Chapter 82: The Sphinx’s Test
673 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I’ve got this.”

The easy confidence with which Lexi made this statement drew a rare open-mouthed stare from Samantha. “Are you sure?” the monk asked, the notion that the futanari’s hair trigger would be best equipped to handle such a challenge straining the bounds of credulity. “You have never been able to…hold back particularly well in our past encounters.”

“Yeah!” Danica piped in, hopping in front of Lexi with her hands planted firmly on her narrow hips, feet spread apart in an almost childish imitation of seriousness. “You got me all sticky super fast every time we did sex. Not that I’m complaining about that, since your cu—”

“I c-could try,” Luella cut in, blurting out the words with a stutter as her body literally shook with nervousness. “I’m supposed to be your g-guide after all. But, it’s…ummm…been a while for me, so I might not l-last as long as I normally would.”

“Seriously,” Lexi said smiling. “I’ve got this.”

Little did her party know that there was a reason Lexi was so confident in her ability to come out on top with this particular challenge. Courtesy of the high priestess of Xoth Lexi now wore one of the same kinds of orgasm inhibiting cock rings which had all but prevented the little elven femboy, Avery, from cumming through her cock. Lexi figured that as long as she was the one doing the fucking, then this would legitimately be a piece of cake. And since the sphinx most definitely did not have a big panther cock sticking out between her paws, the paladin’s confidence in the scenario’s outcome continued to swell.

“I’ll tell you what,” the sphinx purred with what almost sounded like the feline equivalent of a chuckle. “It’s been a long while since any adventurers have ventured into this party of the labyrinth, and you all seem like a spunky group of girls. So, I’ll let two of you try and take me on at once. That give you double the firepower to work with.”

“But,” Lexi asked, brows furrowed as she considered the sphinx’s offer. “That would mean that if either of us came first, then we’d lose…so that almost seems to increase our risk, and make the odds even better for you.”

“Brains and beauty!” the sphinx laughed. “It all must even out, young paladin. Higher risk is the price paid for a better chance of success at my game.”

She sounds like a motherfucking blackjack dealer, goddamn!

“Fuck it,” Lexi said with a forced air of nonchalance. Truth be told, her confidence had been rattled by the sphinx’s offer, given the near absolute disregard for her ability to meet the challenge on her own. “Which one of you badass bitches wants to tag team this sphinx with me?”

Samantha started to step forward, while Danica quietly hid behind the monk’s enormous thigh, making herself as small and invisible as possible. However, Luella spoke up before Samantha had a chance to claim the position. “I w-would like to try,” she said tentatively.

“That’s the spirit, mothkin!” the sphinx cheered. “I’ve not tasted one of your race in decades.”

“T-Tasted!?” Luella gulped, eyes wide. “You mean…”

“She’s trying to fuck with your head,” Lexi whispered in the mothgirl’s ear. “Now buck up!” To emphasize that last bit, Lexi gave Luella a nice firm smack on the ass, which caused the mothkin to release a slight squeak as she hopped forward an inch from the unexpectedly playful slap.

While Luella tried to recover from the shock of Lexi’s “good game,” the paladin started stripping down. Not wanting to end up with her freshly laundered clothes covered in cum already, Lexi began stacking each piece of her armor in a corner of the room — far from the sphinx’s cushioned platform where the ensuing action would presumably take place. The paladin began with her greaves and boots, freeing her strong milky white legs first, then moving on to the vambraces and rounded plates which covered her forearms and shoulders respectively. While Lexi was undoing the side clasps which held up her final piece of armor, the corset-like breastplate, she saw that Luella had joined her.

Wearing no armor herself, with a degree of bashfulness that was blindingly obvious to the futanari, the mothkin began to strip off her clothing. After unlacing the red bodice which constrained her generous furry breasts, Luella followed Lexi’s example, folding the garment up carefully and beginning a stack next to the paladin’s own. From her sidelong glance, Lexi marveled at the incredibly soft looking fur that came into view as Luella pulled the loose white blouse over her head, revealing a pair of perfectly round breasts, whose fur vanished only at the peaks, revealing bright red nipples.

Already feeling herself getting well and good “in the mood,” Lexi pulled off her tabard while Luella doffed the loose trousers she wore. As soon as Lexi finished pulling the garment over her head, she saw that Luella had bent over to undo the pants’ clasps around her ankles. In doing so, her large furry ass pointed straight in Lexi’s direction, the apple-shaped cheeks perfectly framing a pair of lusciously pink pussy lips already glistening excitedly with moisture, peeking out from the thick thatch of pure white fur dangling from atop her pussy mound. Lexi actually felt lightheaded from the sudden rush of blood into her cock, stiffening the organ to its majestically thick seven inches.

“Ahhh!” gasped the sphinx, who had been watching the display from her position at the center of the room.

“I did now know that you were led by one of the legendary futanari!” the creature exclaimed, clearly thrilled at the revelation. “This is truly a treat indeed! I have not had one of your kind in well over a century, yet I remember that test more clearly than any other to have occurred in the intervening decades.”

“A century, huh?” Lexi chuckled, turning back to fully face the sphinx with a cocky swagger in her step as her impressive futa cock pointed straight in the alluring creature’s direction. “I guess that means you’ll be the oldest chick to’ve cum on this dick before were done then, right?”

