FOUR
1.2k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* * *

I walked to find Rahu where he had gone, I passed through the toilets to another room where Rahu caught me when we bumped at each other in the doorway. Rahu then pulled me close and drag me into the bed which was conveniently in the room.

" Who upset my Queen? " Rahu tenderly held me as he sat in the bed hugging my torso while I stood across him.

" What's this? " I asked raising an eyebrow showing him the card. Rahu looked at the card then to me.

" A little thanks. I didn't want to hold them back from the enjoyment. " Rahu said confused at why I was upset about it. Well, he must have used to do this kind of thing and I understand he didn't mean anything bad about it. I sighed which Rahu took as a signal to take the card and put it beside him.

" I'm sorry, I don't know why you're upset about this. " Rahu confessed now standing to kiss my forehead.

" It's okay Rahu, I understand but next time please don't do this. If you want to thank them we go on a trip like this again. And I'm not upset, I'll never be. " I said and smiled tilting my head up to look at his metallic silver.

Rahu sigh in relief leaning forward to kiss me but halted when the pilot announced us to buckle up, later on, there was a knock on the door before it opened. The stewardess came in smiling to us which made me blush after finding us in an awkward position.

" My apologies Your Highness, but we are about to take off. " The stewardess informed extending her arm to point at the two chairs at the other side across the bed. Rahu just nodded leading me to the chair and made sure I'm buckled securely, when the stewardess had seen that both of us were settled, she then bowed and left to where Ken and Bea are and maybe also Baltes and his crew. I just watched her retreating back and appreciate how beautiful she was.

* * *

After 3 hours in the plane of us playing poker with Ken and Bea and Rahu and me as one team, we finally arrived with me not losing a single game because of Rahu. Bea who used to win all the time when we played it before didn't stop complaining how it's unfair that Rahu was so good at it because ever since I've never won a game against Ken and Bea. But in the end, Bea just accepted it and vowed that she'll win next time as we separate.

" Rahu, this is not to way to my house! " I said after realizing Rahu wasn't sending me home. It's Sunday, according to our schedule, Rahu should send me home since the next day is a school day.

" Yeah, I've texted father-in-law that I'm not sending you home tonight. " Rahu simply, pulling me closer to him which I let him.

" And he agreed!? " I asked surprised cause daddy normally wouldn't agree with it.

" Yeah, " Rahu replied smirking which made me frown but let it go anyway.

" Okay, but how about tomorrow? " I asked. We are absolutely not allowed to go to school together that's why dad shouldn't have agreed to it. If people saw us, it would definitely create a rumor.

" Don't worry I've arranged it. " Rahu leisurely, playing with my hand which made me frown again but nodded anyways after.

" Okay," I said silently then leaned my head on his shoulder, I'm sure Rahu wouldn't do anything stupid.

I stayed leaning to Rahu until I didn't realize I fell asleep and the next thing I know I'm on the bed with Rahu. Laying next to him making his arm as my pillow. I knew already it's late so I hugged Rahu's body expecting to fall asleep again but I suddenly felt dry on my mouth. I couldn't ignore the discomfort so I decided to find myself a glass of cold water.

I quietly trailed the way to the kitchen and towards the refrigerator. I drowned my throat with water when I suddenly started feeling warm, my head started getting light and dizzy. The growing tower on the lower part of my body didn't escape me as I realized what was happening.

" *pants* Shit! " I cursed myself rushing to Rahu's side with my body trembling. The moment I saw Rahu sleeping on the bed, my body started to ache in anticipation. I needed him! Trembling, I immediately climbed to the bed and to my mate's sleeping posture.

" R-Rahu! " I moan leaning close to Rahu's ears, kissing and nibbling on them.

" Hmmm? " Rahu groan moving his arm to touch my thighs when he woke up. He hasn't opened his eyes but when he realized I'm in a rut, he immediately woke up sitting up, bringing me along holding my back.

Rahu observe my state first before burying his face against the crook of my neck. " Have you taken your suppressant? " he asked inhaling my scent. I just shake my head as a reply indicating that I didn't. I know I should've taken at least one so Rahu's Alpha persona would not come out and hurt me like the last time but when I realized I was in heat, Rahu was the one who immediately pops up on my mind.

