One such mistake
36 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is QingTan [清谈]. Family name Qiang [強]. Courtesy Name QingLei [清雷].

I am an orphan found and raised by the Unit commander. I am the so called long lost son of Qiang[強]Shenyuan[深淵]. The former right hand man of the emperor, and the former Unit commander. 

I Joined the army at the age of 17.

I became JiangJun for the fifth Division at the age of 23.

I led the fifth division through the war with the  Liyu people during my second month as Jiangjun.

I beheaded the third division's Jiangjun, PanHe [磐河], after he defected during my 15th month as JiangJun.

I led the fifth and fourth division with BaoPao [暴咆], The JiangJun of the Fourth division, through the war with Jian Kingdom.

Then, I led my division to the war with the Shi People.

There, I lost my head.

And there, My soldiers lost their JiangJun.

What does one say to the fool who laughs at the face of death?

With spite lacing his voice like venom?

 

I, the loyal dog of the Golden Harvest empire.

I, the hero of our Ying people.

Led myself and my soldiers to our doom.

 

It was one such mistake I thought I would not make.

 

 

Let me begin again,

I am QingTan.

A street urchin at Jinhua capital.

And an orphan without parents.

Stick with me little dragons, the road ahead is long!

Announcement
I exchanged the plot for this novel with Cutting_Bamboo. The details will be disclosed after She posts the my plot which was exchanged for this one. That is the reason some of you may recall a similar thing posted in blogs of NUF, although the tittle,name and synopsis was a little different.
Too short for my first chapter? guess what? Updates will be once in 2 weeks for the first 3 months!
Results are only viewable after voting. You must be logged in to vote.
1