ONE
2.5k 9 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

When you're in college, it's normal to be in a relationship. Of course, me being an Omega, it would not be odd if I have someone I'm in a relationship with. Although not all Omegas find their bond partner so early, it's also not uncommon.

As for me, my boyfriend and I found each other at the age of 8. Fast forward to now, we had our fair share of difficulties specially when my dad found out Rahu had marked and bond with me. Considering my boyfriend's status and identity, we had difficulty revealing our relationship with our parents specially to Rahu's. Dad was pretty much okay with our relationship as long as Rahu and I don't procreate any time soon but as for Rahu's parents, they tried to separate us at first, because we stood our ground and also because we had formed a bond, they approve our relationship with the condition of keeping our relationship in a secret for the time being until we both graduate and Rahu's final coronation day. We're pretty much very happy now, the only problem is that MY BOYFRIEND JUST CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS AWAY FROM ME.

* * *

" Why did you bring me here? " I frowned crossing my arms. I was just going to my next class when this boyfriend of mine suddenly grab me and drag me to the toilet room and in one of the cubicles. He even had his friend guard the main entrance after making sure no one was inside aside from us. 

" I want you. " He revealed, I blushed as he held my slender hip closer to his erection. Although Rahu almost sounds like he's begging I could also sense that he's upset. Anyway, we must not do this in a public toilet and at school at that. He's a crowned prince for God's sake!

" C-can't you wait until we're home? " I continued blushing as I asked him. Since today is friday I can stay with him till Sunday. Dad insisted on this arrangement and didn't want us to live together, afraid of Rahu accidentally getting me pregnant at an early age. Even though we're using a contraceptive, Dad said it's better to be safe because contraceptives can only prevent pregnancy by 99%. He didn't want me to be like him who got cheated on and left by a Beta with a baby. 

" No, I want you now," he said kissing and slightly suck the side of my neck. His hands already slipping inside my pants. We really mustn't do this now but somehow half of me wanted to give in. Actually, at times like this, all my reasons just suddenly fly out of the window.

" Rahu. " I whine unable to resist his charm. How can I when he looks so adorable? We've done it so many times that I feel like I'm addicted to it already. I gasped gripping on his arms as he started playing with my entrance slipping in a finger and then out. Seriously, he's horny all the time. 

" O-okay but j-just a little bit okay? " I said hooking my arms around his neck enjoying the feeling of his fingers inside me, he knew exactly how to use them. I bit his neck in order to block my moans from escaping when he digs his fingers knuckles deep and curled them. 

" Glad that it's wet just like I wanted it to be," he whispered against my ears and it only turned me on even more. Of course, I'll be wet since he's playing with it. I'm not a Male Beta that doesn't produce slick when stimulated. 

" M-my pants... It'll get dirty. " I reminded.

" hmm, I'll take it off," he whispered seductively. Indeed in just a couple of seconds, he manages to completely remove my pants and underwear neatly hanging them to the door. 

Light headed with the number of mating pheromones we both released, we started kissing passionately like it had been years since we've met when in fact we were always together. While sex with Rahu felt extremely good, kissing is also not bad. In fact, I love kissing, I love the feeling of the tingling sensation against my lips and tongue, and teeth. I love it when Rahu sucks on them and dominate me fully to submission. And of course, I only love kissing Rahu, my bond-mate. 

" . . . " Sitting on his lap as Rahu sat on the toilet. I stared intently at his thick erection. He was rubbing himself as if teasing me. 

" Come here. " Rahu said chuckling noticing how impatient I was looking at him, my gaze as if I couldn't wait for him to penetrate me. Rahu protectively held my lower back as the tip of his penis slowly push its way inside me. My eyes rolled up at the incredible feeling. My mouth opened and formed a big O but no sound came out except a small whine from the slight sting from being slowly stretched.

Moaning impatiently, I gasp loudly in shock when Rahu fully slid in his thick and long length inside in one thrust. It was so big and hard that it instantly stretched my narrow space widely.

" You're throbbing," he whispered feeling my muscular tube squeezed his length. He caresses the 'Mark' he gave on my nape affectionately as if reminding me that I'm already his, and indeed I'm his. Immediately, I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved on my own but then stopped when Rahu held my hip and prevented me from moving. My body trembled, feeling needy. 

" Ahhh hmm, N-No! What are you doing!? " I whined in frustration as I felt the need for penetration. The hair on my body stood up, I might go crazy if he doesn't move soon. I constantly tried to squeeze him hoping to ease the need and lost of penetration.

