09
286 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Primordial Golden Dragon Profound Arts

FIRST STAGE: Space Body

The moment I used the first stage [Spatial Body], three clones were formed that reflected my movements and had an aura similar to mine.

[Space Body: Create clones at the caster's point in space and then appear at different points in space in a certain range, these clones are reflections of the "space body".]

[They are made of profound energy and space law, so if you focus on them you can tell which one is the real one.]

Out of the 11 enemies, the 2 knight level 25, the queen and the king both level 27, was obstructed by Kuroka.

Five of them came towards me, they yelled "promotion" so they are the pawns.

The pawns wanted a hand-to-hand fight, while the bishops stayed behind to support with magical attacks.

When I used [Spatial Body], they got disoriented so before they knew it, I flew up at full speed and bit the neck of one of the demons.

"CRACK"

"ARGHhh."  He screamed and twisted his body for a few seconds before the light in his eyes went out.

The pawns regrouped and the bishops launched attacks at the same time, luckily they came from the same place.

I used my [Fire Breath] to counter, which would have killed them, but the pawns started attacking me.

One appeared on the right with a sword, I used my profound skill [Dragon Claw] to kill him, but another hit me from the opposite place and broke my concentration.

Tsk, fighting in my dragon form is a bit annoying but...

Hehehehehe, I love fighting, this adrenaline that I feel is so addictive.

I used my profound energy to protect myself and focused on the first one, since my strength was superior to theirs it was easy to protect myself.

After blocking his sword with my claws, I opened my muzzle and used [Fire Breath] turning another pawn into ashes.

"Hehehe 2 out, 5 left."  Once I spoke, I felt the its fear increase.

When we met I could smell their fear, being in front of a dragon must have scared them.

Even if my size is small and they know that I was born recently

That very fact makes them wonder, where is my mother.

"dahsa...you 3 create a diversion, we will charge all our demonic power and kill him with one hit."  Said a bishop.

Them they were speaking in the language of demons to communicate their plans.

Unfortunately for them, my [Polyglot] skill activated.

I start to smile as the pawns come towards me.

The thirst for blood makes my heart race.

I start flying towards one of them and use [Dragon Claw], piercing its body and splitting it into 4 pieces.

"ARGhhhhhh" This one lived a few more moments, well, enough to scream hehehe.

My divine sense detects auras from three different directions coming towards me and from a fourth direction, two auras carrying a lot of power.

I use [Space Corps] to disorient them.

"Be careful."  yell one.

My clones, they go to each one of the auras that I feel.

And I go to the two bishops.

"Idiots, it's heading our way, the others are copies!"  Shouted a Bishop.

Apparently one is intelligent hehe.

"Too late, [Dragon's Breath]."  I use my ability, killing the two bishops.

"YOU, BASTARD" Said one of the pawns.

"HEHEHE, don't tell me, was she your girlfriend?"  I try to play with his emotions, but I realize that part of the one who yelled is missing a pawn.

I fly at full speed and bite the neck of the demon that is heading towards me.

I use my divine sense to track down the one who ran away.

"HAHAHA, YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY."  I start to fly at full speed in the direction where I felt his presence, reaching the other demon in no time.

With my front paws he pushed his back to the ground.

"HEHEHE, where do you think you're going?"  I tell him wanting to feel more of his caotic emotions.

"STOP PLAYING!"  I hear Kuroka's scream, which brings me back to reality.

"Crack."  He stomped on the demon's head, turning it to a pulp.

I stare at the corpse for a few seconds and then turn my attention to Kuroka's fight.

But... they were all dead already.

She was just watching my fight, sitting among the corpses.

Well she was 10 levels superior to them, it was to be expected that even her inexperience she could easily kill them.

But... if she's done, why isn't the mission completed?, maybe...?

"I let this fool live, he seemed to be the leader nya."  Kuroka says looking at a frozen demon.

"Thaw his head."  I've never interrogated anyone, but maybe if I torture him a little...

I return to my human form while Kuroka unfreezes his head, now it doesn't hurt so much apparently.

I grab the demon's hair and lift it up a bit.

"ARgh, you...let me go...I'm of the noble house...ARGHH"

Oh, a young master hahaha.

Unfortunately I didn't let him finish, because when he was going to say about his family, my claws went through his shoulder.

"Does anyone else know where we are?"  I went straight to the point, I think it was a mistake because...

"HAHAHAHAHA, my whole family knows about our location, you better let me go or… ARGHH"

My claws worked again.

"Kuroka, thaw his right arm."  I speak to him in a serious voice.

"Hehehe, Rhae-kun wants to play?"

I thought she would be more innocent, it was my mistake.

Once thawed, wait for sensation to return to your arm and...

"Crack...Crack...Crack"

"ARGH...ARGHHH...ARGHHHHHHhh."

I destroy three of his fingers.

"Just answer my question, does anyone know our location?"  I tell him with a threatening voice, although with my appearance as a child, I don't think I'm so threatening hahaha.

"You're going to die hahahahahahahahaheheehheheheheheh."

Ugh, broke maybe?

System gone crazy?

[He's acting, host]

When I heard that they took me for a fool, my blood ran hot, this was something I never liked and now with my increased pride it was hard to control.

I took my dragon form and...

"CRAAACK"

"ARRGGGGHHHHHHHHHhhh!"

I devoured all of his right arm.

"You will speak?"  I mean with my dragon appearance, this time I did get a good result.

"ARGH...I'll tell you...stop...please" After screaming in pain he started to sob.

"How did you know where we were?"

The demon turned to look at Kuroka and said.

"My servants detected his aura in the forest nearby…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sigh"

After hearing everything, I let out a sigh, this idiot didn't alert anyone, wanting to have the merit for himself.

"Will you let me live?"  Asked the hopeful demon looking at me.

"Yes."  I tell him.

Kuroka wanted to retort but I raised my hand to calm her down.

The demon had stars in his eyes, fantasizing about revenge.

But...

"ARGHHHHH" he felt something stab into his chest and break his heart.

He turned to look at me in disbelief.

"I forgive you, but my claws don't."  HAHAHA, I always wanted to say that.

Then I spit fire and dispose of the corpse.

"But not my claws, Nyahahahahahaha."  She started to make fun of me.

But there was no time to rest, I began to turn the corpses into ashes.

"Let's go before it comes more supernatural beings."  I told him with a serious voice.

The barrier was gone when the queen died, but Kuroka put up another one.

"Supernatural beings?"She asked.

"Let's just go."

7