Chapter 4
457 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Getting off a train at a rundown train station, a young man with medium blond hair, a nice figure, and sharp light blue eyes stretched his body.

He wore questionable old clothes, a red shirt with a couple of rips on the sides and black shorts with mustard stains on the front...

He had a cocky smile and the atmosphere that was surrounding him was pure confidence.

He also had this small green backpack on his back...

He just returned back from the middle east where he served as a mercenary known as the Blood carnage.

He was feared throughout the east and his name could send shivers down anyone's spine.

It's been 16 years since he's stepped foot in the Central Capital.

Having knowledge, a strong cultivation base, a terrifying background, and overall pure heavenly luck, he decided it was best he returned back to his homeland and become a big shot surrounding himself with multiple beautiful women!

This is the protagonist... Daniel Kimberly...

"I HAVE RETURNED!” Daniel shouted.

“I, THE BLOOD CARNAGE, WHO IS FEARED IN ALL OF THE EAST, WILL CONQUER THIS CAPITAL!!!"

He yelled at the top of his lungs which drew gazes from the hundreds of people walking by.

"Is this guy ok in the head?" somebody asked, after seeing Daniel screaming like a mental patient.

"Shhh... He might be retarded..." said another man.

"Mommy why is that man yelling something about Blood and what?" Asked a little girl.

"Daughter... Some people are... Well... Special!" answered her mother as she pulled her daughter away from Daniel.

Hearing the chattering around him Daniel scoffed and shrugged toward the people as thought to himself.

'HA! These people are blind towards greatness.'

Showing a 'handsome' smile he began walking toward the exit until his eyes landed on a beautiful woman which made him stop right in his tracks and caused a perverted expression to appear on his face.

The woman had a dignified expression, and she had long brown hair that was tied up high. It revealed a slender, snow-white neck. Slightly powdered up, her pretty face was warm and moist. Her pair of bright and intelligent eyes were like two shiny black gems.

This was Xena Lee! A heroine, she is the secretary for Sara Griffon!

As of right now she sat on a bench and seemed to be texting someone on her phone, ignoring her surroundings.

Daniel without wasting time spit a load of salvia onto his rough white hands and used it as jell for his blond hair and slicked it back.

Erasing the perverted expression on his face, he confidently walked over to the woman.

"Excuse me miss, I seem to have lost my phone and I was wondering if I could borrow yours to make a call?"

Daniel asked with a polite tone.

This method was a guaranteed conversation starter!

It's always worked for him!

Xena looked up from her phone when she heard a man's voice and saw who seemed to be a homeless man asking for money.

Not paying attention to his words for a couple of seconds as she was busy texting her friend she had no idea what he said...

But looking at his clothes and how his hands were pointed at her as if he was asking her for something she thought he wanted money.

Taking out her small expensive Gucci purse she took out a 10$ bill and placed it in his hands and showed a fake warm smile.

"Don't spend it on drugs..." She said.

Xena stood up from the bench and walked toward the exit.

Daniel could only stand there in silence and absolute shock...

'Did she think I was a beggar!?' He thought in pure shock.

'Impossible!' His face grew flustered.

But suddenly something came to his mind.

'Oh! I get it, she was just flirting with me! She is just playing this ignorance game! She definitely wants me! Why else would she give me money? Is she asking me on a date!?'

'She definitely fell in love with me right when she saw my handsome face!'

'Well... I, being a gentleman, can't reject her advances!'

With a large smile on his face, he ran toward the woman who was about to exit the train station.

"Excuse me! Wait for me! I understand how you feel! It was love at first sight for me as well!" Daniel yelled at her.

Xena's ears perked up and when she turned around she saw the same homeless man from earlier who she just gave money.

Her expression had question marks all over her face as she wondered what the hell he wanted now.

'Is this man crazy? I just gave him money. So, why is he running toward me?'

Daniel, not knowing what Xena was thinking, stopped a couple of feet away from her and smiled brightly.

Right as he was about to open his mouth a man wearing all black ran by the both of them and snagged Xena's Gucci purse.

"!?"

Her eyes widened as she felt her Gucci purse leave her hands.

Daniel who saw this scene play out in front of him smiled internally.

'Perfect! My luck never ceases to amaze me! This is a perfect opportunity to show off my greatness!'

"Don't worry, miss! I'll get back your purse!"

Without waiting for Xena to even speak, Daniel dashed forward at a terrifying speed leaving her in silence.

Right as Xena was about to go find security she heard a voice that she's been hearing for the last 24 hours…

*Fuck... this Big tits is beyond angry... Look at those red eyes!!!*

*Shit, shit, shit, why the hell are there veins appearing on her forehead!? Is she on her period? W-What the hell! Why in the hell is she hitting my car!?*

*Why is she walking back to her cruiser?*

*IS THAT A SHOTGUN!?*

*This was never in the plot!!*

*Damn! Her buttons became undone again and this time I could see her entire bra!*

*Ahahah, look at her, crouched down with a face burning red in embarrassment.*

*Hm? Now that I think about it, Xena Lee should have returned back to the Central Capital from the international conference she had to do for Sara.*

*And the protagonist should have returned as well.*

*According to the plot he should have already tried to hit on her but she thought he was a beggar…*

*Then the dumb protagonist thought she liked him.*

*I'm pretty sure at this time Xena's Gucci purse was stolen by a thief and Daniel would have decided to show off in front of her.*

*Which sadly worked... She couldn't help but feel interested in him when he returned back with her Gucci purse.*

*He then made some bullshit excuse about needing a job.*

*Xena decided to make him a small security guard at Sara’s cosmetic company.*

*Which then led Daniel and Sara to meet…*

*Then after that, Xena was used over and over by Lin Fan so he could get closer to Shu Ling!*

*Sadly Xena was only used as a small stepping stone for Daniel to make the cold iceberg beauty such as Sara fall in love with him…*

*As for Xena, her ending was…….*

Xena felt her heart sink and her entire expression turned confused and a little scared…

'W-what!? Am I in a novel of some sort!? Wh-what w-was my ending!? Wh-why didn’t he say anything about my ending? Impossible… I must find out! I need to find Gu Xia! I'll force that handsome prick to tell me!'

Without caring for her Gucci purse she signaled for a taxi and ordered the driver to drive her to Leonardo's entertainment company…

She was now sure it was Leonardo. She has heard his voice a lot to know that the one speaking in her mind is Leonardo.

8