" hmmn, What do you want me to do? " Rahu pulled away and moved to kiss my forehead before laying me down slowly to tower over me. I moaned lovingly while he slipped his hands inside my pajamas to touch my harden nubs. He tugs on it before giving it a little pinch.

" hmmn I-I want Rahu. " I begged tugging down my pants feeling the uncomfortable throbbing wetness between my thighs. Honestly, I didn't really like being on heat. I didn't like the throbbing pain I feel whenever my body needed someone else's warmth. All the time, it's like I'm not myself and I hated that. Before Rahu, I didn't have a single reason to love or even like this side of me.

" Are you ready for me already? " Rahu sounded amazed, he helped me with my pants putting them aside as soon as it left my body. By the time Rahu spread my legs open, I moan as he finally released his Alpha pheromones, it suddenly made my already light head even lighter, immediately intoxicated by the strong oppressive scent. His scent had me quivering in anticipation.

" You're dripping wet. " Rahu commented, I could feel his soundless pants when he neared his face to my throbbing flesh. He began kissing in between my thighs gently moving towards the area that most needed him. I gasp tweaking the sheets with my palms feeling the heat that had taken over my body and Rahu's. 

Rahu's lips didn't touch my throbbing wetness, he drew away to kiss my abdomen going upward till our lips were against each other. Rahu was clearly influenced by my heat but despite that, he could still tease me.

" P-Please! Please! " I panted after our kiss running my hands towards his thick erection. I gave Rahu a short squeeze which made him fizzed grabbing my hand away.

" Naughty. " Rahu mentioned gazing at me, he yanked down his pants just enough to reveal his mighty tool, lust apparent on both our eyes. I know Rahu is trying to calm himself not wanting to hurt me like the last time but as an Omega, I didn't really mind his Alpha nature. If I wanted to be with Rahu forever, I should learn to love his aggressive side. His Alpha side.

" Rahu hurry. Break me. " I moaned holding my legs apart for him.

" You just threw out my last piece of reason out of the window. " Rahu growl panting taking my legs from me, he held them tighter while he spreads them. He pushes them upward as he settles. I smiled thinking Rahu's finally taking me but my smile instantly faded replacing with a small o when Rahu pushed his thick length in one go. In an instant, he was buried inside me up to the brim.

One second didn't even last when he pulled out and then pushed it back in again with force. Rahu repeated the same manner that it had made my toes curl tightly and body arching back. I could feel my head going blank, drunk with pleasure. He is going at it so hard. I'm afraid he would really break me.

" Ahhhhh ahhh " I held Rahu's biceps as my life depends on it, our room filled with loud moans and gasps coming from my mouth and Rahu's.

" A-Alpha!! Alpha! " I screamed repeatedly, my whole body pulsating. The sheets crumpled underneath us as Rahu continued to rule me. It seems like he was currently going crazy. The Alpha persona that all Alphas possessed completely took Rahu over, he's currently on his rut as well.

" hmmmn A-Alpha! " Rahu lets go of my legs and leaned closer to me, but seconds later

I choked opening my eyes feeling the pain from his fangs penetrating the flesh on my shoulder. " Ahhh N-No...! Hnnnm " I cried helplessly from the pain, I attempted to stop Rahu but he caught both my wrist and pinned them down at the side of my head.

My tears flowed from the side of my eyes enduring the pain until Rahu lets me go with a groan. I was heaving for air crying, too late to realize both of us had come. Even though it was so painful my whole body was still trembling in satisfaction. There is no greater happiness for an Omega than being mated by his/her bond.

" Again. " Rahu growls losing control, he pushed my loins down making me moan with the weird sensation inside me. He hasn't pulled out yet and I could strongly feel him inside me. Rahu was probably making sure that I would conceive after this forgetting that I'm using birth control suppressant.

Not waiting for my response, Rahu swang one of my legs to the side twisting my body so I could stand on fours. I toughen my thighs getting ready for Rahu's rough assault but as he has started and minutes had gone long, my legs started to tremble. My legs had become numb, my upper body fell exhausted on the mattress with a tear-stained face. It felt so damn good that my eye rolled up in addiction.

