1
1k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"W-where am I?"

In every direction, the young woman could only see grass, trees, mud and dirt. Inhaling the pleasantly fresh air into her lungs, refreshing her system as the sweet aroma of trees and flowers soothed her chaotic mind. Only after her stomach stopped churning and threatening to relinquish her of her last meal did she rise to further examine the vicinity.

Surrounded by nothing but wild-life, birds-chirping, bees-buzzing, and rabbits fucking, her thumping heart subsided enough in intensity to allow her to find the time to examine herself.

As a human who endeavoured to be as minimalistic as possible, in all regards of life, the clothing that adorned her body came as plain as possible, without the usual art prints, accents and touches and accessories that were highly mainstream in modern day society.

With a black blouse that granted her mobility and comfortability, and a plain black skirt that fell to her knees, she found herself to be without her usual handbag. No phone, no make up, no wallet and nothing to help her in any useful capacity. Thankfully, she still had her cotton grey socks and faux leather shoes.

With the sun standing directly above her, she hadn't a clue as to which direction was which, and with no clear sight of the north star to guide her, the young woman randomly decided upon a direction and began to walk, slowly crunching and crushing through the wild unkempt grass.

Whilst her soft blonde hair continued to sway around her shoulders, and with her bangs flicked behind her small ears, her sky blue eyes flickered around the surroundings in search of anything to help identify her location. All the while, she shuffled through her last memories, being only able to recall practicing and painting up another piece for her university degree. Somewhere within her memories, she recalled sighing in boredom and fatigue and wishing her life was more exciting, more fun, more exhilarating.

However, being kidnapped out of her dormitory and abandoned in the middle of no where isn't exactly her cup of tea. Granted, there were a few select individuals who enjoyed such kinks, similar to those who willingly entered haunted houses, escape rooms and jumped off a plane to sky dive.

 

Snapping the girl out of her thoughts, violent rustling noises was closing in towards her direction. Whilst her adrenaline and heart rate began to increase, she decided to trust in her kick-boxing skills that she attended just to keep her body in shape, holding her position and preparing her words to ask for help or directions.

Her pounding heart decreased in intensity as the new appearance was just a small child, which swiftly changed her questions away from "where am I? Do you know the way?" to "Why are you alone? Where's mommy and daddy?" As if fate was fucking with her mind, she had to rub her eyes to clear out the confusion as the little boy was body painted in green from head to toe. "What evil prick would prank a little boy like this?"

With a skip within her feet, she hastened her pace towards the little boy, after all, it was only right to help someone who was less capable.

 

"Hey! Where are your parents!?"

 

"Grek!?" The little boy readjusted the toy helmet that was much too large for him, shifting it around to realign her sight with the slits. The tunic the boy wore was equally much too large, almost as if he had been dumpster-diving.

"Perhaps there's a costume party going on nearby? But, I don't hear any music?" Seeing the boy freeze up, shifting around nervously, she recalled a notion all parents would naturally teach to their young, stranger-danger. "It's okay! I'm here to help. My name's Cherry, what's yours?"

Slowly inching towards the boy, she tried to make herself look as harmless as possible by showing her hands to be entirely empty. The boy didn't reply, he only continued to fidget around as his hands were nervously shaking around behind its back.

 

Now that she was close enough, she noticed how even the boots the boy wore were much too big, and the brown gloves were literally oven mitts. Crouching in front of him, she went to grab the little boy's hands, to reassure him that she was a friend, and that it was in their collective interests to work together.

Albeit, before she could speak another soothing word, the helmet slammed into her nose and sent her reeling onto her ass, into a small concussion as blood spilt from her nostrils from the sudden impact. With tears instantly falling from her soft eyes, she failed to see through the blurred vision, which allowed the boy to mount her, throwing punch after punch into her head.

Thankfully, her training kicked in and she instinctively held a boxer's guard, protecting her head as her forearms took the brunt of the hits. In addition to the miniscule amount of strength the boy could muster up, the headbutt hurt her much more than the dozen of glancing blows slamming into her.

 

A foreign sound sliced through the surrounding, she winced as her arms began to bruise from the blunt trauma. Finding the crazy little shit to have stopped attacking, she peeked through her guard to see him bleeding. The smell, the taste of iron, and the gurgling and choking on his own blood, the boy collapsed to the side as two arrows had pierced through his torso.

Cherry yelped in surprise, shock and surprise preventing her from literally screaming her mouth off. When a man dressed in what appeared to be leather crouched besides her.