" Stop hanging out with your friends. " He whispered coldly using his Alpha tune, it shocked me trembling uncontrollably. I shake my head in dispute. What's he saying all of a sudden? How can I stop hanging out with my friends? They're my friends since high school and Ken is my childhood friend, we used to play when I was a kid even before I met Rahu, Ken and Bea always protected me from harm. And besides, why is Rahu upset about my friends? They're all beta. 

My body continued trembling, a natural reaction when an Omega disobeys their Alpha. Naturally, Omegas are submissive to an Alpha and especially when it's their bond-mate so when an Omega disobeys, they will start trembling uncontrollably and eventually will start hurting, it will only get more painful the longer they disobey and not submit to the command. 

" Won't you listen to me? " Rahu asks helplessly holding my cheeks. My tears started falling off from my eyes as my body started to hurt. I shake my head again crying and falling on his shoulder sobbing. 

" *sighs* Enough, forget it," he said caressing my back affectionately. Finally, I cried loudly being released from the command and hiding against the crook of his neck. 

" Shhhh. " He cooed and started moving up gripping on my hips with his greedy hands. 

* * *

" ahhhh hmmm, " I gasp desperately for air falling into Rahu's body. He kissed my neck softly finally satisfied after planting his royal seeds inside my womb for the second time, I moan again feeling his thick penis still pumps its load dry. It was so warm and felt incredibly good. We stayed connected for a little while and Rahu only pulled out when we finally caught on our breaths. 

Rahu wipes the tears that still haven't dried off from my cheeks before claiming my lips and standing up carrying me along with him. After our kiss, he made me sat on the toilet knowing that his seeds will soon drip out. 

" . . . " 

" I'm jealous. " Rahu revealed worried that I was giving him the silent treatment. I looked at him slightly upset since I can never truly be upset about him.

" They're my friends. " I choked starting to cry again. I don't know, I'm just so emotional when it comes to my friends and family.

" I know. I-I just can't help myself. I love you, so much. It doesn't make any sense to me, I am Rahu Shaheen Welder Mizrahic XVI the Crowned Prince of the Kingdom Landa, Mizrahill, and I'm obviously more attractive, a gentleman and intelligent talented, not to mention I have great sex drive to satisfy you. I need not be jealous but. . . I just can't help feeling it whenever you're with your friends having fun while I'll have to deal with false flattering all the time. Why can't I have fun with you too? " Rahu said kneeling in front of me wiping the huge tears falling off from my lower lashes. He's surprisingly more serious than I expected. He's complaining to me as if he had been robbed of something so important.

" *chuckles* You're cute. " I chuckled at his dilemma. I sniffle before pulling him into a kiss. 

" Why are you jealous? You already marked me. Ken and Bea are just my friends. We've been together longer than you can imagine especially Ken. Besides, both of them are Beta. I'm already your fiance, what are you so afraid of? " 

" I know. Can't we be just friends at school and lovers at home? I want to be always with you at all times. I've been deprived of you for 10 years and I just had you back but I can't even hang out with you. " He complained again. He's so adorable that I can't resist him when he's like this. 

In order to hide our relationship from the public, we pretended not to know each other when we're at school. We have been in a relationship for 3 months now excluding when we were sending letters to each other. None other than my mom, Rahu's mom and dad the King and the Queen and some palace guards, personal guards and servants of Rahu know our relationship. Although sometimes I feel sad that I can't be with my bond-mate, being strangers at school really helped us. And honestly, I also don't want people to know our relationship just yet, cause I think I won't be able to have freedom anymore if the news comes out.

Anyways, it would be extremely weird if I magically ended up friends with the Prince. Won't people be suspicious of us? 

* * *

* Lunchtime *

" Ken, Bea. Uhmmm t-this is Prince Rahu and his friend and loyal subject, Baltes. I-I somehow manage to make friends with them earlier and they're here to join us in our lunch. " I awkwardly introduced Rahu to Ken and Bea who's obviously shocked beyond belief. Both of them just stood there with both their mouths open. It's to be expected, Rahu is the crowned Prince of the abundant Kingdom of Landa, in the country of Mizrahill. What are the chances of us meeting and be friends? Of course, Zero.

" Hi, nice to finally meet you. My name is Rahu Shaheen Welder Mizrahic XVI the crowned Prince of Mizrahill. Gabriel had talked so much about you. " Rahu said and I just facepalm. 

" Ha ha ha, he's joking. The Prince really knows how to joke around. Hahaha, how can I talk about you to him when we just became friends earlier. Right? " I said secretly pinching Rahu on his sides. 

" . . . " Ken

" . . . Shh-sure sure, sit down. sit down, Your Royal Highness! Please bear with us, we only have this small table to share. " Bea said awkwardly. For some reason, I started sweating really hard as we sat across Ken and Bea. 

