Chapter 73: Bathed by an Elf
875 5 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lexi’s eyes went wide as the tiny elf led her into the private chamber, closing the doors behind them for privacy. This was even more like what she imagined a top-of-the-line modern spa back in her old world would look like — something Lexi had never actually treated herself to. Set in the floor of the room’s center was a circular tub of steaming water, the rim’s brightly decorative tiles completely covering the low wall that stood perhaps two feet above the room’s floor. The room itself was thick with the steam produced by the tub’s softly bubbling waters, and the vapor carried with it the most delectable combination of scented oils and herbs, the overall combination of which almost made her swoon at the sheer luxury of this place.

After three days on the road, fighting battles every fucking step of the way, THIS is exactly what I need!

As the futanari’s eyes roamed over the rest of the room, the sense of being in an almost modern spa resort was continually emphasized. On the side of the room opposite the door there was a large massage table, wrought from an enormous slab of marble and covered with some kind of soft cushion. Probably through whatever — possibly magical — means that the hot tub’s waters were heated, it appeared to Lexi that the table was heated as well. She could see wisps of steam rising off of the exposed stone, and shivered with delight at the thought of stretching out atop that table and having a pair of skilled hands work out the innumerable kinks that had accumulated in her muscles over the past few days of non-stop work.

Turning to the elf, Lexi saw that the poor girl was still apparently extremely nervous for some reason. She held her hands behind her back, her downturned face still beet red beneath her soft pastel purple bangs. The paladin could not help but to admire the girl’s extraordinarily slender waif-like build. She could not have been more than four foot ten, and ninety pounds soaking wet. The girl was completely flat chested, without even a hint of small globes of flesh concealed beneath the loose fitting toga.

The futanari knelt down in front of the small elf, reaching out to caress the girl’s arm, marveling at the softness of the smooth ivory skin. Sliding her hand down the girl’s arm to take her hand, Lexi noted the extreme delicacy of the elf’s narrow wrists, and her slim and perfectly manicured fingers. The smell of lavender washed over Lexi as she drew near to the small elf — a scent quite suitable for a beautiful young girl with violet hair and eyes, Lexi thought, inhaling the girl’s mellifluous scent.

“So what’s your name?” Lexi asked the nervous young acolyte.

“A-A-Avery,” the elf stuttered. “My n-name is A-Avery.”

“A pretty name for a pretty girl,” Lexi said, stroking the elf’s trembling arm. Long ears still quivering nervously, the elf finally raised her head enough to meet Lexi’s gaze. The liquid pools of pure amethyst that looked out from beneath her light pastel bangs were completely arresting to the futanari. Feeling a familiar warmth beginning to spread through her loins, but not wanting to presume that this session was anything more than a therapeutic massage, Lexi endeavored to steer the situation on track. “So, how does this work?” she said, with a forced nonchalance. “I’ve never been to a bath remotely like this before.”

“Oh!” squeaked Avery, slapping her face over her own mouth when she realized that she had actually voiced this surprise, her face burning even hotter with embarrassment than it had previously. “N-Normally, w-we’d have the guest b-bathe in the w-waters down there first, and then we’ll d-do healing massage up on the s-slab here.”

“Sounds good to me,” Lexi said easily, again trying to put the petrified girl at ease. “I guess I can just put my gross clothes and gear over here somewhere?” The paladin indicated a corner of the room.

“Erm,” the elf’s brow furrowed. “We don’t normally do laundry as a part of the services, b-but Mistress Heather was very clear that we’re to take care of everything today. So, if you leave them by the door, I’ll call someone else over to clean them while I attend to you here.”

“Perfect,” Lexi said, casually stripping off her armor, and neatly stacking the various pieces in the spot Avery had indicated. Without thinking anything of it, the futanari also doffed her tabard, folding up the blood and cum stained garment atop the stack of blood encrusted armor pieces. However, when she looked up, she found Avery’s lavender eyes as wide as saucers, locked onto the thick cock dangling between the paladin’s legs.

Yeesh, she’s as skittish as a fucking deer! Must be the first time she’s seen a futa. I take it for granted now, but I guess I’d have been BEYOND shocked if I’d ever seen a hot girl whip out a cock this big in the middle of a day spa. Nothing to do about it now though.

“S-Sorry about s-staring!” Avery blurted out. “I’ve j-just never—”

Assuming she was going to apologize for goggling at Lexi’s cock because she had never seen a naked futanari, the paladin cut in with an amiable laugh. “Forget about it! Seriously, it’s not a big deal at all.”

The elf girl let out a big breath, seeming to break through some kind of internal stumbling block that had been responsible for her hesitance. Drawing herself up to her full — if still quite diminutive — height, Avery indicated the steaming pool set within the floor’s beautifully decorative tile ring. “If you’d sit down in the water, we can begin.”

Glad that the elf had overcome whatever it was that was bugging her, but even more so that she was finally about to relax, Lexi slipped easily into the hot tub-sized pool.