 

"Are you alright?" After booting the kid off her body, his eyes scanned over her body and attire. Seeing as the woman was fine, he reached out to grab her hand only to receive a slap across the cheek, sending him into shock.

 

"Y-YOU FUCKING MURDERER! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

 

Fighting the urge to vomit, the tears that continued to fall like a river, and the fright that someone could kill a little boy without batting an eye, she tried to turn and flee, only to have her ankle caught.

 

"You bitch!" A powerful back handed crashed into her cheek, leaving a red mark that burnt in soreness as fright froze her in position. "I honestly don't believe it, I know they like to dress up like us to trick people, but holy crap, you actually fell for it? Look you idiotic twat!"
The man threw the helmet off the corpse, removed the gloves, shoes and over-sized tunic. Revealing a little green goblin, a nose bigger than its cock, sharp long ears and a tongue as long as snakes. "It's a goblin ya twat, I saved you and this is how..." The man ceased his angered tongue, seeing the sheer shock and fright across the girl's face. Calming himself and regaining his dignity, her presented her his hand. "Come, it's not safe here. I'm heading back to Trichia barony, if you prefer to stay here on your lonesome, then be my guest."

 

Greatly confused, her thoughts crumbled as she realized being forced through such a rough situation had made her underwear damp, and her nipples perky as her little flower down below was now lusting for a bee to visit it. "I'm a masochist? Since when!?" Being greatly ashamed in herself for enjoying being pinned down and dominated, her cheeks flushed red, throwing the man into a misunderstanding as he imagined her having wet herself due to fright and shock from nearly dying.

Throwing his cloak around her shoulder and concealing her from neck to knees, he planted his large hand upon her head and sincerely looked into her eyes.

"Look, I apologise for hitting you. But, I've been killing these little shits for the past hour. battle-rush and adrenaline had me a bit on edge. Sorry, really..."

Cherry slowly rose from the ground, accepting his kindness that continued to throw her emotions into disarray, before prodding and kicking the goblin to confirm that it was real, that what she had experienced was real. Regardless of his actions or character, following a fellow human was much better than remaining behind with the corpse of some hideous green monster. Especially when its rancid blood, piss and shit was slowly spilling and defiling the air.

"The name's Paul by the way, nice to meet you."

"Cherry, nice to meet you... I'm sorry for hitting you, I was-"

"-It's fine. Relax, I'll ensure you're safe until we reach Trichia. Come now."

"Trichia? Goblins? What's going on?"

Meekly following the man back, hoping he would be true to his word, and that his kindness was not an act concealing vile intentions, Cherry had to up her walking speed to match the man's stride. Utilizing the time to decipher the information she currently had, wondering whether or not she was dreaming, drugged or kidnapped...

 

 

 

..

 

 

 

Whilst her eyes lingered upon the man's back, a little anomaly was obscuring her vision, upon focusing on it...

 

 

[Cherry: Lvl 1->2]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Title: N/A]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Charm]
Passive effect: +5% attraction, desire and lust

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

 

 

After reaching what appeared to be a dirt path, plastered with hundreds of footprints both man and animal, Cherry's heart began to calm as the man appeared to be honestly taking her back to the nearest city or sorts. It took another hour of non stop marching before they managed to reach what appeared to be a countryside village. With it's adorable medieval architecture, similar to the Tudor era, Cherry's eyes glistened as they shot side to side, taking snap shots to her memory as best she could.

 

"I'm back, anything new?"

 

The village that was surrounded by a wooden fence, was guarded at one of its entrances by a young man that had no armour to his person, albeit carrying a wooden spear upon his side.

 

"Welcome back. the lord has guests so the villagers are on their best behaviour. Who's this?"

Gesturing to the young woman who was scrutinizing the architecture, the fields, the grass and even the children who were running around playing. The guard merely shot a glance at the green stains upon her knees and shins to realize she came from the woods.

Paul gave the guard a knowing glance, one he instantly noticed as he nodded in affirmation, shuffling his ass back onto the stool and once again gazing out towards the vast open fields.

Ushering Cherry into the village, Paul began to recite words he had repeated far too many times already.

"Don't worry, no one will question you here. After what Baron Bralcom Fowl did to your village... You're safe here in Trichia. Come, I'll take you to our guild branch where you can create a new identity card. After that, the guild staff will give you your options. Do me a favour and tell them that it was I who saved you alright? It's about time Asai gave me a pay rise."

