TWENTY-TWO
127 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

My desperate voice echoed in the cave softly as I continued to cower against my lover's neck. No matter how much I muffle my voice, one small squeak from my lips would resonate loudly as if the whole place was mocking me.

"Are you warmed enough now?" Rahu whispered affectionately making me blush even further. His voice was so deep and seductive that I couldn't help being even more aroused than I already am. I could feel his long and hard rod pierced directly into my womb plugging it so his royal seeds wouldn't seep out just yet.

Truthfully, time really flies when I'm with Rahu. We were just having a very serious conversation when we started kissing. Rahu didn't say it but I know how upset he was with me for being so reckless, impulsive and making him worried sick so I only intended to console him a little when suddenly the situation led us to indulge ourselves as always. Even though I'm mostly okay now, I'm still a little bit hot because of my fever but how could I deny Rahu when I've accidentally put him into the mood. He didn't want to do it at first because it would strain my body but look at him now, breeding me so deeply.

Clearly, his reason and instinct had a fearless fight but in the end his instincts still won.

"Hmmm, I'm sweating a lot. It feels so hot inside me," I nodded, still hiding against his neck with heavy breaths. We didn't even move that much and I was taking the lead with me sitting on his lap but I sweated a lot and now I feel hotter than I already am.

"Sweating is good, but can you please look at me now? I want to see your face, I want to kiss you," Rahu whispered softly before urging me to slightly pull away so he could see my flushed face. When at last I did what he wanted, he held my cheeks staring into my eyes with so much love and affection. I know Rahu is my bonded pair, but how could he look at me like I am his world? His eyes keep showing me that if I'm gone, he would no longer be willing to live as well. He's making me feel this way through his every touch and I couldn't help feeling guilty again for doing something so reckless.

"Lovely, my beautiful Queen," Rahu whispered and slowly leaned close so he could kiss me. Automatically I closed my eyes and let Rahu ventured into my deepest corners. It was a kiss so sweet my head began to feel dizzy again, but I never want to end it.

"Hmmmn, ahh... R-Rahu..." I moaned lovingly between our kisses as he began to lift my waist to gain more friction in our connection. I could feel his penis throb inside me and I couldn't help feeling good as my body was covered with goosebumps every time he plunged deep inside me, massaging my sweetest spot.

"I simply can't keep my hands off you. I don't know what I would have done if something bad happened to you. When I came here with the rescue team, they said we could be recovering a dead body. I was so terrified. I thought I was going insane the deeper we walked inside this cave and I couldn't see you," Rahu confessed between his heavy breaths while hugging me tightly. Again, I could imagine how worried he was when he found out I was missing. I can sense it both in his words and actions. He was silent earlier but now, finally, he let out all his worry that I smiled at him helplessly hoping that it would ease him a little.

"I'm sorry. I promise I will never do it again... I love you..." I whispered, kissing Rahu's forehead, nose, and finally his lips. I can never turn back time, I've hurt Rahu and the only thing I can do now is to let him know that I'm safe and sound and now in his loving arms.

* * *

"Are you sure you can walk?" Rahu asked worriedly, supporting my body. After resting for a bit more, Rahu and I finally decided to leave the cave. He said the rescue team is camping at the other side of the steep path and as long as we reach that point, they will let me rest on the stretcher and carry me out.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You wrapped my foot very well so it doesn't hurt that much," I replied with a bright smile even though we could barely see each other's faces in this dark place.

"You don't need to lie, I know your foot is still swollen, that's why you're limping," Rahu said sounding upset but I only giggled because my foot doesn't actually hurt that much. Or perhaps it hurts so much that my leg is already feeling numb. I didn't inform Rahu but I accidentally leaned on my fractured leg earlier while we were having sex so that's probably why I'm still limping but overall, I could still walk. The camp wasn't that far.

"Never mind. I'll have the medic treat you as soon as we reach the camp, so please endure it for now," Rahu added to which I replied again with a nod.