" Thank you! It's okay. Please, you can address me as Shaheen. Only Gabriel is allowed to call me Rahu. You need not be formal with me since you're Gabriel's friends. " Rahu replied with his Princely tune making me facepalm again. I knew introducing him to my friends is a bad idea. Why did I give in to his puppy face? 

I looked at both Bea and Ken and they're obviously weirded out with the current situation. Our lunch ended up extremely awkward, I barely even managed to swallow my food cause Rahu kept taking care of me like he's some doting husband. He doesn't seem to care if my friends discover our secret. 

" Bye Prince Rahu, thank you for your time. " I immediately said not waiting for Rahu's reply and rushed away pulling Ken and Bea with me.

" What the heck is going on? " Bea finally said absorbing all that had happened while Ken raises his eyebrows couldn't even say a word.


" Right!? It's really weird. " I agreed, sweating. Ken and Bea looked at me suspiciously then suddenly Bea dragged me to the restroom leaving Ken alone. 

" Tell me the truth now or I'll fucking pluck all your eyebrows. " Bea said pinning me down against the wall. 

" W-What are you talking about? I-I have nothing to tell. " I lied looking away from her. 

" Don't you freaking lie to me. I know when you're lying. How many years do you think we're friends? " Bea growled knowing that I was lying.

" I-I'm not lying. " I lied again, trembling.

" Really? Then why are you sweating? You've been sweating since earlier. Look at your shirt it's soaking wet. " 

" I-it's because it's hot that I'm sweating. I-I'm not hiding anything. " I lied again sounding so defensive. 

" You think Ken and I won't notice that mark on your nape? And that your heat had been manageable these past 3 months? Tell me the truth now or I'll stop being friends with you. " Bea said harshly that made me want to cry. Although Bea is a Beta, during Highschool she used to be a captain of the taekwondo club and is now a member of taekwondo nationals. She helped me with the bullies a lot of times together with Ken. Since my high school campus only has me as an Omega, I was quite popular both in a positive and negative way, Ken and Bea had been my best friends. I know they would notice the changes since they are the closest to me but I didn't think they would link it to Rahu.

" Don't use your droopy eyes with me. You know that only works against Ken. " She said and I finally cried. 

" waah! I'm sorry Bea. R-Rahu is my b-boyfriend. R-remember that guy I told you about that I'm exchanging letters with for 10 years? T-That's Rahu, *cries* I'm sorry I didn't tell you and Ken the truth. " I burst and cried. My heart pounding so fast.

" I knew it. Although I'm a Beta and I can't sense pheromones. He can't hide his killing aura to me. I've been noticing the Prince glaring at us every time we pass him for the last five months. " Bea revealed that shocked me. Was Rahu really that jealous of them? Rahu had only been here for 5 months and we became official 2 months after he came. 

" *sniffles* I'm sorry. T-the Queen wanted us to keep our relationship in secret for the time being. " I explained gripping unto helm of Bea's clothes.

" Hmmph, call him now. I don't care if he's a Prince, I'll warn him not to ever make you cry. " Bea ordered which I immediately abide. I sniffled auto-dialing Rahu's number, not a couple of seconds passed Rahu picked up the phone. After hearing my crying voice, Rahu rushes to my location in just five minutes. 

" What happened!? " Rahu burst the door open and hugged me the moment he saw me. I buried my face against his chest and cried again. 

" So you're the guy who hurt our Gabby. " Bea said glaring at Rahu. 

" Bea it's not Rahu. Those letters weren't from him. It was from the Queen, she wanted us to separate. Please don't be angry with Rahu. " I said defending Rahu. Indeed I was hurt by the fake letter sent to me and at that same time, Rahu was also hurt by the fake letter sent to him, faking that it from me. We had already resolved this problem and I forgave the Queen. I understood that she only wanted what she thought was best for her son. 

" I don't care if it's him or not. That letter hurt you and I don't want to see that version of you ever again the moment he cheats on you so now I'm warning you, Prince. Don't ever hurt Gabby or else you'll regret it. " Bea said before walking away but before she could walk away, Rahu told her that he would never hurt me. And that he will try his best to make me happy.

Although I think Bea can't touch Rahu, I can't really be sure since Bea is very proficient in close combat and Bea actually has a great background, it's the reason why she's really good at fighting.

" Good then, I guess we can be normal friends from now on. Don't worry, I'll explain this to Ken. Anyway, Shaheen, right? Don't even think about us treating you special just because you're the Prince of a rich country. " Bea warned again before disappearing from our sight and bumping on to Baltes' shoulder. 

" She's feisty. I like it. " Rahu said kissing my forehead and claiming my lips after.

***

END OF CHAPTER ONE.

 

21