thighs making me still from my dangerous position. But as he said that, I could already feel his rod inflating inside me earning a soft gasp from my moist lips.

"So you're saying you don't want me to take care of this?" I teased purposely contracting my muscles around Rahu's poor flesh.

"You. are. so. not walking after this." Rahu hissed in warning before suddenly lifting me up then place me on the concrete table not far from the bench we just sat. I laugh at how Rahu reacted at my teasing but the next moments I didn't know I was to beg him to stop.

* * *

My legs trembling, I kept my balance as I held my lower abdomen. I couldn't but feel Rahu's still so deep inside me. After our activity earlier, Rahu indeed made so that I wouldn't be able to walk. He carried me all the way to our room trailing the secret passages that he mentioned. We quickly had a shower. After the shower, Rahu called servants to help me change into a new set of clothing, and the next minutes we head back to the ball greeting everybody.

Thankfully since my identity was to keep a secret, the Queen made me wore a long turban and veil that slightly hid my face from the people's view. 

"Are you okay, my Love?" Rahu whispered drawing near to my ear and kiss them through the headdress. People might have seen how affectionate he was to me but I didn't care about that since I'm in badly need of a chair. I can't stay standing in the middle of the crowd and be scrutinized through this thin later of fabric on my head.

"I need to sit," I told Rahu and grip on him tighter in order to keep my balance. Since it seemed like we've greeted everyone already, it wouldn't be odd for us to sit.

"Okay, I'll bring you the most comfortable chair in the Palace." Rahu chuckled then circled his arms around my waist making my body quiver. Rahu gently led us to our chair that's a couple of steps down to where the Queen was sitting next to the King's empty chair. Her Highness the Queen saw us headed to our chair, we both nodded to her as a sign of respect and finally I could relax my legs as I sat on the soft pillow placed on top of my chair.

"It's the most comfortable indeed. Thank you." I whispered to Rahu, who replied with a soft kiss on my cheek. The whole party lasted long and although Rahu and I were just sitting, I enjoyed viewing the crowed as they socialized. Rahu also took the liberty of pointing out to me which was which and run even their influential and business backgrounds. Rahu explained that soon I will be undergoing training as well and that one of the training was to memorize the faces of the people that contributed to the country's progress and current tranquil condition.

Rahu mentioned that by knowing people, these very people will one day help us in times of need and vice versa. And so gatherings like this were a good way to find connections like a businessman does in order to grow their company. It's also one of the reasons why Mizrahill opened up their country to the rest of the world.

I listened to Rahu with so much admiration, it may seem like he wasn't interested in the throne but actually, he knew so many things that in my eyes, he already looked like a real King. I could feel how passionate he was to rule the country. I'm studying to be a preschool teacher and I don't know much about business and running a country but I couldn't help but be excited about the topic.

"So what else do I need to study aside from memorizing names and faces?"

"As the future Queen, you should start bearing me a few heirs for starters." Rahu teased earning a pinch from me.

"Aside from that," I said making Rahu laugh before catching my hands and trapping them on his palm.

"Well, aside from what I mentioned which is very important than the rest." Rahu insisted making me roll my eyes. If I wasn't covered with a veil, the guest might have seen me do it and that's unethical as the future Queen. "You must at least know our language, proper etiquette, basic business knowledge, statistics, negotiations but don't worry about that, I will never let you do anything exhausting. All you have to is be spoiled by me. Okay?" Rahu added. I rolled my eyes again, there's no way I'll just stay in the palace and wait for him. 

"I thought you said you wanted to rule the country with me and now you're saying that you just want to spoil me? Doesn't that contradict what you believe in?" I said raising my brow.

"Well we can do that too but don't you want to be spoiled by me?" 

"I-I want to be spoiled. . ." I replied abruptly and later on blushed at how fast I answered his question. ". . .but I want to help you too, you know. Like the Queen, your mother does." I added still blushing. I really admire Rahu's mom cause she's a very independent woman, she's wise and intelligent, not to mention charming, elegant and talented in business transactions. I aspire to be like her but if not possible maybe a tad bit like her.

"My mother, the Queen does what she does cause the King had many wives to take care of. Unlike me who will soon pledge my loyalty only to you, so all my attention will only be to you, and by that, I won't allow you to do exhausting things. But if you really want I can bring you along with me, as much as I don't want to exhaust you, I want to be always with you wherever I go." 

Rahu spoke dotingly. I was going slap his arms feeling denial but just as I removed his hands away from mine, someone spoke walking to us. "That's so sweet Shaheen. But I see you've taken what's should've been mine again."  The man said, when my eyes landed on him, I instinctively stood up in fear. I didn't see how Rahu reacted as my eyes remained at the guy. He was the transfer student who told the whole class I was his mate. In horror, I gripped on Rahu's palms as he stood up but not say anything.

Why is this man even here? And why does it seem like Rahu and he knew each other!?

* * *

END OF CHAPTER EIGHT.

~This book is three Advance Chapters on Patreon.

7