Cherry quietly nodded, as she found her mind swirling in confusion once more. Being entirely unable to figure out where she was, and whether or not she was dreaming, she simply continued to play along with the whims of the world.

Entering into a building no different than any other, a woman dressed in an apron swiftly noticed the solemn expression upon both Paul and Cherry's face. Thus, her legs kicked into motion as she turned around the dinner table and flung her arms around Cherry, shocking her in doing so.

"It's okay, it's okay~"

"Susan, you've got it from here right?"

"Bugger off you alcoholic!" Susan kicked the man in the shin, shooing him out so that the two may have a one to one moment as fellow women who had to endure such atrocities.

 

Seeing as Cherry hadn't spoken a single word yet, and was frozen on the spot, she pushed the girl onto the bench before marching herself into the open kitchen area.

 

"Tea? Lemonade? Or just water?"

"T-tea please..."

 

Hearing her choice, Susan swiftly began to prepare the pot, wondering whether or not the girl was actually of noble heritage, as tea wasn't exactly the drink of choice for common villagers and adventurers.

"I don't know if you've heard or not, but Baron Bralcom Fowl is dead. Slain by Baron Asai Trichia himself. If you'd like, I can tell you where his grave is located, the other women and I occasionally visit it to piss and shit on it. After all, for what he did to an entire village, and tried to do to more, he more than deserves it!"

With her back turned to Cherry, Susan began to hum a gentle tune in an attempt to lighten the mood. Hoping the new arrival wouldn't break down and cry, just like the rest of the women.

Seeing the posters plastered upon the walls, a few depicted hunting missions, to slay goblins, vargs, imps, wild-ivy and animals in general. Whilst others were more mercenary in nature, defending, protecting and bounty hunting.

A little further across the board, was what appeared to be the news bulletin, similar to a news paper would, articles that spoke of the man she kept hearing depicted his crimes.

Having unjustly raised an army of knights and levies, Baron Bralcom Fowl had pillaged, killed, raped and enslaved an entire village before marching his military force to Trichia in an attempt to repeat his atrocities. All surviving villagers from that ruined village, upon baron Trichia's words are welcome to begin anew in Trichia, as it was currently in a state of progressive expansion, and thus was in great need of a larger population.

 

"I see.. So they think I'm from that ruined village?" As much as Cherry didn't want to, as her hands were already repeatedly going towards her skirt pocket in search of her phone, missing it dearly, she couldn't help but begin to accept the place she was in as real. After all, there was that glaring system that popped up every time she thought of it, the little crystals that were floating and providing light, and the dozens of goblin corpses she had passed during her march. Further sealing the deal, were the wagons that were busily transporting, butchering and dissecting beasts that she knew for a fact didn't exist upon Earth.

 

Susan sat across from her, pushing forwards a wooden cup of aromatic tea. Before she could even drink the steamy liquid and sate her hydration, a few pieces of paper was placed before her.

 

"These are your options. 1, you can chose Trichia as your permanent home and either find work yourself, or seek employment in the baron's home. Most likely, you'll be trained as a maid. 2, the guild is willing to utilize its connections and land you a job in Duchy Lumix. Currently, they're in need of hand-maidens, tutors, instructors and maids. However, to apply for work in service to noble households, you have to undergo a quick exam.

Just simple maths, language and etiquette." Susan didn't want to say it, but she felt she had to. "As a mere commoner, you can relax, as the nobles don't really expect much from us. It's just a test to ensure the employee isn't someone incredibly stupid really. As it would ruin their image if their servants faltered in front of their guests."

 

 

[Cherry: Lvl 2]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Title: N/A]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Charm]
Passive effect: +5% attraction and desire

 

 

Taking another look at her supposed skills, she decided it to be better to land a job somewhere safe, rather than dangerous. With this in mind, she chose to be transferred to a duchy over staying within a small barony, evidently, it wasn't as safe as they had just dodged a bullet.

 

"Alright, you're in luck, as the next carriage to leave Trichia is tomorrow. As for your identification card, It will be ready for you tomorrow morning."

 

Susan accepted her choice, as many other survivors before her equally chose to get as far as possible from the barony, before pushing her into a shared room upstairs, leaving her with a canteen of water, bread and beef-stew. Suddenly surrounded by peace and quiet, Cherry was finally left alone to her thoughts as she decided to spend the rest of the day under the covers, hugging her knees and allowing her emotions to emerge.