"I'm really fine. And besides, you're here to help me," I assured as I chuckled to assure Rahu once more. Fortunately, even though he was still a little reluctant, he nodded his head before finally, we began our walk. And just like I anticipated, the small opening that separated Rahu and me from the rescue team soon appeared in front of us. Honestly, my memories are vague and I couldn't quite remember passing through such a path because I was too preoccupied looking for Alex but now that I'm seeing it, I was surprised I was brave enough to go past such a scary track.

"Behind this is the rescue team. Please endure it until then," Rahu said worriedly, to which I only replied with another nod.

Without wasting more time, the both of us began to slip inside, slowly and carefully. It was a very long track but eventually, I could finally see a dim light a few meters from where Rahu and I were. I continued to ignore the numbing pain on my leg until at last, we were finally out and indeed the rescue team was looking at us in surprise at our sudden appearance. But it was only for a quick second when some of them approached us which I believe was the medic.

"I need the medic to help him treat his leg," Rahu quickly ordered, following me behind while supporting me.

"Please excuse me. May I?" A man who I think in his early 30s asked first as soon as he reached both Rahu and me. I didn't know what he's excusing me about but I nodded my head because I believed he was the medic who would help me. However when I did, Rahu suddenly lifted me up. I squeaked in surprise as I looked at Rahu's serious face in confusion.

"Where do I need to take him?" Rahu asked, ignoring my silent inquiry but that didn't last when I realized that the reason he was acting like this was probably that this whole rescue team might know who I am to Rahu. And knowing Rahu, he probably said I was his future Queen. Of course, no one would want to disrespect me and touch me without permission. In addition to that, Rahu and I are bonded pairs and the man asking me is probably unmated and single. He simply can't touch someone's mate without permission, it's a silent rule all Alphas follow.

"We have prepared the stretcher, your highness," The man said which Rahu replied with a brief nod before quickly walking there with me turning red as a ripe tomato in his arms. As soon as Rahu laid me on a stretcher, the man asked again if he was allowed to touch me but this time to Rahu which he simply replied with "Yes, you may," In his Princely demeanor.

"Thank you, your highness. First, I will check if there's something broken or not. This will help us determine what's the problem, whether I can treat it here or I have to inform the doctor later," The man said while touching my foot. He cut down the wrap Rahu did for me quickly, revealing how swollen I was. The man tried to move my swollen foot slightly causing me to hiss in pain clamping onto Rahu's hand.

"Thankfully, I can treat this here. It's a slight bone dislocation. I'll just have to snap it back in position before wrapping it tightly," The man said, making my eyes turn wide when he said 'snap it back'. It already hurts so much when he moved it a little and now he wanted to snap it back?? Is he a sadist??

Looking at Rahu worriedly and extremely terrified, Rahu was quick to respond and hugged me.

"It's okay, my Love. You'll be fine. It will end quickly. I will be here to support you," Rahu whispered affectionately while holding my cheeks as we looked at each other's eyes. I don't care if people are watching us, I hate pain. I mean, who wants pain unless you're a masochist.

"Please calm down Mr. Ferns. The pain will only last for a quick moment. Please trust me to fix it. If we wait longer, something more serious will happen to your leg if not treated as soon as possible. It has swollen this big after leaving it untreated for 2 days, I'm sure if we leave it as it is now any longer, you might fracture your foot permanently," The medic warned, making me flinch. I looked at Rahu with teary eyes before finally going to the medic and slowly nodded my head giving my permission before again cowering against Rahu's chest.

"I'm proud of you," Rahu whispered kissing the top of my head. Soon, I felt the medic massage my leg. I groaned in pain until suddenly, he pulled my foot and something inside audibly snapped, earning a loud cry of agony from me while my body trembled.

"Ahh, i-it's hurts!" I whined crying.

"It's done. It's not dislocated anymore, I will now begin wrapping it up so it would stay in place," The medic reported but I didn't listen to him and continued to cry. Rahu only continued to comfort me until the treatment was all finished.

And I didn't know when and how, but I fell asleep hugging Rahu. The next thing I knew, I woke in a hospital bed with my family and friends in one room.

* * *

End of Chapter Twenty-Two.

2