“Ahhh,” she groaned involuntarily, settling back against the smooth marble wall, finding a small ledge set in the pool’s stonework beneath the surface that allowed her to sit down within the water, submerging everything but her head and the tops of her shoulders. Although the pool’s wall only stood two feet above the floor, the tub itself was additionally inset into the stone floor another foot and a half or so, leaving just enough room for the bather to relax, but also keeping the patron at a height suitable to be serviced by the bath attendant.

Closing her eyes, the paladin’s remaining senses perceived the elf going to work. The scents of oils filled her nostrils as they were poured into the water within which she sat. Slowly, the acolyte mixed the waters around Lexi, wrapping the futanari in the most redolent combination of fragrances. With a touch softer than any Lexi had felt in a long while, Avery began to undo the thick golden braids on either side of the paladin’s head, pouring cupfuls of the aromatic water over her hair as her nimble fingers gently combed out the braided hair. Having her hair washed had always been Lexi’s favorite part about visiting her hair dressers back in her old life. There was something intensely sensual, almost bordering on erotic, about another woman gently running her fingers through her hair and massaging her scalp.

Lexi melted under Avery’s deft touch, the elf’s small fingers sending a continual current of electric pleasure through her scalp as she washed the futanari’s hair. The elf’s nimble fingers slowly, but thoroughly, kept at their diligent work — working their way down the back of Lexi’s neck to massage the same perfumed water over the back of her neck and shoulders. The next thing the paladin realized, her arms and shoulders were being gently scrubbed with some kind of soft, and incredibly luxurious feeling, sponge. Little by little, the accumulated grime of the past days’ battles was stripped from the futanari, leaving Lexi feeling like she had been born anew.

Avery leaned in close, her own lavender scent combining delectably with those of the perfumed waters, as the small elf girl’s purple hair brushed softly against Lexi face.

Waves of relaxation pulsed through Lexi’s body as the elf methodically washed the rest of her body. And, although there was nothing explicitly sexual in the way Avery touched her, it was hard for Lexi not to become aroused as the tiny elf massaged and rubbed her body, working the perfumed oils into the supple skin of Lexi’s breasts and stomach as the acolyte worked her way down the futanari’s body. Despite the complete and utter relaxation Lexi experienced as the elf’s nimble fingers gently kneaded the bathing oils into her skin, undoing the knots that had built up in the paladin’s muscles, one organ responded differently.

Lexi’s thick futa cock stiffened to its fully glorious seven inches, breaching the surface of the lustrous waters like the Loch Ness Monster.

Though aware of this fact in the back of her mind, the massage-like bath administered by the elf had put Lexi into an almost trance, with her conscious mind thinking only of the luxuriating warmth of the perfumed waters, the oils’ scents, and the deft touch of Avery’s delicate fingers. Thus, the tremble in the elf’s hands as Lexi’s cock thickened just inches away from her went all but unnoticed by the paladin. Dutifully, the elf swallowed her nerves and continued working her way down Lexi’s body, gently scrubbing and massaging her flared hips and curving thighs.

Touching everywhere but the now throbbing cock that stood tall like a towering beacon, Avery’s ministrations somehow only served to deepen the juxtaposition experienced by the futanari paladin — where she, at the same time, grew more and more horny and relaxed at the same time. However, before the seemingly different, but somehow interwoven, planes of pleasure could fully intersect, Lexi’s mind was roused back into awareness by an annoying flashing box of light which popped up into her peripheral vision. Turning her attention to the system alert, the paladin’s mind snapped back into focus, shocked at what she was seeing.

You’ve Been Healed!

+32 HP (45/45)

+10 MP (11/11)

“Whoa,” Lexi muttered groggily, her body’s relaxation not yet having caught up to her mind’s awareness. “Did you just heal me?”

“Oh yes,” Avery said, beaming down at the futanari. Her lavender eyes squinted cutely as the smile engulfed her face, her long ears bobbing up and down slowly amid her pastel purple locks. “The combinations of herbs and oils that we combine within the baths have a variety of healing properties. We don’t typically get patrons that have just come from having done battle, such as yourself, but since one of our primary functions here at the temple is to practice the art of healing, you should find that whatever injuries you’ve suffered will have largely healed by now.”

Not only did Lexi see the evidence of the truth of Avery’s words, but as tactile awareness of her own body gradually returned, she felt the effects more strongly with every passing moment. Waves of warming vigor rolled through her body, similar to the times that Danica had called on the Earth Mother’s gifts to heal the party, but somehow different. It was hard for Lexi to verbalize what that difference exactly might be, but the end result was remarkably similar. She felt completely and fully refreshed, like she had just slept for an entire day and woken up with an IV drop of coffee to rocket the paladin back into full action-ready status.

“Fuck!” she exclaimed, jumping to her feet. “You’re right, I feel fucking incredible!”

“…”

Confused by the lack of any response from the elf, Lexi looked down to see that when she had leaped excitedly from the water, her throbbing erect cock had ended up just a hair’s breadth from Avery’s face. The elf was completely and wholly transfixed by the thick cock, and before Lexi could say another word, the tiny elven acolyte made an impulsive decision — diving forward to engulf the tip of Lexi’s cock within the soft confines of her mouth.

15