 

 

...

 

 

In the middle of the night, she awoke to find herself having cried herself to sleep. As if it were a slap in the face, a reality check, from glancing out the window she was presented with a moon much too close to the planet to her liking, sending shivers up her spine as she imagined it to be crashing down and ending the world.

Reeling back into her covers, it was only then did she notice she wasn't alone within the room. Gently snoring across the room was another young woman who slept in nothing but her underwear, as her clothing was messily scattered just besides her bed.

Whilst she usually wouldn't care, and would chose to mind her own business, the little flower down below was incredibly itchy. Her blue eyes drawing lines across the unknown woman's curves, who slept with the covers clinched between her thighs with her breasts hanging out, Cherry froze in surprise when she realized her fingers had been drawing circles around her little clitoris, causing her panties to dampened as she spurred her fingers on.

Increasing in intensity, Cherry started to bite her bottom lip as her other hand went up to grope her own tits, kneading, massaging and pulling them as her lust continued to increase.

Enjoying the dopamine and copium that entered her system, she slipped her underwear aside as her fingers now dug in to scrape and plunge into her sloppy pussy. Pausing in fright and excitement, every time the stranger groaned or murmured within her sleep.
The exhilaration of possibly being caught in the act, with her hand deep inside the honey jar, turned her mind mushy as lust continued to fuel her fingers into her slimy cunt.

With heavy breathing, she finally remembered that she was still wearing Paul's cloak, which was still rich with his musk. Inhaling deeply, and enjoying the smell of a man, her hips began to grind on the bed covers as her fingers continued to attack her g spot relentlessly.
After a dozen minutes of secret self-indulgence, she climaxed as her mind shot into the clouds and hovered amongst the angels.

The long after glow released the moans of pleasure from her mouth as she gasped for air without a care. Before the shame and embarrassment came crashing down upon her mind, for masturbating in front of a stranger, in a home that wasn't hers and treating the room mate as if she were an sexual object to ogle at, the glaring system caught her attention.

 

 

 

[Cherry: Lvl 2]
[HP: 100 MP:100]
[Title: N/A]
[Skills unlocked:]

[Charm]
Passive effect: +5->6% attraction and desire

 

 

 

"Eh?"

 

 

Seeing the status increase, she began to endorse her curiosity, wondering as to how exactly such a skill was utilized, and how would one know when it was in effect or not?

However, just like her system, just having a clear intent towards proccing it seemed to work, as she felt her heart beat thump and increase in tempo, before a strange sensation began to coat her proximity. Which also included the room mate who suddenly started to breath heavily, inhaling and exhaling as her chest also continued to motion.

Curiously, Cherry continued to watch as the woman's cheeks turned red in colour, and that of her hands that had slipped into her cotton undies to pleasure her own little bead.

Feeling quite awkward, Cherry deliberately coughed to ensure her presence was known. However, it had the opposite effect as her eyes snapped open, meeting her own. Seeing the young beauty across the room from her, and with her thoughts clouded in lust and desire as if she were under the effects of a aphrodisiac, she crawled out of bed and slowly crept towards Cherry, who in turn remained unmoving as her heart thumped and her panties dampened yet again.

Dropping to her knees, the woman shoved her legs open, slapping her skirt onto her tummy, and smacked her tongue into her slimy underwear, adding her saliva into the mix as she used her tongue to slip and slide the cotton material aside. Allowing herself to drink the essence and nectar that continued to flow like wine on tap.

Unable to believe her current events, Cherry squirmed around as her legs ended up wrapping around the woman's head, urging her deeper into her cunt as shivers kept assaulting her muscles, forcing her back to arch as the slimy tongue entered and slurped up her pussy.
Faster than her own fingers could, her body was sent into a climax as she shivered and twitch in response to the tongue-assault that continued to partake of her juices. Unable to hold herself back, unable to control her urges, her thighs clamped down on the woman who continued to tongue-fuck her sloppy pussy, even going as far as to gulp down her little jets of orgasms.

Lost in her pleasure, Cherry accidentally withheld access to oxygen as the lady succumbed to sleep once more. Leaving her panting and satisfied after going through so many climaxes within a short time frame.

 

"W-was that [Charm]? Or is this woman some horny lesbian who just eats any other girl she sees!?"

 

Just in case, Cherry almost broke her back trying to carry her back into her own bed, where she tucked her in and pretended to be completely innocent. Hoping that she would think of it as just a wild wet dream of sorts...

14