Schedule (200w)
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I kept a schedule, for schedule was order, and the absence of it chaos. Too bad I was quite the chaot. 

I'm not saying my life was messy (though acquaintances—who I explicitely distance myself from—would disagree), it was in fact rather orderly. Went to school, graduated, went to uni, graduated, went to job, got one, now suffer, eventually go to rent, die. It's almost like a schedule, which made me anxious, since none of the schedules I made or was part of came to fruition. 

No, I was a chaot inside the barely scheduled life. Ordered and separated into slices, the cupboard looked quite nice, but open a drawer and you actually pour your stomach inside, assuming like most humans you can't handle alcohol when dizzy. Which I might note feels really bad. The cop I drank with the same night got so drunk, he funningly (or concerningly) thought he was on duty and tried to arrest me. 

Not the most pleasant police station visit. 

Er, where was I? Ah yeah, my ability to have a chaotic schedule. Or, a schedule filled with chaos. A schedule that runs on chaos? I mean, technically my brain runs on chaos, so any schedule I create runs on chaos too. Just need to show that chaos powder exists. Which makes it try to not exist, but it does. 

Sometimes I get a concerned call too, from a more distant friend usually. That's when I infect them with chaos myself, and show them…

Uhhh

Schedule was order, unless you had no schedule, then it's chaos, but having a schedule allows you to cause chaos inside the schedule.

Somehow that also is another thought drifting away, sinking into the ocean of chaos that is my brain. You can see some thoughts trying to stick for longer than two seconds, don't worry, none ever reached that point. Oh no, that's my alarm over there actually.

Chaos has a schedule too! It's order within chaos, except uhhh

Where did I put my schedule again? Oh drats not again. 

0