" Come with me again. " Rahu growl tugging on to my leaking tower. Rahu's thrusts suddenly catching on a pace until he paused grinding into me causing me to orgasm uncontrollably. Goosebumps covered my body, I started shaking again until I once again felt the warm sticky liquid burst inside. Rahu groans loudly, he pushed a couple of times and painfully gripping on to my thighs.

" My Queen, you're so lovely. " Rahu whispered leaning closer to kiss me. Our kiss didn't last long when I was immediately in desperate need of air. Rahu then pulled out and laid next to me while I was still on fours, I couldn't fully move the lower part of my body so I remained unmoved gasping for air before Rahu helped me and made me climb above him where I dropped all my weight above him.

" Are you okay? " Rahu asked with a hoarse voice after regaining himself from his rut.

" I-I think I've calm down b-but can't feel my waist. " I complained noticing my voice had also become raspy. Rahu brought his hand on my waist and slightly massage the area.

" We must have cut the circulation. " Rahu guessed combing my damp hair with his fingers. " Here, try moving slowly. " Rahu suggested sitting up along with me. He pushed his penis back in before laying again resting one of his arms on my thigh and the other below his head. He looked at me like he's enjoying the view making me blush avoiding his eyes.

" Try moving. " Rahu ordered with his Alpha voice that immediately sent shivers across my body. Moaning at the incredible feeling Rahu just inflicted in me, I leaned down slightly pushing on to Rahu's chest before I start to pull him out and slowly push him back in. I released a whine as I repeated the same act slowly until I felt my body shivered again when I felt a lump of Rahu's semen leaks out of our connection without warning.

" hnmnnn, " I halted my movements, shivers remained on my body before I looked at Rahu's amused reaction. " Alpha! " I called in a daze, panting heavily. I never like being in control, instead, I like being managed, being ruled by Rahu.

Smiling, Rahu sits up protectively holding my lower back. " My Queen, you're so adorable. " Rahu whispered before claiming my lips again and slowly switching our position with him on top. We did a little pause from our kiss as Rahu settled his position and thrusting back and forth again.

" Yes! Ahhh! " I screamed clinging to Rahu's neck. There's no doubt I like this position more. It's the position where Rahu's warmth is the closest. This way I could easily touch and kiss Rahu whenever I want. I could easily hear his silent desperate groans when he's about to come and finally drops exhausted above me when he's satisfied. Also during our lovemaking, I love the way his sweat drips from his body to mine, it felt more intimate.

My eyes rolled up dragging my nails against Rahu's back, I felt each and every thrust he made as if he would break me. I could definitely imagine myself limping sore the next day but still, I feel myself orgasm with the rough assault. I can't deny that I love it, I crave for it.

Body shaking from the prolonged orgasm, Rahu finally came again pumping his balls dry pulling my waist closer to our connection. I crumpled the sheets more against my hands as I felt Rahu's load pump into me. I used to read Betas on the internet talking about how Alphas abnormally produces semen and that how disgusting it was for others but for me, I love the feeling of it inside me. Maybe it's an Omega thing and Betas can't understand that but I do admit its difficult to clean sometimes if you're in a hurry.

" Hmmmn, my belly feels heavy. " I mumbled heaving for air while Rahu kissed my forehead.

" How I wish you're bulging now with our baby. " Rahu whispered pressing on my loins, I drowsily peeked at his expression and I immediately knew he wasn't joking.

Mizrahill is a big country but very few people and mostly Alphas, it's a country where Omegas are nonexistence and Betas are numbered. Because there are so few people, Mizrahill has a unique tradition, which is to marry at the young age of 16 but despite that, not all in the country are fit to marry because of their Alpha nature. As I've mentioned before, it would take great lengths for a relationship between both Alphas to work. A Beta and Alpha is much more possible. 

So for this reason, the country's current monarchy had decided to open the country to the rest of the world, that's how I met Rahu when I was eight.

Rahu, he should've have been married years ago. I was informed that by now he should've at least two children already but Rahu fell in love with me that's why he hasn't gone married despite the things that happened.

I caress Rahu's cheeks apologetically. As much as I wanted to, I just can't. Not now at least.

" When the time comes, I'll bear as much as you want. " I whispered moving forward to kiss Rahu's warm lips. 

* * *

END OF CHAPTER FOUR.

 

13