“Such spirit!” the sphinx exclaimed, slapping a large black paw on the ground as she stood from her seated position and began prowling about the cushioned platform in a wide circle. “I’m sure I’ll enjoy this test, regardless the outcome.”

“Well shit,” Lexi said, grinning toothily as she approached the sphinx, pulling Luella along for the ride by her fluffy wrist. “It’s kind of a win-win for you though. Either you get a seriously righteous fuck, or a tasty meal to console you after a less than stellar round of boning.”

“Such is life in the labyrinth, child,” the sphinx quipped coquettishly.

“OK, so how do you want to…do this?” the futa asked as she and Luella stepped onto the large pile of pillows where the sphinx stood. “If you can believe it, I’ve actually never had a threesome with a sphinx.”

“As the challengers,” the sphinx purred. “I’ll let you choose the starting position. My only rule is that everyone’s genitals must be in play — at least one of yours, given that you are blessed with both make and female organs of pleasure.”

“Fair enough,” Lexi nodded, pondering the mechanics of how their three vastly different bodies could interlock, and what Tetris-like combination would ultimately be best suited for her and Luella to achieve the victory that they needed to get past this first stage in the new Dungeon World stage of Fantasy Adventure Quest into which the paladin had been unceremoneously thrown. After a minute’s consideration, Lexi settled on a configuration that she thought would play best to she and Luella’s strengths. “Luella,” the paladin directed. “You lay down here and let the sphinx straddle you sixty-nine style, OK?”

Still visibly nervous, the mothgirl nodded in assent, lowering herself to the cushions below, keeping her heels close to her luscious furry ass so that her knees were up in the air and spread apart — giving Lexi an amazing view of the trembling pink lips that peeked out from under the soft thatch of white fur covering her mound. Lexi’s cock throbbed visibly at the sight, which normally would not have been a good sign if the futanari was intending to enter into a challenge that involved her not cumming. But, with the aid of Anya’s magical cock ring, Lexi’s confidence knew no bounds.

“What’s your name, by the way?” Lexi asked the sphinx. “If we’re going to fuck, it feels way weird just calling you ‘the sphinx,’ you know?”

“I am called Valeria,” the sphinx replied, inclining her head with a smile. “And, I’m glad to see that politeness is a virtue you possess apart from the, shall we say, cockiness already on display.”

Lexi followed Valeria’s eyes down to her own throbbing erection, which pointed straight in the sphinx’s direction, and groaned — realizing the pun for what it was. “Yeesh,” the paladin said. “Do all sphinxes make such horrible puns, or is this just one of your specialties? Actually…don’t answer that. Luella here already has her legs spread, so let’s get down to business. If you’d be so good as to climb on top of her, I’ll just slip in behind and we can get going.”

“I see what you intend,” Valeria purred. “It appears to be a favorable starting position for you, so let us see how that plays out.”

Although Lexi did not care for the ambiguous subtext that the sphinx’s statement hinted at, she realized that any further verbal sparring with Valeria would likely only serve to diminish Luella’s resolve, and possibly her own.

Better to solve this problem the best way I know how — with a big juicy cock in her pussy.

As soon as Valeria straddled atop Luella, the mothgirl wrapped her hands around the black furred haunches and lifted her head up, diving face first into panther pussy in front of her. Pulling gently at the fur around Valeria’s slit, Luella spread the sphinx’s pussy open wide with her upper arms, giving Lexi a crystal clear view of the bright pink labia that glistened beautifully within the mass of soft looking black fur. Without any further hesitation, Luella clamped her lips over Valeria’s entire pussy mound, working her tongue along the delicate folds of the sphinx’s inner labia as her mouth suckled around the outer lips.

It was, in a word, fucking hot.

Watching the gorgeous mothgirl just tear into a somewhat frighteningly sexy sphinx’s pussy was something Lexi never imagined she would see — much less participate in. Before she knew it, her cock was leaking a steady stream of self-lubricating precum just from watching Luella eat Valeria’s pussy. Although the futanari could not see what the mothgirl’s tongue was doing, it was almost immediately obvious that Luella was no novice to the fine art of pussy eating. Valeria threw her head back, sending her fine black hair arcing in a cascade down the pale gray skin of her back. Eyes closed, her face was a mask of pleasure, and the moans that issued from between her dark purple lips made it plan to the paladin that Valeria was already enjoying herself.

This should be a piece of fucking cake, Lexi thought to herself, as she stroked her cock slowly, coating the entire shaft in the slick precum that continued to leak from the tip.

Lexi noticed that in her clear and obvious enjoyment of Luella’s ministrations, Valeria had yet to so much as give the mothgirl’s pussy an exploratory lick. Hoping to capitalize on what she thought to be the sphinx’s weakness in the face of Luella’s apparent expert-level cunnilingus, Lexi hopped up onto the pile of cushions behind Valeria’s furry black haunches, positioning her knees on either side of her new mothkin companion’s head. Gripping her cock in one hand, Lexi aimed the tip right at the junction between Luella’s upper lip and the bottom crest of Valeria’s cunt.

Here goes nothing.

11